• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

SENG

Smash Journeyman
i've never had one... and serigami is the closest thing i've got except he doesn't go to stuff every weekend... how's that for consistency

oh and i might go buy a tv for me and so i can take it to tournies...

does anyone know what a good size might be, i ask because i'm not going to take a trip to a store just to find out the tv is too small/big so i'm looking online to see what costs and stuff are
ive been wanting to get a tv for a while jus for smash in my room and tournies too i think craig list is good :) cuz most places dont sell da old tvs

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, well i wasn't even thinking local places XD.... but that would probably work better

i was looking at walmart and they ahve a 14" for $118... not bad but not exactly great eitther

so the fact i hate walmart makes me want to find one somewhere else, although it looks like $100 will be about the price i'm paying... but i'd want to get it this week so i could save money at connor's... preferibly tomorrow after work

yea the tv would start to be paying for itself in not even a week

MacD

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i freaking love that now, dang, but that could take a while to get one... hmmmmmmmmmm

i wouldn't mind spending a little money on one but craig's list sounds like good stuff

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
northridge has a lot of tame squirrels

and lets set up a sf4 smashfest (invite only) once my ps3 shows up

edit: what real life word did smashfest replace

streetfest sounds incredigay

JDM

Smash Champion
Sherigami goto this so I can give back your stuff that you left at my place a while ago.

MacD

i was checking it out... omg there was soooo much, i wouldn't mind spending like 30 on a tv if i know it's in good enough condition and i don't have to drive too far

geez, i was so used to using it for cars that i forget it has like everything

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
HEY CORNB33F (Rei.. right?)

Make sure you bring your laptop so you can do that whole Live Stream form EC thing from your computer to the Huge TV in Connors garage.

I don't thin most people like that TV (I know I don't).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ya i am bringing my laptop but i will need a vga cable
as long as connors large tv has vga to vga then i can
but if not i wil bring my tv

if anyone has vga to vga cables could you please bring them?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I think about...40 people are going to be there cuz it's lil connor bday so who the hell want to miss out on that?

festizzio

Smash Champion
hey sherigami i'll mm your sheik

also, i dont think flaming roy is going to this, does anybody still need a teammate?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I think it's reasonable to predict, 25? more or less. I'll be buying lots of Lil' Caesar's pizza and there'll be chicken wings. what kind of soda do you guys want?

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
depends, I'm planning on getting 6-8 pizzas from Little Caesar's....do you think they'd have that many ready?

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
depends, I'm planning on getting 6-8 pizzas from Little Caesar's....do you think they'd have that many ready?
you don't have to get 6-8 sausage pizzas. just get one or two. if you called ahead i dunno why it would be a problem

araknophobik

Smash Master
wow fate wants me to attend this tourny
my mariachi gig (originally contracted in hemit) was moved to santa ana
according to google maps thats 10min away

i want a decent teamate *****es

Top Bottom