• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
o.o what's the giant heart thing on the deathnote?

edit//send it if you can cog but if you can't thats fine too =P
Ok, you will get it before Thurs.
And that's the first page of it... it's a transluscent white page with the heart and wings on it and the opposite page is all black with a skull, so if you put them over each other... it's rad and it has all the people Light wrote in it already there as well as a few I added/am adding :chuckle:

Some of the points that the people make in there.....actually make sense.

A good portion of the people who went to see this movie were excited because it was Ledgers last film and some believe that his perception of the role he had to take on....was linked to his death. Think about it for a sec, What Was The Plot Of This Movie? The plot all in all....sucked. Batman Begins was about the growth and development in Batman, Batman Returns was about the betrayal to gotham by the mayor-the roots of the penguin-the twisted mind of Celina Kyle, Batman Forever: Learning to except help from someone and accept the faults in your past, Batman and Robin-Trust. Batman-Batman avenging his parents murderer. The Dark Knight-A random clown who ran around...we knew nothing about (because he always lied about his past...so we never knew anything about him) Did anyone notice how no character had ANY introduction into that movie? It just started off....yeah lets rob this bank and kill everyone.

The movie looked fantastic...the acting was great...but the plot sucked. I'm sure some of you know about Christian Bale the other day and how he friggin attacked his family, right? He got arrested the other day. Can you HONESTLY say you like the voice of the Bale batman as well? Batman is not a demon, he sounds ********.

Tim Burton=The best Batman films ever made. The acting was great, the humor was balanced, the music was FANTASTIC, the visual representation of each character was great, both BRUCE WAYNE and BATMAN were good, they did not bring in pity cash, (Ledgers death) and they did not need to be two and half hours long to be successful. Say all you want about "but its not like the comics!" but they still were better than this new age crap.

Don't get me wrong...I thought the Dark Knight was very good...but its definitely not THE BEST MOVIE EVER or anything close to being EPIC...definitely not.
Did I EVER say that Batman Forever and Batman And Robin were good films? No. I said that they had PLOTS.

Wow, what a bandwagoner. Both Nolans and Burtons films were good but Tim did a much better job.

Music-Danny Elfman is one of the best composers around, Tim and Danny win.
Effects-If Nolans films didnt do better...he would just plain suck...he wins here.
Acting- Michael Keaton, Danny Devito, Jack Nicholson, Christopher Walken, Paul Ruebens, Michele Pfeiffer, Kim Basinger, Billy Dee Williams, Michael Gough....perfect line up.
Overall Batman-Christian Bale is a great Bruce Wayne but is a horrible Batman. Lose the voice and he'd be very good...but the voice is ********. Michael Keaton was overall the best betrayal of Bruce Wayne and Batman. His costume was also fantastic....never TOO much with any super effects or bull****...when he got hit...it hurt! Batman is not Superman (Looks to Batman Forever and Batman Begins outfits)
Plot-Burton. Batman Begins was very good and was interesting enough to see the development of Batman but DK was all about Batman just becomming evil to stop the joker...thats about it.
Yeah, so in two seconds flat Harvey Dent just turns evil? His thought process-"****, I just woke up with my face burnt and the guy responsible for this is right next to me. I should just flip a coin to see if I should kill him or not." No, thats stupid. If a psychopath killed my wife/GF I would kill him and THEN go insane.

Trade-When Denzel Washington does more than just one role, I might start to like him. Even Justin Timberlake who CAN NOT act (I had to spell that out for the people who claimed I said BATMAN AND ROBIN AND BATMAN FOREVER WERE GOOD FILMS.) does more than one role. :)
Take out a good 1/4 of DK's earnings and thats what it should make. Half of the female viewers who saw it just saw it because they loved Ledger in Ten Things I Hate About You while the other half saw it because it was his last film and he OD'd on drugs.

I like what I like...I dont like movies just because everyone else thinks they are good. :bee:

You all need to wakeup and smell the pine. I enjoyed DK and thought it was a very good movie....definitely worth my 10.75 but its not as great as everyone is saying it is.
I'm terribly late to the party, but I'm glad you posted this stuff. Because it confirms for me that I'm smart and have good tastes. Why? Because there can't be smart people without stupid people and the same with tastes.
Basically you're just wrong on every account and I feel bad for you. And I want to choke the ****** out of you.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Cog I love you! Thanks V!

And not sure @ DD, the black gloves weren't for Misa. They were for one of my rave outfits lolol, not sure if I should get any gloves XD.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
milktea, just go one white one black

cog, thumbs, everyone, almost every scene of that movie was awesome. During most of the slow plot parts I completely spaced out though, and started thinking about other things and about my life lol

epic page post count +1

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
page 1000 post, and i don't even live in NEW ENGLAND WOOO

and Prince of Fire, it wouldn't be such a big deal if you didn't make your posts sound so factual/hostile.
You make your opinions out to be fact, or your wording makes it seem like it.

I haven't been interneting as often as I did before, but picture spam nao go

THIS NI99A GOT 2ND AT FAST *****ES

_milktea

Smash Lord
Lol, I finally added that silly Facebook Comparison application. It appears that I've already been voted for? Is that possible even though I never had the app? Lewl.

Can't be, because I'm #8 best potential mother ROFLLLL.

Lolsamusgif.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
We're gonna hit 40000 here while some of you guys are at OSTOTES.

Never seen such a low post frequency leading up to 10k mark!

Who's going to Jam's thing tomorrow? I'm trying to see if I should go since I may or may not have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow before the weekend is out.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Budai, can we play some Mario Kart tonite?

Posting on epic page.
Yeah I would play tonight if I'm around. I'm gonna be at my gf's tonight but I'm bringing my Wii over there (hopefully I'll be able to get the internet to work). I'll try to check the boards later to see if you wanna play.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
So uhh... Geos is a pretty cool guy eh? Comes out of nowhere and shows up at a YuGiOh tournament and doesn't afraid of anything.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
WOW I HOPE I JUST GOT THE 40000 POST. THAT WOULD BE COOL LULZ.
>_> Oh well.
-DD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I'm terribly late to the party, but I'm glad you posted this stuff. Because it confirms for me that I'm smart and have good tastes. Why? Because there can't be smart people without stupid people and the same with tastes.
Basically you're just wrong on every account and I feel bad for you. And I want to choke the ****** out of you.
You're amazing.

Good **** on seeing Dark Knight drSupes.

Top Bottom