• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Power Rankings discussion UPDATED,BRAWL RANKINGS UP

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
cently. He can be taken off in the future if he isn't active. Guy is too good, I remember at VLS he 4 stocked me. I was like, ****.
yes I definitely did that V was there he saw it he can confirm the whole thing it was the greatest moment of my smash life and Nus has owned me ever since to make up for that wonderful day

_V_

Smash Ace
I wish I could go to said tournament, Mike :(

I can totally confirm it. I was right there haha...then I went in and was like, Nus, this is how you play against ICs....Fthrow Fthrow Fthrow SHINE SHINE SHINE SHINE SHINE SHINE :)

I'm a beast obviously :p

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Also-Lets get the Brawl PR's up.

I've decided that I am now going to be playing both Melee, and Brawl.
:3 He wants to be on a PR.

Seb, don't say that. Other people will start doing that and then this thread will get closed and then I'll leave swf because it's no fun. :(

Trade is just as biased as the rest of us.

Melee is a great game. If my sata card comes in the mail today I'm going to get really good at SF4/shooting games. I'm also going to DarkDragoon's house if that happens.
:D I'm not biased! Unless you're really sexy.
:3 Also, Spawn is going to learn to love Brawl+. And he will love it. :D!
Also, we're going to play Dr.Frankenstein with his 360. It'll be great.

And we'll play Melee and I'll probably get *****/better by the time he leaves.

True story.
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I wish I could go to said tournament, Mike :(

I can totally confirm it. I was right there haha...then I went in and was like, Nus, this is how you play against ICs....Fthrow Fthrow Fthrow SHINE SHINE SHINE SHINE SHINE SHINE :)

I'm a beast obviously :p
V once used the ICs and figured out how to play with them in five seconds.

V for best ICs in CT.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
PRs look pretty much how I expected. Good work guys!

I'm in South Carolina at the moment until Sunday, so I probably won't be looking at the boards much. I'll try to catch up once a day if possible though.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
PRs look pretty much how I expected. Good work guys!

I'm in South Carolina at the moment until Sunday, so I probably won't be looking at the boards much. I'll try to catch up once a day if possible though.
I want all the **** vids I had on your comp when you get back. I had some nice stuff in friendlies vs. Alukard and I really wanna see my matches with Skler and G$.

noodles

Smash Champion
garret let me know if we're still playing. my phone ran out of batteries and i just got it back on

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I want all the **** vids I had on your comp when you get back. I had some nice stuff in friendlies vs. Alukard and I really wanna see my matches with Skler and G$.
How about that match where I ***** nus =)
Yeah I have several hours of video on my computer that I'll have to sort through. If you want something specific, give me as much detail as possible (in a PM, preferably) and I'll expedite the upload of those matches. I won't be able to get to it until next week though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD-I'm definitely on the PR's for Brawl...there is no doubt about it. I've been consistent in Brawl since day one.
:p I know, I didn't doubt it for a second.

>_> Now I think Marc will agree with me, we need a Brawl+ tournament scene/PR.
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Sorry Swift, the only Thanatos I know of is from Secret of Mana.

And he's kinda lame.

So you're still Swift.

Also, glad to see the thread became on track and accomplished power rankings (although now it's starting to deviate from that >_>)

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
Good Job CT rankings they looking mad official.

If u dun like the da name then call me Tim. I will not go by that other name and from here on I will not answer to it I promise.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I always think about a name change. I hate my user name a lot lol, I wish I did what KevinM did and just first name last initial as my user name its classy.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
oh, IcyLight, I think he meant Mewtwo dittos. I wouldn't want you to give me a dollar to get spiked 4 times :p. Mewtwo vs. Falco is pretty **** stupid (not as stupid as Marth, Fox, or Falcon, but roughly as stupid as Sheik).
oh well **** mewtwo dittos. i'de rather vs. falco LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Guys, stop spamming I really don't want this thread to get closed.

All the problems about the pr have been solved I'm assuming?

Trade's coming over for an hour and a half. Be jealous.

Top Bottom