• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm leaving Stamford no later than 8, the only reason we were even considering playing is cause Nick said he may be driving down my way anyway. Which means, I wouldn't stop you, but like, it's probably not worth the 2-2.5 hours that I'll be around.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Drinking ftw. /goes to uconn

Just played Trade. Lol, we were only going to play from like 230-4. /plays til 730 instead LOL

Oh yeah, going to DD's and Brookman's was fun. /still needs to hack more things at DD's T_T

Brookman and I ended up playing from like 1130-630... even tho he had to wake up at 10. Mike is awesome.

Sox

Smash Journeyman
I'm bored, in CT, and want to play melee. Where do I go?

Sox

Smash Journeyman
****, that's about an hour away. I think I'll stay local tonight, but i'll be in CT tomorrow and if people are still up for it i'd make the ride out.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I'm leaving Stamford no later than 8, the only reason we were even considering playing is cause Nick said he may be driving down my way anyway. Which means, I wouldn't stop you, but like, it's probably not worth the 2-2.5 hours that I'll be around.
T-T Sorry man, stuff came up at my house because medicine is ******** and I wasn't able to leave until close to 6. Then rush hour ***** my *** I didn't get around Stamford until 7:30, plus I had no way to contact you but in retrospect I should have told Garrett or Spawn to attempt it for me.

:x Mayhaps another weekend? I think I have the day off next Friday. Don't quote me on that.

Oh yeah, going to DD's and Brookman's was fun. /still needs to hack more things at DD's T_T

Brookman and I ended up playing from like 1130-630... even tho he had to wake up at 10. Mike is awesome.
:D I'll get that 360 done in a jiffy! Just gotta reinstall XP on my desktop and we're good to go!

>_> Maybe it'll be done in a week.
-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
Way to fail at what I was asking. Also, you lost to my Roy as Falco so don't try to rub off the vibe that you think you are better than me.
Congrats you beat a sandbagging falco after being 3 stocked by him over and over and losing to my falcon.

I don't think nukka I know

EDIT: Are you better than reno, too? I hear you beat him once.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I love QDVS.

Tim, that was amazing.

I just got invited to a smashfest by Yeti, anyone else? Also, is it today or tomorrow?

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Drinking ftw. /goes to uconn

Just played Trade. Lol, we were only going to play from like 230-4. /plays til 730 instead LOL
lol @ ur drunk txts. i'll never kno what a "satua" is

yea thats how melee works. gj ****** me. experience johns/battlefield johns
Congrats you beat a sandbagging falco after being 3 stocked by him over and over and losing to my falcon.

I don't think nukka I know

EDIT: Are you better than reno, too? I hear you beat him once.
HHHYYYYPPPEEEEEE NNNNUUUGGHHHAAAAA

also, when and where is this smashfest?

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
You lose to falco as marth.

OVER AND OVER AND OVER ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I wish I didn't play such automatic characters.
I should just play a hard character, like marth.

I'm gonna move this over to the social thread, so try and make it sound like you're better than me over there kay I don't want this shiz closed

R3N0

Smash Lord
lol i name search where i am needed.----
dorf vs POF

i have my money on dorf. hes pretty good actually.
and he NAME DROPPED!!! <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Mike-

I'm going over Marcs house tomorrow after work. I should be at his place anywhere from 5-6. If you want, I can pick you up on my way there and you can play with us all night Monday and all day/night tuesday! lol I'm staying at his place for like two days. Clear your plans and we'll play forever! Also, I think Aesir is coming along too. I need to stop ****** scrubs in Brawl and play Melee with good people. LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I've got to clear it with my mom. I'll do it when I get home from school today. Hopefully she'll be in a good mood since I stayed home all weekend doing housework/homework.

Also, Fox/Falco are gay... for techchasing, you only have .14-.19 seconds to react if they tech in place, so gay.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This is important because I have to make sure Garrett/Aiser see this.

Garrett, I hope you got my messages, if not you can't come over. Same goes for you Aiser. :(

I have an exam every day I go to school from Wed to next Wed(one this Wed which I just found out about, then one on Monday, then one on Wednesday). I've got to really get going on those considering I haven't been studying at all for any of them. Tonight and Tuesday are purely devoted to studying for Anthropology(the one on Wednesday) because there is a ton of reading and notes to study. I'm so ****ed for that class if I don't. I'm really sorry guys, but school goes before video games... for cramming for exams at least.

I'm probably going to be busy studying for the other two exams(Psych and Stats) throughout then. I'm not too worried about Stats, but Psych I didn't do well on the exam and I've gotta bring my grade up.

Again, I'm really sorry guys... but I've gotta get my stuff done since I've been slacking off so much.

Top Bottom