• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
lol, I'm a pacifist. >_> But I dunno! Asians shouldn't fight asians.

So are you supposed to weigh yourself BEFORE you eat? Someone just told me that and that's your actual weight. I always thought that was cheating... But if I do before I eat then I'm like 5 pounds closer to my goal of being Mikami's weight. <_<

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
lol, I'm a pacifist. >_> But I dunno! Asians shouldn't fight asians.

So are you supposed to weigh yourself BEFORE you eat? Someone just told me that and that's your actual weight. I always thought that was cheating... But if I do before I eat then I'm like 5 pounds closer to my goal of being Mikami's weight. <_<
Is it really cheating if you win?
Adding you now Lil!
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I WANT A ROOM FOR CONNECTICON!

That way, I don't have to drive Nick and myself back to my house every night, and we can attend the raves =].

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I have vacation next week and it's supposed to rain like everyday. Hopefully it'll change... I am soooo pissed. I need to go to the beach and six flags and everywhere in this free time. T_T

You don't need to know how to dance, just loose yourself in the music. (haha) But seriously it's a rave full of nerds who don't know how to dance so just have fun. Wait till you guys see Rep, he is probably the most fun to dance with. =) Kids crazy.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I met rep for the first time in CT con cool mofo, who else is going!!! I'll be glomping people hardcore if I know you because it's ok to do that at cons Mwahahahahaha.

Laijin

Smash Hero
OK this is where you are truely a beast at video games.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EGNSdcy-apU&feature=related

Once you make Ikaruga look easy x____X

And this is when you deserve to be shot because your too good.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lzhCa5l5AFA&feature=related

one person playing two player Ikaruga on uber hard....
The only problem with ikaruga(as well as many other shooting games) is that when you play Ikaruga, your only getting better at playing Ikaruga. Meaning its a huge memorization of where to move and where to be, unlike Touhou games. To an extent, you must know the stage but majority of it is skill rather than memorization.
Still, Ikaruga is an awesome game.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I need help CT thread!!

I need to find a good 2p game that isn't on one of the newer consoles for a friend and I to **** completely. Preferably offline as well. Looking into Ikaruga, but it's kinda expensiveish for an older game. Any ideas??

Also, people should help Jake and I out by sporting the ECRC sigs for a while and helping advertise. That'd be much appreciated!!

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
I need help CT thread!!

I need to find a good 2p game that isn't on one of the newer consoles for a friend and I to **** completely. Preferably offline as well. Looking into Ikaruga, but it's kinda expensiveish for an older game. Any ideas??

Also, people should help Jake and I out by sporting the ECRC sigs for a while and helping advertise. That'd be much appreciated!!
I dunno if I wanna advertise it, I don't see NFB 3 up there..............

9BOY

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
NINE#110
I need help CT thread!!

try super smash brothers. that series is okay

Khaly

Smash Cadet
RAwrawr!
I need a CT-con room badly, but I dont want to go on the forums =[.

Its either get a room, or Nick and I miss the rave =[[[[

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Room who? I might be able to sneak in a few more. No beds come with it. we have five people so far. I forgot how much the hotel was all together lol. $300 was it? Well put up some money and I might take you.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Room who? I might be able to sneak in a few more. No beds come with it. we have five people so far. I forgot how much the hotel was all together lol. $300 was it? Well put up some money and I might take you.
Just Nick and I.
We'll sleep on the floor!

PS. I hope the floor is carpeted at least >_>.

_milktea

Smash Lord
The Connecticon hotels are fabulous, Mariott.

You also need someone at least 21 to sign you in D:.

**** HELPPPPPP MEEEE!

does anyone have a DEATH NOTE? i ordered one but it isnt coming in time! PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
So I just downloaded something off of megaupload.com and the code I had to input was
OBM :DDDDDD

P.S

Ikaruga OST is awesome, makes me want to draw....

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Its okay if there aren't any carpets.
I'll use Khaly as my cushion.
No homo.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Milktea, what did I tell you about deep throating the phone?!

Darc is bigger than the phone. You have to use something bigger!

(PS. You can buy a deathnote at the Con for like 16 dollars.)

Top Bottom