• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
@ Marc- All the music is the same. However, that pack is missing tons of my favorite music. Once my apartment is all set, I'll be uploading another one.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cog- >_> I already did google it. I was just seeing if you/someone from MA had PERSONALLY been to that parade or knows about the parade in Holyoke, MA.

<_< Nice try there bud.

Also, lmgtfy is the ****. Found that out about 2-3 months ago (wish I had found it sooner than that). I love using it on people haha.

In conclusion, ITT Cog was just trying to troll me or he was desperate to use the lmgtfy page on someone.

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
Are their glaring things that differentiate the ps3 version for the xbox 360 version of sf4? I ask cuz if theres not then I can hope that it will remain that way when turbo releases. If so, then...............sadface
Only difference I notice is that it is ****ing impossible to play the 360 version without the use of an arcade stick while its easy pie for ps3.

Xbox= *** for fighters.

Actually, I really think the Xbox 360 is the worst system ever made.

Halo: COD blew it out of the water. No one cared about Halo III when COD4 came out.

Gears of War: Hi, lets make a game to occupy people until Halo comes out and sucks.

Left 4 Dead: I don't want to shoot Zombies.

Online play: It may be a little better on Xbox for connecting with people but i'd rather not pay and have it be average. IMO, people should be playing more with friends in real life and not over the internet. I think online play is stupid. I have much more fun playing games with friends and actual people i know.

The only thing I see Xbox having over ps3 is Fable.

Everything else is on both platforms really.

Oh yeah, ps3 has Metal Gear. End of discussion. LOL.

****, wait....no. Xbox is re doing my favorite FPS of all time. Perfect Dark. ahhh

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Lol, funny response Cog.

Anyways, POF- other reasons why 360 is not good:

52% (out of 5000 game informer readers) of xbox owners have been red ringed.

Also I hate the 360, I got red ringed right after I modded it. Also after I modded it, I became unable to play games online because they somehow figured out who modded their 360's and who didn't. **** you Microsoft. **** you. I got to play the system for about 2 hours total and only got to play SF4 and GTA. :(

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
You met me at Rom2 AND YOU COMMENTATED ON MY RECORDED DOUBLES MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
While both these things are true, have we ever had like a legit face-to-face conversation? Because I don't think we did.

Besides, I commentate on, like, anyone's matches. Even people I don't know at all. What better way to sh*t-talk someone than to do it when no-one knows who you are?

I am a troll, after all.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
HAB- I remember our conversation like it was yesterday.
You asked: "Yo Spawn, right?"
Me: "Yea"
You: "Yo do you know anyone near Waterbury that would be down to smash, I used to play in New York, but I just moved to CT"
Me: "*lists off people*"
You: "Alright thanks"

Cog- I didn't get banned from live. I got redringed and never fixed it. Then the banning wave started while I was redringed. My xbox has never been on live while being redringed. I bought it from Mike$ who had previously been online probably. I have never been online with it because I was in the process of getting it modded/burning disks... until I got redringed. T_T Thus, I never got around to buying live.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Lol, funny response Cog.

Anyways, POF- other reasons why 360 is not good:

52% (out of 5000 game informer readers) of xbox owners have been red ringed.

Also I hate the 360, I got red ringed right after I modded it. Also after I modded it, I became unable to play games online because they somehow figured out who modded their 360's and who didn't. **** you Microsoft. **** you. I got to play the system for about 2 hours total and only got to play SF4 and GTA. :(
lol
so you stole games
then microsoft ***** you for stealing
then it's their fault that you stole and got punished

ya gg

btw rrod is easily fixable <_<

tbh xbox 360 is p good modded. xbl is unnecessary anyway ($50 a year for no dedicated servers? sweet deal) and i get to play all the single player games i wanted.
i like fpses so the controller works out for me.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
Swift- You can mod it so that you can use the stick on any system, Wii included. I have a friend in Storrs that could do it for free probably so long as you order the modding part you need.
thx spawn

Only difference I notice is that it is ****ing impossible to play the 360 version without the use of an arcade stick while its easy pie for ps3.
the issue isnt about whether I can play on a certain systems controller. as stated I've ordered the controller I preferred. I was getting at more software/programming/semantic differences gameplay wise.

Xbox= *** for fighters.
this says nothing about sf4, but thx for the input anyways

P. O. F.

Smash Ace
probably

Spawn, why would you want to mod a 360 anyway?
People like free games. It's pretty much the ONLY reason I still have Brawl. I didn't pay for it. lol.

Funny facts:

I bought Brawl for 35 dollars.

I traded it in for 30 dollars after 6 months.

I paid five dollars for Brawl for 6 months.

I downloaded it for free and put it on my HD.

Brawl is trash compared to Melee and is nothing but camping shield.

the issue isnt about whether I can play on a certain systems controller. as stated I've ordered the controller I preferred. I was getting at more software/programming/semantic differences gameplay wise.

this says nothing about sf4, but thx for the input anyways
I was just gettin off on Microsoft because they suck. Original Xbox > 360.

It literally is the best system to mod. That, or the Wii. I used to think Dreamcast....but not anymore.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
lol
so you stole games
then microsoft ***** you for stealing
then it's their fault that you stole and got punished

ya gg

btw rrod is easily fixable <_<
No, I'm only slightly agitated about the banwave... since it didn't really affect me anyways.

What I'm mad about is getting redringed after only playing my 360 for 2 hours. I also can't find the stuff I bought online for fixing the 360 (this is my fault obviously).

Microsoft didn't **** me for stealing. I got ***** for no reason. People get redringed without having their systems modded as you especially know SleepyK LOL.

Could you fix my red ring at Saffron for real this time (didn't get to do it at the NH tourny)? I really don't trust myself to do it and I know you've done it in the past.

Geeezzz I feel like I'm getting as much response as POF's posts. O_O

Mogwai- Sleepy already addressed why having the 360 is great modded. Single player games for free ftw.

Swift- No problem. If you can't find someone to mod your stick lemme know and I'll hook you up.

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
I see more reason to mod ps3 or any other system not owned by microsoft. Xbox games get released at later dates for PC which is much easier to run bootlegs on. Plus modding 360 means no xbox live, which is kinda important imo.(regardless of show many immature ppl up there its still online play). I guess its a patience thing. **** I waited for lost planet and ima wait for lost planet 2 as well.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
stealing games is wrong guys!

seriously, it is. I know that sounds facetious coming from me, but I'm being totally serious here. What happened to the days when you'd rent a game if you weren't sure you wanted it and bought it once you knew you wanted it?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
stealing games is wrong guys!

seriously, it is. I know that sounds facetious coming from me, but I'm being totally serious here. What happened to the days when you'd rent a game if you weren't sure you wanted it and bought it once you knew you wanted it?
Well, what happened was used games being a big thing now, and rental stores going out of business.

To Nintendo/Microsoft/Sony, buying a used game is basically the same as stealing it from them. One person bought that copy, played it, sold it back to the store they got it from[or online, to a friend, etc.], and now another person has the game and NinSonSoft didn't make a dime.

Gamestop has ****ting policies and rips their customers off, and the only way they make money anymore is through bull**** add-ons to the products with pre-orders and stuff, or of course, used games they buy for $3 and sell for $20. But that's just capitalism, so I'm not gonna be harsh on them about that.

-DD

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Stop commenting on my posts unless you want me to troll you and piss you off more.

:)
DON'T MAKE FUN OF MEEEE :(:(:(:(:(:(
I'LL MAKE FUN OF YOU!! I'M WARNING YOU

btw flashmetroid beat jwong's rufus at final round! hype as fuuuuuu
jwong had to go balrog :/

also ivysaur, a gatech player and also a smasher, won blazblue at fr also. keepin' it in ga.
LK got 2nd in mb :(

Aesir

Smash Master
People like free games. It's pretty much the ONLY reason I still have Brawl. I didn't pay for it. lol.

Funny facts:

I bought Brawl for 35 dollars.

I traded it in for 30 dollars after 6 months.

I paid five dollars for Brawl for 6 months.

I downloaded it for free and put it on my HD.

Brawl is trash compared to Melee and is nothing but camping shield.

I was just gettin off on Microsoft because they suck. Original Xbox > 360.

It literally is the best system to mod. That, or the Wii. I used to think Dreamcast....but not anymore.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sleepyk, why do you keep abruptly getting on/off aim?!?

POF- Cog can do whatever the **** Cog wants lol. I find reading his posts to be amusing most of the time.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Stop commenting on my posts unless you want me to troll you and piss you off more.

:)

So CT, should Cogsmooch STFU? Or should I troll?
I think if you announce you're going to troll beforehand, it's not going to look good.

Top Bottom