• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
New Post Because I have good reason to do so.

Jam Birthday Happy

Edit

I think we all should get together either Wed or Thursday night in Hartford or the Bloomfield area and all go out to dinner somewhere and then go to someones house to play smash.....bring setups....tvs etc.

Birthday Smashfest? Yum. That will be his present from all of us.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Unnecessary classes is one of the reasons I went to WPI. Almost every class is important to your major; there are reqs, but you often have several choices for each (after about midway through sophomore year anyway); you do have to take 5 classes unrelated to your major, but you can take anything you want; they intentionally give you room to fail a few classes, plus more if you get AP credit.

Only downside to this is that now both my parents and I have hella loans to pay off. DD, if you go there, try to get as much money as possible!

Happy birthday Jam and wife!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Unnecessary classes is one of the reasons I went to WPI. Almost every class is important to your major; there are reqs, but you often have several choices for each (after about midway through sophomore year anyway); you do have to take 5 classes unrelated to your major, but you can take anything you want; they intentionally give you room to fail a few classes, plus more if you get AP credit.

Only downside to this is that now both my parents and I have hella loans to pay off. DD, if you go there, try to get as much money as possible!

Happy birthday Jam and wife!
*mumblessomethingabouthismillionaregrandfathertakingcareofeverything*
o_o Actually, if it weren't for him, I don't think I'd be going to college now, because the insurance company denied my request to cover my increased medicine dosage...so that's now going to cost my family ~$25,000 out of pocket every year for me to be healthy =[.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAM<3
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Season 1 > Season 2, most definitely. But on the whole Code Geass was excellent, in spite of some of its shortcomings.

>__> Watch Xam'd, **** your eyes. Or at the very least watch Heroic Age (simply because Heroic Age has the Nodos and they're broken as hell).

Smooth Criminal
Yes, season two squandered a lot of potential, but it is still worth watching.

Nodos?

Happy REAL bday Jam!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Of all the things on the internet, the one that continually frustrates me is the lack of reading comprehension.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
^Laaame :0(

Just so you know though Melee would be the third event which would only be like $6 or so. Brawl singles/doubles are only $8 a person.

I'm at school lol @ computer school.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
DMC is incredible. Hooray for being bored and waking up late to skip class.

Top Bottom