• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
What coupons, Nick? I honestly don't know what you're talking about. Please elaborate sir.
It must've been a while back, but on a few of them it is clearly written, "This was Spawn's Idea".
-DD

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
The "essay" was about morality >_>

And Costco pays me 46K a year plus full benefits, 4 weeks vaca. and is completely flexible and has allowed me to do other things with my life. For instance, singing in my band. And not just some weekend warrior band, like an "I toured the east coast in a actual performing band" band. I've played in front of over a hundred thousand people in venues from vermont to south carolina including: The Taj Mahal, B.B. Kings in N.Y. City, House of Blues in cleveland, the Norva in Virginia, and Penn State. I mean chicks and hotels and rock and roll isn't cool as posting long drawn out arguments all day on boards like some people, but you know.

And now if you don't mind, i'm going to see my ex-girlfriend cuz she wants some sex. Keep trollin the boards while i'm gone. Don't let me down P dizzle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBTg12pd5_Ethat's a link to my bands live demo we send to clubs in case you were wondering if i was lying.

p.s.sorry everyone for that, but pocky called out my e-peen on that one and i had to present it.
are you a ratm cover band? if not why would that be your club demo?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
some people are WILLING to pay more for it at best buy because, for example, they can get it now instead of waiting for it to come in the mail after a week. Maybe, like I said above, they want to KNOW that they only need to go to one location to find what they need. Maybe they want the best buy reward points.
fail people are fail unless they:

-dun have a credit card
-Are buying something thats an accessory.( power supply wire,cable wire, internet cable etc something you need kind a fast)
-buying apple products cuz the prices dun have that much variance online, but since ur buying apple in the first place you've already reached a higher level of fail.(maybe even the pinnacle of fail if you buy one of them all-in-ones or like an Iphone)

yea i rly have a thing against best buy and majority of electronic retail.
the end

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Not having a credit card is no excuse really lol. You can get like any gift card (ex: American Express) which you can basically use as a credit card to buy things online.

But yeah, majority of electronic retail is ghey.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
U gonna has all secks when you get back next weekend. :D

You're staying April 3rd til when, Steve? Also are you going to Boston this coming weekend or not?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
DD-You like Brawl more than Melee. It's official.

This deal is so good. http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=387438
50 pack of dual layer disks for $60 anyone know how much it is on bestbuy, you wouldn't believe it. They charge you like 3x the amount. It's $21 for 5 dvds.

That's a unit price of $4.20 per dvd vs at Sam's club $1.20 per dvd. X_X ****ing Best Buy is such a ripoff sometimes.
DVD's are a waste of time now. I stopped giving a crap about DVD's. The only good DVD-Rs are good for is pirating games...that's about it. LOL I use the Blu-Rays now son.

Also-LOL at Pocky and Chewman.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That just might be what I'm using the dvds for, Garrett LOL. If I were to use the dual layer, I'd probably use it only for the 360 games because maybe the 360 games are about 7 gigs... maybe. ;)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
DD-You like Brawl more than Melee. It's official.
o_o What? I like Brawl more than 64, not melee.

Melee and Brawl+ share a string in my heart, but Brawl is no where near them.

>_> I have no clue where you got that idea.

Pretty good troll though<3.

Also:
Does anyone have an essay about Gabriel Garcia Marquez and/or Magical Realism laying around? I kinda need one.

-DD

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
The Taj Mahal, B.B. Kings in N.Y. City, House of Blues in cleveland, the Norva in Virginia, and Penn State. I mean chicks and hotels and rock and roll isn't cool as posting long drawn out arguments all day on boards like some people, but you know.
Little does chewman know the Taj Mahal isn't on the east coast

omg geography burn

PS <3 chewman

Top Bottom