• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Thumb's conclusion is correct.

Chewman beat me in a friendly.
I beat Scar in pools at El Komosutro's tourney.
Scar beat Skler at a MM.
Skler beat Azen in VLS pools.
Azen beat Isai @ some MLG.

Chewman > Isai.

Q.E.D.

Pound 3

also, inui logic reminds me of six degrees of kevin bacon

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Tell you what, if your Mewtwo can place well, you can be better than Cort on the pr's.
>_> Place how well? And at any tournament you are attending? Deal.
=D!

I was doubleshining a lot last night vs. Budai and Chewman, it made me happy. All my other tech skill blew *** though, so that made me sad.

My point is that I haven't had the chance to beast DD in Mewtwo dittos yet, so I can neither object to or support his complete non-ranking for being a scrub who loves brawl+.

So clearly it follows that I'm going to **** thumbs in starcraft this weekend without using my keyboard for the first two minutes. Then I'm going to knock him out of pools and he'll have to wait until the first round of losers bracket to drink with Spawn and Tec0.

Discuss.

Smooth Criminal

Pound 3

-DD

10chars
XD Well, chances are you're going to beat me in Mewtwo dittos. My best matchups are all the higher tiers...because those are the only ones I play.

T-T And I'm not a scrub, I just reaalllyyy like Brawl+. Its fun finding all those new things to do.

also, inui logic reminds me of six degrees of kevin bacon
I was thinking that too.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You guys seem to forget that no matter how much Inui logic you use, you will never be as good as Isai.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You guys seem to forget that no matter how much Inui logic you use, you will never be as good as Isai.
While this may be true, Isai can use Isai logic to be the best.

Isai beat [insert MLG Pro Here] in [insert applicable match type here].
[MLG Pro here] beat [You] in [insert applicable match type here].
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Noone will ever be able to use Inui logic to beat Isai in smash 64. LOL

Trade, whatever. Mike$ and I started sandbagging when you got there. I'm actually not going to be at uconn today. T_T

bolt.

Smash Ace
Does anyone have enough room in their vehicle to give me a ride to NY tomorrow for Revival of melee? I am willing to pay.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
ive been reading and you know what i notice... spawn you have gotten pretty cocky lol all the talk revolves around you. if i was you id be talking so much **** especially to me i could use the motivation.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
So do we actually talk about smash now? or do we just spam still?

I just got back from spring break stuff.
This thread is for CT's Super Serious Business Brothers power ranking discussion. The original thread, which was moved into the Beast Coast Tea Room, is the spammy one we grew to know and love

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Good luck today everyone going to NY!

Edit: NOOO I posted in the wrong thread! Can someone delete this and put my post count back to 0?

NOOOOOO

Edit 2: **** you Papito for putting the same comment in both threads! Got me all confused.
D: GASP.

This thread is for CT's Super Serious Business Brothers power ranking discussion. The original thread, which was moved into the Beast Coast Tea Room, is the spammy one we grew to know and love
You should delete Budai's post so he'll put the knife down and let the kittens go.

In other news, I'm either downloading the Watchmen right now, or I'm downloading a fake file right now and watching it in theaters later.

>_>...

-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Papito, don't take anything on the boards seriously really. I'm a giant troll lol. <3 We should play sometime and get trashed haha.

RoM was good. CT did good representing and ****. :D Also, I'm amazing, I beat QDVS and came so close to beating Colbol. Match 3, I had him off stage and screwed up my edgeguard. Typical Spawn. Only messing up edgeguards when it's extremely important. LOL

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Typical Spawn indeed. You screwed up that edgeguard against alukard too, you would have won the set if you didn't :(
But, you're still Pro.

That's right everyone. Spawn is now Pro.

pockyD

Smash Legend
my completely failing in every way vs. anyone worth talking about in tournies for the past 6 months - 1 year shows that I am completely entrenched in mediocrity and will never amount to anything in this game.

*is super emo*
join the club!

*high five*

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
my completely failing in every way vs. anyone worth talking about in tournies for the past 6 months - 1 year shows that I am completely entrenched in mediocrity and will never amount to anything in this game.

*is super emo*
join the club!

*high five*

hey, you know what we need?..........ORANGE MOCHA FRAPACHINOS! *bu-bu-bu-Jitter Bug!*

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Drephen went out 2-0. I went out 2-1. I got higher placement than Drephen, therefore, I>Drephen. LOL.

Chewman, my fox don't count son. LOL

I'm learning Falco now because I never mess up his tech skill unlike Fox and he's really fun. Mogwai teach meeeee!!!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
They call me keepspeedn *uses fsmash to travel*

time to get drunk with aiser

Top Bottom