• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hard for someone to rank others in a community when he's way way way better than them anyway
this is so true. Mow thought I should be ranked above Swiftbass on PA rankings this one time. In retrospect, that makes me lol a lot. He also thought Velocity should be like 57498021748923174th.

unless NE banned MK, I should pick up MK and become #1 in NE :3. wtf, 0 MKs in the top 20, that doesn't even make 1 shred on sense.

noodles

Smash Champion
i play mk now XD. NE has no mks. while nj/ny/pa is crawling with them

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Darc sort of plays MK. I sort of play MK too but I haven't used him in forever. And I know Noodles uses him, I dunno why you weren't listed with MK...

And lol @ Mogwai. Good luck with that.

EDIT: Captain Awesum also uses MK.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
you used him at cot4 against me in teams, and that wasn't even a month ago, so what, 2 tournaments you didn't use him? x_x
It's not a teams rankings list >_>

Mogwai said:
I would never subject myself to hours upon hours of boring gameplay just to see a little "1." next to my name
Neither would I.

Aesir

Smash Master
this is so true. Mow thought I should be ranked above Swiftbass on PA rankings this one time. In retrospect, that makes me lol a lot. He also thought Velocity should be like 57498021748923174th.

unless NE banned MK, I should pick up MK and become #1 in NE :3. wtf, 0 MKs in the top 20, that doesn't even make 1 shred on sense.
Icylight kind of ***** MK so good luck with that.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Darc is really good in Brawl. o_O I was surprised myself. I've heard he was a counterpicking ****** though.

Yeah, I guess I'm in charge of the melee power rankings.

Trade, Mogwai, myself, Aiser = panelist?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Awesome.

I should be a panelist because I'm incredibly unbiased and logical.
That's my logic!

Darc is really good in Brawl. o_O I was surprised myself. I've heard he was a counterpicking ****** though.

Yeah, I guess I'm in charge of the melee power rankings.

Trade, Mogwai, myself, Aiser = panelist?
I'm telling you man, with 4 people you're going to need me for a tiebreaker.

>_________>;;
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I'm bored and trying to avoid school work, so I'll post a list for the lulz.

1. Spawn
2. Mogwai
3. MikeMoney
4. Trademark
5. Jam Stunna
6. Awsmsean
7. JV Smooth
8. Aesir
9. Erci
10. [PoF/Baka/Insert name here]

The biggest (and most controversial) change from V's list is the exclusion of Cort. He may clearly be the best, but if he doesn't care about the PR's (as evidenced by his choice not to be involved) and if he doesn't enter Melee singles anymore, then why keep him on the list? Brookman falls into the same category, and if he's not going to be on it I don't really see why Cort should be.

From there, everyone just moves up one notch, and I took the liberty of arranging slots based on what I thought. I also added JV, as he's still active in the community and did pretty well at the last RR.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL, so Aiser and I were playing melee and he was like omg I thought I was playing stepmania for a second LOL. Silly Aiser.

Jam, didn't you lose to JV?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm bored and trying to avoid school work, so I'll post a list for the lulz.

1. Spawn
2. Mogwai
3. MikeMoney
4. Trademark
5. Jam Stunna
6. Awsmsean
7. JV Smooth
8. Aesir
9. Erci
10. Budai

The biggest (and most controversial) change from V's list is the exclusion of Cort. He may clearly be the best, but if he doesn't care about the PR's (as evidenced by his choice not to be involved) and if he doesn't enter Melee singles anymore, then why keep him on the list? Brookman falls into the same category, and if he's not going to be on it I don't really see why Cort should be.

From there, everyone just moves up one notch, and I took the liberty of arranging slots based on what I thought. I also added JV, as he's still active in the community and did pretty well at the last RR.
>_> WHY DOES EVERYONE FORGET ABOUT EVAN?!
I don't even know if he is better than Erci/Aesir/JV/Whathaveyou or not, but seriously, I think he is up there.

LOL, so Aiser and I were playing melee and he was like omg I thought I was playing stepmania for a second LOL. Silly Aiser.

Jam, didn't you lose to JV?
Step mania? You mean all the clicking noises or the dash dancing?

Also, JV is a beast. He should post more.

SPAWN:
AIM ME!
-DD

_V_

Smash Ace
Yeah Budai is really good and should be on there.

We stopped doing PR's before for that exact reason btw...because what is the point of having a list when like the top 5 people in the state didn't play much (like Lock).

But having a list just of the people that play the most I guess at least promotes a friendly competition.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I already mentioned not having cort on it but people were like, ignore nus. >_>

I think, I don't remember.
I was listening, Nus! I always listen to you. <3

Yeah Spawn, he beat me. But hey, it's my list, and I get to be top 5 on my list. Go figure!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
Budai is around AwesomeSean's level from my experience. Spawn over me is acceptable until I **** on Saturday, at which point I'll gladly accept silver to Cort who should still be on the list because he is still active enough in the community and is strictly better at smash in every way shape and or form than every other human being currently residing in the state of Connecticut. Hell, he even beat me in Mewtwo dittos... :mad088:

Also pending on this weekend is the placement of Trade and Mikemoney. They are on roughly the same level as spawn and I and I think some sort of tourney evidence is necessary to sort out the 2-5 spots. Honestly, my most impressive singles tourney win in the past 6 months was over N64 -_-' (but if you count doubles, Sensei and I rocked Scar and Pakman, so :p), whereas Trade at least as over JFox (which IMO is more impressive). I know nothing of Mike$ in singles in tournies because I don't remember the last time he entered singles at a tourny. Also, this talk should be off boards by the panel IMO, but I'm stupid, so here's the post anyway.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You could come to my house and play lol. I'm free a lot. I don't think you wanna drive all the way to Tolland though lol.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I need to actually make it to some tournaments so people don't forget about me! lulz

Also maybe I should I actually practice so when I do go to tournaments I don't suck.

Really wish I could go to NY Saturday but I already had this weekend planned out since my friend is coming up from Maryland. I'll hopefully be able to go to Jam's tourney on the 15th though!

Spawn/PoF I still have your white controllers. Maybe I'll try to get them to Chewman so he can give them to you on Saturday?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I need to actually make it to some tournaments so people don't forget about me! lulz

Also maybe I should I actually practice so when I do go to tournaments I don't suck.

Really wish I could go to NY Saturday but I already had this weekend planned out since my friend is coming up from Maryland. I'll hopefully be able to go to Jam's tourney on the 15th though!

Spawn/PoF I still have your white controllers. Maybe I'll try to get them to Chewman so he can give them to you on Saturday?
Evan, come play me tomorrow =)

and other people too, i'm free after 1:30pm
let's play tomorrow. my place is cool or I suppose I could drive up to Xford where valid values for X are strat and milf.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
sounds good mogwai, wouldn't mind driving to your place tomorow. i.e. today. ugh, i'm going to work right now, on like 4 hours of couch sleep. **** CEO of Costco is coming from Washington to visit our building so naturally i have to be in 4 hours earlier >_<
i'll hit you up later.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Hello everyone.

What the hell happened to the old CT thread? Are these Brawl PR's actually going to get done?

Top Bottom