• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connor's House Tournament: 12/05/09 This is still happening!

DJMirror

Smash Master
Hey kevin what are you doing on monday? if ya not doing anything let play smash at your house or psychomidget's if he let us

wow connor good **** on putting a dent on psychomidget's tv T__T lol

DJMirror

Smash Master
Meh dont want to because ya waiting for me to get flamed at by you and i dont want to start **** online and stuff plus ya a really nice guy in person so i know i shouldn't be saying these kind of things when ya alot better then me, i just say ya a loser because ya loss to shroomed but i'll lose to shroomed too so that doesn't give me any right to say so yeah

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
oh, ****. i was hoping you'd attack my personality or something. that was no fun :(

nah, talk **** about me all you want. i can take as good as i give, no homo. i don't think less of you as a result (in fact, i have no idea who you are)

DJMirror

Smash Master
oh, ****. i was hoping you'd attack my personality or something. that was no fun :(

nah, talk **** about me all you want. i can take as good as i give, no homo. i don't think less of you as a result (in fact, i have no idea who you are)
lol i was the guy that offered you KFC at connor's, i see how you post and stuff and i was warned by kira not to pick a fight with you plus you posted somewhere that you dont care what say on the internet so i realize it's pointless and stuff

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
WOW WARNED BY KIRA

lmaoooooooooo dave is a silly goose

defy his warnings with impunity

next time if i see you i'll wave and say hi!

DJMirror

Smash Master
lol i know also Aznfor- I mean Force of azia told me if i need help on match up ask you about it\

they help me get into smash and show me this community so i should be grateful that this community is alot better then EVO and stuff

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
every time you say force of azia i think of beat of azia

HE IS THE ONLY GUY WHO IS ALLOWED TO BE CALLED OfAzia ANYTHING

hi BoA, I <3 your marth

DJMirror

Smash Master
Mango changed his name last week because kevin got better so it went from aznforce to Force of Azia so he's FoA

PS i think connor is better then kevin =)

LuCKy

Smash Master
every time you say force of azia i think of beat of azia

HE IS THE ONLY GUY WHO IS ALLOWED TO BE CALLED OfAzia ANYTHING

hi BoA, I <3 your marth
he still pivot grabs like a champion after playing brawl all this time lol

i played him last week :]

Top Bottom