• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

pockyD

Smash Legend
you don't think cort's way better than you?

as a corollary, it's also hard to rank others in a community when you're not active in that community, if you're playing the 'rusty cort' card

noodles

Smash Champion
its gonna be awhile before anyone catches up to cort. though i think swift is gonna be back in ct soon.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Cort is number 1.

No johns seriously LOL. We still have KDJ in our NE Power Rankings and I'd still consider him there.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
cort hasnt played any of us in a while and prolly doesnt give two ****s regardless. i mean why should he? he goes out and wins money while the rest of us for the most part dont. its not even a "cort is waywayway" better than you but down that path lies meatridin

but yes, how about me, spawn, and mogwai jus meet on aim one of these nights and figure something out?

pockyD

Smash Legend
i'm not saying don't put him on the rankings, if he's clearly still the best player; just that it doesn't make a ton of sense to have him on the panel

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I think I should be in the panel. Everyone loves me. I'd be like a mascot. Or the tie breaker.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh sweet. I got post #50!

Also, I wanna be on the Brawl PRs. Because I play lots of Brawl. How about we just make all Brawl competition in CT Brawl+? I bet that would get more CT Players >_>.

And Ban MK.
-DD

noodles

Smash Champion
if mk gets banned after i decided to main him id be rather upset. also, i really dont want this thread to get locked.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
We should do a pr for Brawl and Melee on the same day. I'd enter both because I'm that good. I dunno who'd go for brawl though...?

Trade when do you wanna do it? You're like never on aim. We should do it after this weekend because a lot of CT is going and we might be able to figure out some things.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
wtf does that mean papito lol.

then its settled, trade.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
You don't **** your friends though, so stfu Khaly. LOL <3.

So after this weekend we'll have our new pr.

Panelists: Me, Trade, Aiser

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Go away Paula.

You won't help the PR at all lol. It'd end up being everyone in CT tied for first if you helped LOL.

noodles

Smash Champion
no, he'd occupy first and they all tie for 2nd.
kinda what i want to do for brawl lol. in my honest opinion brawl is gunna look like
icy
me/tv/possibly md
bizkit/nana/.hack/solid jake/jv/jam/wario4ever/garret
im probably forgetting people lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, me noodles. I'll probably be 1st in Brawl. LOL j/k. But I want to be on the Brawl pr, so I'm going to do the rr when we have it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Go away Paula.

You won't help the PR at all lol. It'd end up being everyone in CT tied for first if you helped LOL.
>_> No way, I'd take it for serious! Cort would totally be #1.

no, he'd occupy first and they all tie for 2nd.
kinda what i want to do for brawl lol. in my honest opinion brawl is gunna look like
icy
me/tv/possibly md
bizkit/nana/.hack/solid jake/jv/jam/wario4ever/garret
im probably forgetting people lol
Oh come on guys! Am I really like that?!

Also, I wanna be in the BrawlPRs too! T-T I still think we should do Brawl+ though. Normal Brawl sucks compared to it.

Yeah, me noodles. I'll probably be 1st in Brawl. LOL j/k. But I want to be on the Brawl pr, so I'm going to do the rr when we have it.
=o
-DD

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Wait, I don't get it. Are the PR's going to made based on tourny results or by a round robin?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL im not gonna lie your super good but i seriously beleive that if i played you on a regular basis i would be just as good practiced
>.> Different word, but it means the same thing.
-DD

Top Bottom