• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
poor cort

mogwai if we both go to the storrs tourney I'm going to call you thumbs the whole time k?
What if I show up pretending to be Mogwai?

no, not k, I'm much better than Thumbs at Starcraft.
:( get your Jaedong wannabe *** outa here :laugh:

Get at my lack of micro, macro, expanding, build order, scouting, and in general knowledge of what's going on during a game skills.

Cia

das kwl
^ WTH.. i heard they made a wii emulator already. maybe that's where 'ssbmEX' comes in.

but the blood just looks so awkward. no one wants to see pikachu, kirby, or peach draw blood.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
God:
Gee. Can you rephrase the question please?
Me:
No
God:
Are you serious?
Me:
Yes
God:
I can't believe it.
Me:
You better believe it
God:
Who is going to make me..
Me:
Me
God:
How are you going to make me?
Me:
With my ****
God:
Your **** sounds like a plan.

lulz

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I definitely need to get some quality V time in at the Storrs tournament.

Does anyone have any ideas for where I should host my tournament on May 2nd? I don't want to do Digital Mayhem because I don't like the fact that they sucker people for their ten dollars. Rip off. If I can't find a place by the end of next week, i'm going to re-schedule or cancel it.

MaNg0 typing for the win.

Top Bottom