• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

thumbswayup

Smash Master
READ WITH CHRIS ROCK's VOICE!

...if wave dashing is in, " ah theyre slidin and I cant keep up. stop chaining me...I HATE THIS ****"
...if wave dashing is out, "Im moving so slow, you cant even trick them anymore...I HATE THIS ****"

...if l-canceling is in, " Why you be all up on me all the time, stop uair to land runnning kneeing me... I HATE THIS ****"
...if l-canceling is out,"I need to be fast, why is **** so slow now, I couldnt uair to land runnning knee before but now I cant... I HATE THIS ****"

...edge guarding is in, "Get up out my face, I cant get back on the stage no more. Im dyin too fast... I HATE THIS ****"
...edge guarding is out," The matches are too long, nobody dies anymore. I cant even drop down to kill you no more... I HATE THIS ****

dashdancin's in, " You movin too faaaast, I dont know where you be at next. you could run away grab me or knee me... I HATE THIS ****
dashdancin's out," I cant move at all. this is booorrrring, I might as well walk to you... I HATE THIS ****

hitback is in, "Stop comboin me, this isnt fair i cant even move, youre all up in my face all the time, give me some space I NEEED MY SPACE... I HATE THIS ****
hitback is out, "We just be tradin hits, this is lame what a bad game. I just wanna combo why cant i just combo... I HATE THIS ****

add some
LMFAO holy **** that's hilarious

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
The first one was good, but Batman Begins and Dark Knight just eclipse them completely. I'm not saying they're bad, just in comparison :)
I wouldn't say completely; they're still amazing movies, even in comparison. The Dark Knight is probably the best out of all of them though.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
I just realized PoF Mentioned Bales trouble with the law recently, we're talking about his performance not; "OH **** HE DID THIS THE MOVIE LOOSES CREDIBILITY"
I actually found it funny when I heard about that. I mean, one of the famous lines of that movie was "Either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." But Aesir's right, an actor's actions outside a movie shouldn't affect their credibility.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Lol...
I'm looking for a picture with a pig roasting on a spit so I can shoop Poffy's face onto it and have the Batman or Joker...or Dazjoker, lighting the fire or something.
-DD

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
The only moderately redeeming parts of batman and robin were the cheesy catch phrases by Mr Freeze
"Tonights forcast: A freeze is coming!"
"If revenge is a dish best served cold, then put on your Sunday finest!"

and clueless girl is hot lol

edit: finally going to see the new one tonight :]

9BOY

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NINE#110
hahaha how could someone ever think denzel washington is bad at any aspect of life, especially acting.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Batman Forever and Batman and Robin are not good movies.

Granted, I enjoyed watching them, but honestly they are pretty awful.
I also can't believe that you thought Batman and Robin was anywhere past decent. Batman and Robin was absolutely HORRIBLE as far as a MOVIE is concerned, much less one based on the Batman franchise.
wow, batman forever and batman and robin are like assgarbage.
Did I EVER say that Batman Forever and Batman And Robin were good films? No. I said that they had PLOTS.
For the record, the Burton films were absolutely nothing compared to Batman Begins and Dark Knight. Saying otherwise just makes you a nostalgic fool.
Wow, what a bandwagoner. Both Nolans and Burtons films were good but Tim did a much better job.

Music-Danny Elfman is one of the best composers around, Tim and Danny win.
Effects-If Nolans films didnt do better...he would just plain suck...he wins here.
Acting- Michael Keaton, Danny Devito, Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, Paul Ruebens, Michele Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Billy Dee Williams, Michael Gough....perfect line up.
Overall Batman-Christian Bale is a great Bruce Wayne but is a horrible Batman. Lose the voice and he'd be very good...but the voice is ********. Michael Keaton was overall the best betrayal of Bruce Wayne and Batman. His costume was also fantastic....never TOO much with any super effects or bull****...when he got hit...it hurt! Batman is not Superman (Looks to Batman Forever and Batman Begins outfits)
Plot-Burton. Batman Begins was very good and was interesting enough to see the development of Batman but DK was all about Batman just becomming evil to stop the joker...thats about it.
Yeah, so in two seconds flat Harvey Dent just turns evil? His thought process-"****, I just woke up with my face burnt and the guy responsible for this is right next to me. I should just flip a coin to see if I should kill him or not." No, thats stupid. If a psychopath killed my wife/GF I would kill him and THEN go insane.

Trade-When Denzel Washington does more than just one role, I might start to like him. Even Justin Timberlake who CAN NOT act (I had to spell that out for the people who claimed I said BATMAN AND ROBIN AND BATMAN FOREVER WERE GOOD FILMS.) does more than one role. :)
Take out a good 1/4 of DK's earnings and thats what it should make. Half of the female viewers who saw it just saw it because they loved Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You while the other half saw it because it was his last film and he OD'd on drugs.

I like what I like...I dont like movies just because everyone else thinks they are good. :bee:

You all need to wakeup and smell the pine. I enjoyed DK and thought it was a very good movie....definitely worth my 10.75 but its not as great as everyone is saying it is.

_V_

Smash Ace
I never said you said that, PoF. I was just saying they were ****ty movies.

It was not hard for the past 2 Batmans to do better than them.

People will continue to jump on your *** about stuff like this because your opinion always seems to be anti whatever is popular. I am not accusing you of doing so, because I do not know you at all, but just pointing it out to you.

Edit//I think it is more than one person doing it now. Prince of Gayness really just lacked any sort of cleverness, haha.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Music-Danny Elfman is one of the best composers around, Tim and Danny win.

Half of the female viewers who saw it just saw it because they loved Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You while the other half saw it because it was his last film and he OD'd on drugs.
Danny Elfman does the music for most of tim burton's films. I love his music. He is my favorite film composer w/ John Williams in a close second.

Has anyone ever heard Elfman's original works before he did films????
Awful awful awful 80's music

idk about those girls seeing it b/c of 10 things I hate about you, but Brokeback mountain is whats drawing me into the theater ;)

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Danny Elfman does the music for most of tim burton's films. I love his music. He is my favorite film composer w/ John Williams in a close second.

Has anyone ever heard Elfman's original works before he did films????
Awful awful awful 80's music

idk about those girls seeing it b/c of 10 things I hate about you, but Brokeback mountain is whats drawing me into the theater ;)
I never said you said that, PoF. I was just saying they were ****ty movies.

It was not hard for the past 2 Batmans to do better than them.

People will continue to jump on your *** about stuff like this because your opinion always seems to be anti whatever is popular. I am not accusing you of doing so, because I do not know you at all, but just pointing it out to you.

Edit//I think it is more than one person doing it now. Prince of Gayness really just lacked any sort of cleverness, haha.

V-Tis sad I dont know you. You are definitely one of the cooler people on here.

Dr-Respect points 10+. Michael Kamen is actually pretty good too. John Williams reps ****ing Hook and Star Wars. Toooo goot.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Did I mention that Wiiware is the best thing to happen to the Wii?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aczW20YkspU
LOOKS SO EPIC.
-DD
God I want a "Zombies Ate my Neighbors!" sequel.

I like what I like...I dont like movies just because everyone else thinks they are good. :bee:
I like what I like as well. Just because many people feel the same way doesn't make one a bandwagoner. If you like something because it's the cool thing to like, then that's bandwagoning. Liking something because one feels that it was actually good doesn't make you a bandwagoner.

You all need to wakeup and smell the pine. I enjoyed DK and thought it was a very good movie....definitely worth my 10.75 but its not as great as everyone is saying it is.
Just because you feel it's overrated doesn't mean you can force people to not like it. Like you said, people like what they like.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Well technically I guess you did. T_T But he's mine!

Anyways, I just saw Mama Mia! today. I usually LOVE musical movies and I did enjoy this one but parts were really boring. The last two I saw were Sweeney Todd and Hairspray, both of which I liked better. But I still enjoyed it. =)

Top Bottom