• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
If you get Giga Bowser near the edge, a rest at 0% will kill him. When the match starts, though, f air him first then rest him. After that just stay near the edge when he comes by and one rest will kill him.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Awesome. Back air is not as good because I have to get it in under a minute. I think uptilt should be pretty good along with dair to rest.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
you Must Be Darc. I've Seen Your Aim Conversations.
OOOOOOOOOOOOH GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Could you tell from the name next to his post?

I'm just teasing, congrats on WPI.

By the way let Kevin know I found his mouse in my car's trunk. If he doesn't come get it soon I'm going to take a hammer to it, thereby crushing his dreams of playing StarCraft on his laptop.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
HOLY ****ING **** the grand finals between PC and M2K are ridiculous. Intense as hell, I really didn't know who would win in some of those. PC is still amazing with Falco and M2K's Falcon is crazy.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

MAXIMUM TEK SKILLZ
LOL!

genesis better watch out, that guy is gonna ****.
RandomIkeFalcoGuy

wait...........there's a classic mode?

I just accidentally classic mode........is this bad?
I lol'd.

I can't beat Event 51 in under a minute/without losing a life. I am a scrub. One of my scrub friends beat it with Roy in a minute and 20 seconds (and without losing a life). :(
o_o.

That makes sense. Jiggs time it is then. How do you take down the M2 to make him die quickly?
>_> Just rest the beast.

Joey you rice eating homo.
Yo, I don't know who this smasher is but I like her already.

edit: I may have made her first post.
Yo, just cause I dropped the GnDub for the true hero doesn't mean I won't beat you with all 26 characters all DAI.

pound3
o_o...
LOL? I knew who it was before I even read the post.

OOOOOOOOOOOOH GEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

Could you tell from the name next to his post?

I'm just teasing, congrats on WPI.

By the way let Kevin know I found his mouse in my car's trunk. If he doesn't come get it soon I'm going to take a hammer to it, thereby crushing his dreams of playing StarCraft on his laptop.
>=[ You didn't gratz me on MY WPI! I got in before she did!

HOLY ****ING **** the grand finals between PC and M2K are ridiculous. Intense as hell, I really didn't know who would win in some of those. PC is still amazing with Falco and M2K's Falcon is crazy.
o_o Link? I've probably already seen them anyways.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
=D **** straight you didn't know!

^_^ Thanks.
-DD

Mr.Sho_minamimoto has informed me that he will make a pin of my "Tin Pin DarkDragoon". So I'm ordering a 25 pack, one of which is such a pin. So I have 24 more pins to fill. I figure I'd use 4 for player pins[+1 bonus one for buying], and 5 Red Player Pins.
So! That leaves 15 pins to be gotten. I figure some of these will be Sandra's as well as mine, and since no one honestly needs THAT many pins, I'd be willing to give them to smasher peeps if they suggest good pins.

=D Yay free stuff.
-Nick

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
You little smarty farts =P. Better own and have fun.
=D I will!

yeah so since we're talking about college I just got a 40,000 dollar scholarship to washington college

woot go me?
Woot go you!

I linked it earlier DD, but here's another match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGSs_ue1QU&feature=channel_page

They're all on that account and you definitely haven't seen these yet. They were literally just uploaded.
Pffft.
You're right, I haven't seen them.
XD!
o_o This is pretty amazing **** though.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wait so who's going to WPI besides DD? Is it Kevin's girlfriend? Grats whoever! WPI is/was awesome.

Grats Dorf also!
Yea, that's her.

She's gonna be my new best friend or something.

She said so. She said she'd hang out and play smash with me so I wouldn't be so lonely with no one to play smash with because I'm too awesome with Mewtwo for scrubs to handle without their brains exploding.

Or I'm making all that up.
-DD

Top Bottom