• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
This page needs moar dancing Chrises.

I find it really funny when the gif sorta lines up with the beat of the music I'm listening to. For example, right now I'm listening to The Chase, Pt 2 by A Tribe Called Quest and it really looks like Chris is just a horribly rhythmically challenged white boy trying his ****edest to dance to the hip hop music, lol.

It's funny with techno too. Hell, I'm sure it'll be funny with anything.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
Anyone know someone or somewhere that i would be able to mod my arcade sticks with Sanwa buttons and perhaps the joystick as well :(? I have two arcade sticks and would pay a reasonable price to get it done since i spent a decent amount on the sticks in the first place but i'd be too terrified to attempt any kind of mod myself. In case someone actually knows anything, i have the HRAP EX and the regular madcatz stick (not the tournament edition) both for 360. i should probably post this on SRK fourms but i'm scared of them LOL. Thanks i'd appreciate the help. anyway onto more smash related stuff, i should be able to get off of work on Friday which would make my smashfest a little more epic. i haven't played since RoM i need to get some hardcore training in :).

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
Anyone know someone or somewhere that i would be able to mod my arcade sticks with Sanwa buttons and perhaps the joystick as well :(? I have two arcade sticks and would pay a reasonable price to get it done since i spent a decent amount on the sticks in the first place but i'd be too terrified to attempt any kind of mod myself. In case someone actually knows anything, i have the HRAP EX and the regular madcatz stick (not the tournament edition) both for 360. i should probably post this on SRK fourms but i'm scared of them LOL. Thanks i'd appreciate the help. anyway onto more smash related stuff, i should be able to get off of work on Friday which would make my smashfest a little more epic. i haven't played since RoM i need to get some hardcore training in :).
if you wanna play today or tomorrow as well, I'm looking to smash :p.

are you planning on going to no johns this weekend?

srk scares everyone. They'll cut you.

Pound 3.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
Nintendo won't like this at all. They make a killing selling DS's and Wiis. Take away console sales... and the fact that 90% of their games are awful will become painfully evident.
In all honesty I don't think nintendo is too worried. That piece of hardware is more targeted for the pc audience imo, it will allow people with computers to play games that generally only come out for consoles. Thats at least how it sits in my mind I don't believe it will hurt the console market at all. Plus for nintendo the appeal of unique console is whats selling those systems, and the games that actually sell well are generally first party.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
why you ask DA or empire arcadia?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Since I can't post in the other thread since I already posted there, I have a funny story... not really. An fmylife story.

Okay, so we had a ton of snow days from school this year, right? All my professors kept pushing stuff back and what have you. Week before spring break starts, I go to class on Monday for Anthropology and all my other classes and we aren't even close to starting the exam. I decide to skip Wednesday so I could have an extended Spring vacation.

During Spring vacation, the whole entire time I go to bed around 7/8 and wake up anywhere from 1pm-5pm. School starts back up again, I miss Monday because of my ****ed up sleep schedule. I get my sleep schedule back into it's old rhythm and I miss my first class, Anthropology on Wednesday but make all my other classes and find out when all my other exams are.

So now it's this past Monday, I finally make it to class and find out I have an exam this Wednesday(currently today). So, I get the notes from a friend and decide to only get an hour of sleep in 2 days and rely heavily on coffee (last night had 5 cups). So, now it's 6:50 am and I head to class all set to take my exam (btw this is the first one I've actually studied really hard on).

I get into my classrom and my professor tells me that I am unable to enroll in the class because the add class end date was 3 weeks ago, but the drop class is due next Monday. So, now I'm not in the class and have to wait until next semester to enroll.

**** my life.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Cog, you 100% trolled me to the point I was upset LOL. Then I went to my next class and didn't care about it at all. I can't wait to die when I get home.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
grats pak

does no one have sf4 for the 360? :(

also, that sucks, marc.
next time just show up naked and you'll get in for sure.

Chum

Smash Apprentice
I get into my classrom and my professor tells me that I am unable to enroll in the class because the add class end date was 3 weeks ago, but the drop class is due next Monday. So, now I'm not in the class and have to wait until next semester to enroll.

**** my life.
you were going to a class that you were not enrolled in?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
O_O...
I...
I...
I DID IT!
YES!

:D!!!!

I successfully flashed Spawn's 360 with iXtreme 1.51 CFW. >_> Now what do I do? Put the 360 back together? I'm scared to do anything because I don't know what to do now xD.
-DD

Top Bottom