• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
kiss me thru the foneeeeeeee

end of the video has various couples phoning

white dude, white girl
black dude, black girl
asian girl...completely skips the asian guy ROFL

i found that amusing, leave me alone

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
It's cool Cog. I took things seriously on teh boards sillies me. Haha.

Chum: I only go to school Mon Wed and I had a class from 8-930 on Tues Thurs, so I had to drop that at the beginning of the year and find a new class to take so I tried to get into Anthro... I got an access code, which ended up not working. My professor told me to get a card and add the class, but he said he knew I was in here, so I didn't have to rush it or anything. Apparently, it was impossible for me to get into the class up until 4 weeks ago... I wish he had told me then, but oh well. Stupid Add class day being different from Drop class day.

DD, Hoorays :)

Lemme know when you get around to testing if teh fr33 gamez work.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
LOL THAT'D BE SOOO FUNNY!!! HAHAHA!!!

I already have the book for it, so it'd depend on whoever teaches it if they used that book. Plus, I already have taken the first exam with this guy, and have all his notes up until the 2nd exam which means I wouldn't have to go to class. Like, I could use that hour and a half to study 2 days of the week and I'd be like guaranteed an A.

We'll see though. Mon Wed you mean? I probably wouldn't be able to get in though since I'd be a sophomore and that class is tough to get into.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I played Smash on an HDTV tonight. I'd never noticed the lag before, but I definitely did tonight. It felt like my characters were running through molasses.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Ahh, okay. I thought you were saying Uconn is stupid lol.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So you decide to go 1000 miles away? Isn't that too far? Or is there no such thing as too far? Haha, just bustin' on you, haha.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
in 3 years i'm on the 5 year plan cuz i'm picking up extra majors and stuff. Real life sucks i want to stay in school as long as possible.

and now i'm off to bed.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD, Hoorays :)

Lemme know when you get around to testing if teh fr33 gamez work.
>_> Well, were the DVDs you gave me dual layer? Your drive still plays normal DVDs and stuff just fine, I just don't think I can fit a 7 Gig game on a normal DVD+R.

You're welcome to go rent a 360 game and attempt to back it up yourself. I'll try it with my friends DMC4 disc later today or something.

Also: Sin has no life.
-DD

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Hey guys I'm at work but I have bad news. Some of you may remember me not having hot water if you ever took a shower at my place. Well yesterday today and tomorrow I'm having pipe work done in my basement and they're replacing/ fixing my oil burner. Even though it really doesn't effect my basement, my parents disagree otherwise and don't want me having people over. Sorry for the last min cancel, I should of asked my dad earlier in the week. I still wanna play melee but I wasn't able to get off from work so I dunno how long I can play for. Mogwai you want to play tonight from like 6-8:30? As for smashfests I have saturday off and I don't feel like going to the no johns biweekly, anyone free? :) this time I won't cancel LOL

Brookman

Smash Hero
Hey guys I'm at work but I have bad news. Some of you may remember me not having hot water if you ever took a shower at my place. Well yesterday today and tomorrow I'm having pipe work done in my basement and they're replacing/ fixing my oil burner. Even though it really doesn't effect my basement, my parents disagree otherwise and don't want me having people over. Sorry for the last min cancel, I should of asked my dad earlier in the week. I still wanna play melee but I wasn't able to get off from work so I dunno how long I can play for. Mogwai you want to play tonight from like 6-8:30? As for smashfests I have saturday off and I don't feel like going to the no johns biweekly, anyone free? :) this time I won't cancel LOL
I think im gonna have saturday off and I'd love to play melee with you chris!! Now I'll just have to find a ride. I have work at 3 on sunday though so...>_>

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'd play tonight, but it looks like I'll need to put in some extra hours at work. Is 6:00-8:30 the only free chunk of time you have tonight? Also, my place or yours? Also, no johns, come to No Johns... -_-

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Anyone wanna play melee this week / weekend?
Me

Yourstillxwithme-SN contact me.

I was just going to post on this because Marc told me last night that you were having a smashfest tonight...I don't post in here much often anymore. Can I come tomorrow and leave Saturday afternoon perhaps? I have work tomorrow till 4 and then i'd come after that probably arriving at around 5:30.

I think im gonna have saturday off and I'd love to play melee with you chris!! Now I'll just have to find a ride. I have work at 3 on sunday though so...>_>
I can give you a ride if you are ok with what I just said above.^^^

You need to get to my house though, I'm not heading up to Rocky Hill to back track. I would probably leave Sat probably around 1 or 2.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ndx_IdlUQU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2ndx_IdlUQU&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

testing, kevin if you lied to me imma be angry

Top Bottom