• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Who's going to Jam's thing tomorrow? I'm trying to see if I should go since I may or may not have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow before the weekend is out.
You should definitely go. Me, Aiser, PoF, HBK, Zoso, OBM, Nus, JV, Noodles, Cat Fight, KevinM and more are all scheduled to make appearances.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
You have no idea how pumped I am to play Melee tomorrow. I dont give a flying crap how I do in the actual tourney....I just want to play with dozens of people till i pass out....or something.

People are welcome to come back to my house after and play smash (I guess Brawl included) till we cant feel our finger tips anymore!!!!

Did I mention I also have Smash 64 on my Wii? :)

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uhh...
So if I'm near ANYONE'S Wii, I'm putting Smash64/Chrono Trigger/Whatever you want on it.
I don't care. I don't like seeing unhacked wiis.
-DD

Papito

Smash Journeyman
connecticut i am here for you if you play smash play with me! we can all get better together whether its 64 melee or brawl we can do this i dont care how good you or i am we can do this together fruck these out of state ***s. we can do thid together we can play together and help each other out and be he best ive played evryone and know that if we play eachother we can get better so lets do this!

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Uhh...
You can't play Wiiware games on the XBox >_>.
Wiiware is better than old games you've already played and are just playing again because you're bored. <_<.
-DD

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Uhh...
You can't play Wiiware games on the XBox >_>.
Wiiware is better than old games you've already played and are just playing again because you're bored. <_<.
-DD
No......just......no.

Thats got to be the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

The Wii Ware games are just as dumb as the Wii games themselves. Defend your castle is the easiest thing ever, the fishing game is horrible, FFCC is DECENT, and all the other games are beyond corny.

A modded Xbox can store Xbox games onto the hard drive, the HD is customizable, you can install multiple USB ports for multiple different devices, you can customize your menus, RIP DVD's to your HD, watch .avi and other file extensions such as .mp4 and .wmv, photo viewer, play ps1 games, pretty much every n64 game is full speed, play XBOX games without the need of a hard mod, and about a billion other things that I cant even think of.

The Wii is still a piece of crap and has a long way to go before it can be called a "good system."

Do you have a modded XBOX or do you know anyone who knows how to take full advantage of the system? The original Nintendo is the best system all alone by itself but the XBOX is the best hackable system out there. F the Xbox 360....the Xbox is better. Once the PS3 has been decently cracked...it will definitely surpass the Xbox...it has so much power in it.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
No......just......no.

Thats got to be the dumbest thing I've heard all day.

The Wii Ware games are just as dumb as the Wii games themselves. Defend your castle is the easiest thing ever, the fishing game is horrible, FFCC is DECENT, and all the other games are beyond corny.

A modded Xbox can store Xbox games onto the hard drive, the HD is customizable, you can install multiple USB ports for multiple different devices, you can customize your menus, RIP DVD's to your HD, watch .avi and other file extensions such as .mp4 and .wmv, photo viewer, play ps1 games, pretty much every n64 game is full speed, play XBOX games without the need of a hard mod, and about a billion other things that I cant even think of.

The Wii is still a piece of crap and has a long way to go before it can be called a "good system."

Do you have a modded XBOX or do you know anyone who knows how to take full advantage of the system? The original Nintendo is the best system all alone by itself but the XBOX is the best hackable system out there. F the Xbox 360....the Xbox is better. Once the PS3 has been decently cracked...it will definitely surpass the Xbox...it has so much power in it.
Wait...so you turned a computer...into a computer....
>_>...
Niceeee.
Microsoft: 1 Hackers: 0

Also, a lot of games are corny. Corny sells, and makes for easy plot devices.
<.< And Wiiware is the best thing about the wii, so it kinda rocks that you can snatch up all of those for free.
Gyrostarr isn't corny, and its an awesome...and mega trippy...and hard shooter game.
>_> And the Wii will have tons of other crap as soon as Nintendo puts out their solution to the crappy Hard Drive space.

Not saying XBox is worse than the wii, I'm just saying that playing old games isn't as fun for me as playing new ones, especially considering these new ones will be the kind I'm pumping out within the next 5 years.

<_< Oh yea, I got ahold of the Nintendo DS SDK, so a friend and I are going to make a DS Homebrew game in our spare time.
It should only take forever XD!
>_> Looking for ideas though!
-DD

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
<_< Oh yea, I got ahold of the Nintendo DS SDK, so a friend and I are going to make a DS Homebrew game in our spare time.
It should only take forever XD!
>_> Looking for ideas though!
-DD
Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Zombie Survival Horror Tactical RPG

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Remove MMOFP and I'm interested.

EDIT: on second thought it'd be incredibly hard to capture zombie horror in the form of a tactical RPG... FFTA2 kinda told me flat out "THIS GENRE IS SLOW"

EDIT2: I kicked FFTA2 with my ENERGY LEGS

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?

Khaly

Smash Cadet
GEOS was at the freaking YUGIOH TOURNAMENT

I was looking around, and I saw him. I went to Stephen and I was like...

... dude. He looks like Kerrington.
Then Geos looks up at me and he's like "uhh... thats my name..."
And then I was like OMG GEOS and I molested him.

Then we had a hot Yugioh orgy.

I BET NUS IS SO JEALOUS.

<3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
this guy is insane

http://www.customhero.net/drumhell/

he's been playing rockband for like 20 hours straight, doing every song in the game (on drums), he's done at least 99% on nearly every song, and he's full combo'd 53 of them. that's ridiculous.

i dunno what posessed him to do it, but rock on.

Top Bottom