• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to play tonight. I have work til about 5 then shopping or something with the gf. Prolly wouldn't be able to do anything until 8 at the earliest. Lemme know if you guys end up planning anything. Text would be best since I usually don't check the boards at work.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Heh, I've gotten used to MK now. It's widely accepted now that he is not going to get banned. And I can't explain it, but whenever I do play Brawl my favorite matchups are against MK and Snake now LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That's weird, Thumbs.

I'm pretty psyched for this weekend. I think I'm going to do stuff in my pants. I also can't wait to get drunk with Tec0 and thumbs. :D

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Guess there's no greater feeling than when I beat the two most broken characters in the game LOL

And drunken smash will be too good. I propose we do team friendlies like this. Me, you, Techzero, and EE LMAO we're gonna have so much fun haha

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Thumbs, where are we going to get drunk btw?

KevinM, no. You didn't go to the rr we had! If you had gone, you would have had a shot.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
After we all get eliminated from singles, which will probably be less than an hour after it starts LOL

Seriously, top 2 in pools? Might as well get drunk before it starts.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I mean where are you going to do it? Inside the venue, at someone's house, where? Also, is it byob?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Excellent making plans there for the win.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Do you know who I am?! I'm the Falco slayer son, you mess up once and I'll zero to death ya :p

Actually, I'm more nervous about our match than anyone else in our pool lol. I already know I'm gonna lose to Spamer and I have no idea who FC and PC Dave are. Hopefully, they're more Falcos :p

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Well, you know I use Falco too :chuckle:

But I'd never use him in tourny, all I know how to do is d air shine combo 0-60% and can't do anything from there LOL occasionally I pull off a sexy zero to death but good God I am bad with the lasers.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Pool 4: BAM, Koo, ref, StriCNYN3, Spawn

I should be able to make it out of my pool. BAM isn't good, right? Lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, whatever. I like fighting Falcos.

Just ask Aiser. ;)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Your specialty is Marth dittos, no?

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Your specialty is Marth dittos, no?
I am actually kinda glad about this yes. I do like marth dittos. It could have been worse. My marth is good at skanking really good marths sometimes cuz i'm so weird and unpredictable. That, and I tipper. I'm super pumped :bee:

trademark looks like he got the easiest pool out of everyone in the tourney though, it's PC and NOBODY lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Mogwai, you have to beat Falcos in order to be a Falco slayer? Crap. Sounds hard.

Agreed, Chewman.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shieldgrab. LOL /hopes you mess up pillar Or I'll just have to bait you.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Really wish I could go to NY Saturday but I already had this weekend planned out since my friend is coming up from Maryland. I'll hopefully be able to go to Jam's tourney on the 15th though!
You'd better be! :mad:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
1 page and 6 posts of this thread belongs to me.

Good luck to CT for making it out of pools.

Top Bottom