• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I thought you could infract anyone on any board? You can only infract people on the Ice climber threads now though?
Nah, they just hadn't turned on all of the mod powers for me yet. Now I can infract anyone, anywhere! Muahahahahaha!

Hell yeah Choknater, ICs forever!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay Jam, this one is for you, I'm going to double post. Let's see if you can infract me before Dazwa. Dazwa is so quick, geez. He'll probably see just this post and infract me.

Good luck Jam, I believe in you. Infract me.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
This is a double post. I hope Jam infracts this one. Come on Dazwa, take a break! /crosses fingers.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so. far as my video goes. i'm maybe 70% done. just doing the finishing touches on the clips, making them all clean and sparkly etc. after that i just gotta synch up the music and i'm done. ty to all who provided music. to all who didn't, i hate you with the fire of a thousand suns(jk(maybe?)). i still don't know what music to use tho XD

but the video is looking very good =-D

thanks again to footage from - sexy, acid, brookman, joewai. <3

still looking for music contributions if you can. thanks :D

ps. hai guyz omg

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
alex, use Just Dance by Jamiroquai. It's totally up Marths alley. Or use the clip from Kung Pow enter the Fist, when he says "Beware his song about big butts...he beats you up as he plays it!" and then just use Sir Mix-A-Lot baby got back. You can thank me later.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Hi Alex, you gae.

What kind of music are you looking for? Length? Instrumental? Let me know. I got a lot of stuff on my computer
don't mess, i'll slit your throat

anything really. something with beats that i can time up to kills would be best. instrumental might be nice. under ten minutes. i'll be using a number of songs and don't know if i want any complete ones, so keep that in mind.

alex, use Just Dance by Jamiroquai. It's totally up Marths alley. Or use the clip from Kung Pow enter the Fist, when he says "Beware his song about big butts...he beats you up as he plays it!" and then just use Sir Mix-A-Lot baby got back. You can thank me later.
NO. i refuse to thank you later. it must be now.

thanks eric, good sh*t man. that'll def be on the drawing board ;D(the kung pow thing)

edit: isn't this the song from napolean dynomite? >.<

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I think I'm getting a ride with Wife and some other MD/VA smashers hopefully. Still confirming this, but I'm pretty sure I'll be there. It looks too good to miss.
well, I'm currently holding off on housing anyone else in case you guys need a place, but lemme know if you end up not coming or getting housed elsewhere.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
well, I'm currently holding off on housing anyone else in case you guys need a place, but lemme know if you end up not coming or getting housed elsewhere.
Thanks man. I'm trying to confirm if I'm coming asap so I can pre-reg and all.

I refuse to believe thumbs and mogwai are 2 different people
It might be because him and I are always quoting one another lol

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't beat Event 51 in under a minute/without losing a life. I am a scrub. One of my scrub friends beat it with Roy in a minute and 20 seconds (and without losing a life). :(

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
On a bet, I went through and beat Event 51 with every character. This was before I was like any good but I did it. A couple characters took me a few tries.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
That makes sense. Jiggs time it is then. How do you take down the M2 to make him die quickly?

pockyD

Smash Legend
omg, was that the German army of Pittsburgh, I can't remember? :laugh:
"is mario madman here?" :laugh:

no, it was this guy

Ello' just wanted to let youknow that I'm hoping to stop by this friday. I was wondering what skill everyone is. Is everyone like godlike or am I going to stand a chance. (I'm probably an 8 out of 10 on a really strict scale) Btw, you can IM me on TheNamesNuwanda9 if you want instead of replying here.
I don't know what a really strict scale is exactly, so I don't know how to answer this. . .

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can beat it easily. I just can't beat it without losing a life and under a minute. With Jiggs though I think I can.

Top Bottom