• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
@Cog, there's a really recent set where Mango 3-1s SS in finals after ****** him with Fox, he goes Falcon, loses the first game and then nearly 4 stocks SS the remaining two games in dittos.
Yeah I know. Clearly Mango has the better record vs him. He ***** SS @ Mango Juice too. To SS's credit though he pretty much always takes games off him which is saying something.

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort that Orange video was freaking ****.

Me's thinking of transferring to the number 1 guild on the server, but I like the people in my guild a lot :( I don't know what to do...wah *video game whoazzzzzz*

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah I know. Clearly Mango has the better record vs him. He ***** SS @ Mango Juice too. To SS's credit though he pretty much always takes games off him which is saying something.
They play each other a lot. Taking games off each other isn't uncommon at all, even if there is a significant skill gap between the two players. Hell in the last few tournaments prior to Brawl's release I beat PC in tournament sets maybe 60-70% of the time, and he's significantly better than me as a player.

@Steve I would wait until 3.1 rolled around and see how your guild does, and then if they sux move on if you want to.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I forgot about Hax. He's ****ing amazing. And Mango's just really smart. I don't know how else to explain how he does it.

Also, I don't think it's "random" creative stuff if he does it all the time :p point is he's innovative and that's a great skill to have in Melee

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
*shrug*
I can't wait for Genesis (even though I'm not going)

I guess it was just a matter of time before someone was better than m2k I just don't think anybody expected it to be a 15 year old puff player from cali

thumbswayup

Smash Master
And who knew the greatest Melee tournament to occur before Brawl would end in a Jiggs ditto on Brinstar. lol imagine that happening in Brawl >_>

And wtf Cog you gotta find a way to Genesis. It's going to be awesome.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I just had a stroke and died

anyway yeah sorry... I'm going to be in the middle of moving my entire life to Florida or New York City or into Boston. This summer is going to be a crazy time for me... Ms Cogsmooch is going to film school in the fall
Haha the match would last 20 minutes if the timer was off lol. Ah, sorry that you can't make it, but grats to Ms Cog for going to film school :D

edit- I just realized we're both ********. If we were talking about your wife, why did we put "Ms" instead of "Mrs" lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
ss and mango don't play each other that much

norcal and socal is like boston and philly

also, why would the crowd factor hurt him at genesis? genesis is in norcal :)

pockyD

Smash Legend
meh, the energy i put into a "debate" is generally equal to what i perceive that the other side is also putting in

given that he gave up halfway through my post simply because i "disagreed with every point" or whatever, i figured he didn't care, so it wouldn't be worth my time to respond

Rickety

Peace and Love
Happy to be Sappy

I love Connecticut! You guys are amazing!

Golly, I've been sick for almost an entire week now (what else are spring breaks for?),
and have been confined to bed for most of it. But I've used most of this time to reread
lots of old threads (I'm really, really cool) and relive all the fun and terrific memories I've
had with the fun and wonderful smash community. Anyway, at the risk of sounding mushy
and gushy and happy and sappy, I just want to say that I love you guys so very, very much;
thanks for all the memories, and all the fun times in the future!

:]

<3

P.S. SleepyK, if you see this (I don't think you're from CT, though), I'd just like to let you know
that I finally saved up enough lunch money to buy your T-Shirt! Better late than never, no?
Thank you for being so patient with me! :]

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I figured there'd be spoilers in it so I didn't read all of it. Once I'm done with Super Mario RPG, Chrono Trigger and Cross I'll get FF6 a whirl.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Marcccccc
What time am I to be expecting you and/or Demitri tomorrow?
-DD

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
As soon as you get home from school. Around 245 was it?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Sounds good.
I guess I won't do my weekly schooling of mah peeps at school.

Lulz irony.

Anyways~
Yea, sounds good.

To anyone who might know:

>_> Why doesn't my 8GB flash drive that I just formatted let me put a 4.7GB ISO file onto it? It says it doesn't have enough room. This upsets me.
-DD

Chum

Smash Apprentice
So I got my schedule for next semester =)
calc 3, physics, civilization 2, organic chemistry, and I need one more class. I'll I need to worry about is calc 3, everything else should be a breeze.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Organic Chemistry I've heard is hella hard. So will Physics, not as bad as Organic Chem though.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Organic Chemistry I've heard is hella hard. So will Physics, not as bad as Organic Chem though.

Please tell me you're being sarcastic.
Its overrated hard i'm told. Plus if i worried about o-chem then p-chem would kill me. I'm also taking it with like 4 close friends and I have like 3 friends that already took it and we are all living in the same house next semester.

Physics is easy I have lots of experience with it and the teacher is mad good or i'm told.

And English I'm guessing :laugh:
I'm done with that **** lol, I'm a chemical mathematics major :laugh:

Edit- I forgot to mention this; yesterday we ordered chinesse food and I opened up a fortune cookie and it said "Human rights; Know them, Demand them, Defend them" then the next cookie said "Ignore previous cookie".

My friend and I are making a poster that has the fortunes lined up and will say "I was talking to that cookie earlier he doesn't know ****!"

Top Bottom