• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
OMG Jet Force Gemini was the ****. Soooooo much fun. And Tales of Symphonia was great until I realized the graphics when you're traveling made me nauseous. I couldn't keep playing, it made me so dizzy when I was younger. But the battle system was awesome and unique.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I rented Legend of Legaia like 50 years ago. It seems good. I never got past the Berserker though.

Also, I prefer real-time combat to turn-based pretty much always.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Thumbs, that faded away for me, I just played until it didn't bother me anymore, if that makes sense at all

Zoso, yeah the real time combat is sweet but something about LoL is just too good. I got such a boner when I figured out Noa's miracle art. I even remember playing that game for like 10 hours one rainy summer day, so ****. IT CONSUMED ME

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Hell yeah SoM, Jet Force Gemini and FF Tactics love! Those games were awesome. Plus I agree with almost every game that has been listed by everyone so far.

Chrono Trigger is the ****. FFVI is the ****. I want to play them both again for like the 20th time each. I'm already in the middle of about a dozen different games though. ****!

Spawn, glad your dad is doing better.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Watching the Speedrun for that game (without the glitch) is extremely ****ing entertaining.

_V_

Smash Ace
DD try to get into the Children's Hospital...it is so nice there. Thought they had some nub trying to put my IV in for like 20 minutes, my parents were getting so angry...he just kept stabbing me. I couldn't feel it though haha.

@ Cort - Stupid Alliance >.>

Legend of Legaia is one of my favorite games ever...lol @ Cort :)

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Watching the Speedrun for that game (without the glitch) is extremely ****ing entertaining.
I just watched a 0 death run and it looks like the quality of the levels stays low after the snake level :(, oh well, I guess it's good I never made it that far to get pissed that I worked so hard to get to a part that still wasn't as cool as the first 2 levels.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
you just had to remember every curveball they throw at you. Like, they show you a jump coming up and if you haven't played it and made the mistake before, there's a hovering wall that you run into and die, lol. Just a bunch of stuff like that and sorta hard to tell exactly how far over you have to be to avoid hitting the wall.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Nick, after going to pick up my dad, would we have to go to the parking garage and then pay for parking in order to visit you? Also, what hospital is it?
My mom is trying to get me into CT Children's hospital because they're like a hotel there, with room service and stuff. Its right across the street from the Hartford hospital, so if you park in the Garage there you don't have to pay more than once...and if you get the ticket stamped or something then you won't pay at all!

@V :D Mom is on the job!
>.> and I'm serious about that smash fest guys. Just don't be drunk and/or high.
-DD

ZoSo

Smash Champion
you just had to remember every curveball they throw at you. Like, they show you a jump coming up and if you haven't played it and made the mistake before, there's a hovering wall that you run into and die, lol. Just a bunch of stuff like that and sorta hard to tell exactly how far over you have to be to avoid hitting the wall.
Toward the end you're going so stupidly fast that it's hard even with the heads-up. Then for the last leg of the race they just... stop giving you one. It's so cruel. I swear you have to be **** close to frame-perfect for the final group of obstacles.

thumbs up to re4 @ dave/zoso. =D.
Yeah. As a matter of fact, I might go play me some right now.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I liked how you could just avoid the missiles being thrown down at you by staying at the bottom. That was amusing.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
My favorite games btw are:

Resident Evil Series (4 is my all around favorite, then 5, then the gc remake)
God of War 1+2
Mega Man Series
Tetris NES
Metroid Prime
Super Metroid
Zelda series (LttP=favorite)
Silent Hill series (IV:The Room=favorite)
Mario games (close tie between 3, SMW, and Galaxy)
Excite Truck
Donkey Kong Country
Ninja Gaiden
Contra
Jackal
Too many others to mention.

For those of you guys that play RE4, what's your top Mercenaries scores like? I'm pretty sick at that ****. My highest score is 130,000.

P.S. Battletoads was the shiznight!

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
NES
Super Mario Bros 3
Legend of Zelda
Tetris
MegaMan 2
Double Dragon II
Bubble Bobble
Punch-Out
Excite Bike

SNES
Super Mario World
Super Metroid
Secret of Mana
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VI
Zelda: LttP
MegaMan X
Super Mario Kart
Super Mario RPG
Yoshi's Island (Perfect score on every stage loool)
Kirby Super Star

N64
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros.
Ocarina of Time
Goldeneye
Mario Kart 64
Jet Force Gemini

Gamecube
SSBM
Metroid Prime

Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
No More Heroes

Other Systems
Chrono Cross
Final Fantasy Tactics
Link's Awakening

Honorable Mentions
Illusion of Gaia (SNES)
Legend of the Mystical Ninja (SNES)
Pocky & Rocky (SNES)
Earthbound (SNES)
Lufia & the Fortress of Doom (SNES)
Breath of Fire II (SNES)

If you can't tell, the SNES is my favorite system and I love all the RPGs that are on it.

lol at how long this list turned out to be.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
OMG This new name color change is awesome.

You guys pumped for Mindgames Day tomorrow?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG This new name color change is awesome.

You guys pumped for Mindgames Day tomorrow?
o_o I promise I won't do anything to you while you're sleeping.

How's it going, Connecticut? Not up to any trouble, are you?
D: No sir.

OMG is that THE Mic, didn't he have like 20,000 posts before?!
LOL WOW. Pwned.

How do we get into trouble in this room? >_>
I'd point at Poffy, but his last bit of badgering was in the OTHER CT Thread.

Also;
I hate the color green. On Saint Patrick's day, I didn't know it was Saint Patrick's day, so everyone was wearing green and pissing me off. Then I felt stupid. Then I hated the color green.

True story.
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That neon green is actually like my Favorite color. It doesn't look good when everyone has it though. >_> My eyes are burning from the brightness. <_>

Top Bottom