• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Harry Potter trailer? That wasn't in my showing lmao. I had Quantum of Solace and Watchmen and a few others.

And Cog
what part of the Hong Kong thing are you referring to?
Ah well I saw it in Imax so we got the Watchmen trailer and then another preview: harry potter logo fades in with music, everybody gets excited because OMG new harry potter trailer! and then dumbledore says like 2 words in a voiceover and THAT'S IT. most useless trailer ever.
I'm talking about when Bruce dives off the top of the skyscraper and glides through the city, crashes through the window, beats some guys up, grabs the guy, and does the sky hook thing. breathtaking.

lol cog I already read that before you blacked it out
I sorta blocked it out mentally since I already know "the pencil trick" and "truck thing"
Well technically the "truck thing" is in the trailer, albeit a little tiny bit of it. And what else did I write? The Hong Kong thing? That doesn't give much away right? sorry lol

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Oh LOL that's prob the teaser then. Oh I ****ing loved that scene, in fact I loved EVERY scene in that movie. But yeah, breathtaking. And you gave away nothing in those "spoilers" lol who the hell would know what you're talking about if they hadn't seen the movie?

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Pencil thing made me laugh, movie was genius thats all I can say. The wordplay in general was very clever and I loved it.
DARK KNIGHT FOR GOD TIER!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i swear heath ledger was murdered as a marketing ploy for the dark knight, and jesus is it working

people stick to this **** with their lives

its the #1 rated movie of all time on imdb, beating out the godfather by quite a margin

its a good movie im sure, but come on, jesus

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Not just that, it broke the opening weekened record. And now it's breaking the daily box office record. It made another $24 on MONDAY and $20 more on TUESDAY it now holds the highest gross of any movie 5 days after its release. And it'll keep breaking records for a while. It's already the fastest movie to hit $200 mill domestic, and it'll do the same for $300 and $400 mill.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
IM not all that into the celeb scene I didnt even know his name until now, thanks for the info.and yes it is a good movie, one of the best I have seen so far in comparison to everything else.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
guys, if it was me, I probably would've shopped either PC's head or another Cort head onto Doc. I may have also darkened the skin color 'til it matched Doc, as well.

Speaking of which, Super Cort Bros, contact me, I'll totally make that if you want it.

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if people are watching it over again, I think I may. x3

To think a batman movie could be that deep, the movie takes it way deeper then the actual series but
in all the right ways.

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
"But how could they suspect...that while they slept...I have hypnotically drained them of their powers!"
"When they try to use them...their hypnotized brains will instantly reject the notion!"
-Dr. Doom

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
**** that DSW/M2K set was amazing. Falco can still own... I wish my Falco was like that.

Khaly that first jam from Ronald Jenkees was awesome. I had never heard him before, but now I'm listening to more of his stuff. Not bad at all.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
hmm....
I like this Ronald Jenkees album I borrowed from the internet and have no intention of returning.
So good.
-DD

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
I miss melee, I gotta practice up for that tournament, dont want to air dodge while DI ing by accident x____X and gotta get used to the stun frames.

Top Bottom