• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
FF 7 was a good game, but some of the plot holes are unforgivable. If only JRPGs had writers up to the same quality as Western ones.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Oh, did I mention I played GGXXAC today on the PS2?
Yea. I like the Wii better. The GCN Controller doesn't hurt my thumb :(.

-DD
Oh yeah, you're right that the PS2 controller is less comfortable than the Gaemcube one (by a long shot), but the GC controller is inferior in every other way when it comes to fighting games not named Super Smash. Bros. Melee.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
"But how could they suspect...that while they slept...I have hypnotically drained them of their powers!"
"When they try to use them...their hypnotized brains will instantly reject the notion!"
-Dr. Doom
good ****

lol, I'm a pacifist. >_> But I dunno! Asians shouldn't fight asians.

So are you supposed to weigh yourself BEFORE you eat? Someone just told me that and that's your actual weight. I always thought that was cheating... But if I do before I eat then I'm like 5 pounds closer to my goal of being Mikami's weight. <_<
seek counseling :)

Get intoxicated. I can't/won't dance sober. It's not pretty. Get some drinks in me, I will get loose.

The Connecticon hotels are fabulous, Mariott.

You also need someone at least 21 to sign you in D:.

**** HELPPPPPP MEEEE!

does anyone have a DEATH NOTE? i ordered one but it isnt coming in time! PLEASE HELP ME!!! :(
I have Light's one. Tell people from Maine to pick it up at my house when on their way down to CT? lol

edit: If you're terribly desperate I could mail you it and it would get there before next Fri for sure.

_milktea

Smash Lord
edit: If you're terribly desperate I could mail you it and it would get there before next Fri for sure.
*Looks at Maine with puppy eyes.* T_T.

I'd feel bad making you mail me it, it'd cost you both time and moniez T_T. Plus I don't know the next tournament I'm going to that you'll also be at ;~;.

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
Oh, did I mention I played GGXXAC today on the PS2?
Yea. I like the Wii better. The GCN Controller doesn't hurt my thumb :(.

-DD
No pain, no gain.

Oh yeah, you're right that the PS2 controller is less comfortable than the Gaemcube one (by a long shot), but the GC controller is inferior in every other way when it comes to fighting games not named Super Smash. Bros. Melee.
Listen to this man DD. Even though he sucks *** in GG, he's got a point.

and for the rest of you:

"its about intimidation, you kno? its mindgames"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94
lol

I never dance sober. Alcohol is always the solution.
Agreed

Cog- I saw what you did there.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wow, Connecticon is over a week away and my stomach is doing flips right now and I feel nauseous LOLICAN'TWAIT *thoroughly obsessed.*

I'm gonna get up 2 hours earlier the day of to get all my gagging done, **** yeah!

asdlkjfalsdfjasldf *splat*.

holypoo the voice actress for pokemon trainer in brawl is gonna be there LOL

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
*Looks at Maine with puppy eyes.* T_T.

I'd feel bad making you mail me it, it'd cost you both time and moniez T_T. Plus I don't know the next tournament I'm going to that you'll also be at ;~;.
It really wouldn't be that big of a deal to mail it, but I would have to know fairly soon. When is Maine driving down? My Mom is flying up from Florida I think on Thursday so I might not be able to meet them anyway.
Point is, PM me your address. Worst comes to worst you'll just mail it back to me, then we'll be even ;) Proper cosplay is worth it.

Wow, Connecticon is over a week away and my stomach is doing flips right now and I feel nauseous LOLICAN'TWAIT *thoroughly obsessed.*

I'm gonna get up 2 hours earlier the day of to get all my gagging done, **** yeah!

asdlkjfalsdfjasldf *splat*.
Deep breaths.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Fine fine fine.
I'll destroy my beautiful thumb for the sake of GG!
But man...I really want my gloves again now...
*shakes fist at Aesir*
>_> Hey Maine guys! Wanna stop at Aesir's and pick up my gloves on the way down?
*puppy eyes*

@ Loli
>_> wtf? Gagging?
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
Oh. Gagging lolol, I gag whenever I'm remotely anxious. Not sure how this problem surfaced but uh, it did >___>. Shoulda seen me the day before Pound 3, I gagged my way to the airport, devouring boxes of Tic Tacs too >.>;. I have other issues too XD.

Loli? XD. SPEAKING OF WHICH. I'll be a model at the Lolita Panel @ CtCon, how fitting. 12PM-Friday.

edit//anyways, time to haul my hyper butt to work!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!1111ONEEEasdfas;dfjasdf;

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Fine fine fine.
I'll destroy my beautiful thumb for the sake of GG!
But man...I really want my gloves again now...
*shakes fist at Aesir*
>_> Hey Maine guys! Wanna stop at Aesir's and pick up my gloves on the way down?
*puppy eyes*

@ Loli
>_> wtf? Gagging?
-DD
You're just a freeeeak....LIKE ME!

REEEHEHAHEHAHEHAAAAHAHAAAAAAAaaaaaaa

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Dazwa-Yeah, I know that but I think it was the first time on the DS...dont know...never finished any DS RPG. When you have over 50 games downloaded...hard to focus on just one.
What does DS have to do with it? It's the "Main theme" of Final Fantasy games >_>

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
It probably costs more money to pick the Deathnote up from your house than to actually buy one lol. Gas prices grrr. I'll just buy you one Lil.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Dark Knight made another $18 mill yesterday and it continues to break records every single day. I seriously think this is finally the film to outgross Titanic (domestically). It'll at least cross $500 mill domestic, which will make it the second highest grossing film of all time. I'm not sure how it'll perform overseas, but I think it'll do great.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah me n chillin haven't liked each other for a while now, though I don't care enough to maintain any sort of rivalry atm. For some reason I just don't mind him much anymore, no clue if he hates me but w/e.

Top Bottom