• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
V, please play Snake. I'll show you how to play him if we have secks time.

I think I've made it my goal to get EVERYONE IN CT to main Snake.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Oh, I wasn't really planning to mod it or anything but I guess it looks simple enough for the DS? Just buy that card and put stuff on it? It's easy stuff right? I don't really know about getting free games or anything at all about the DS. I played it the other day and didn't know how to get the memory card out for a while...

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yeah "modding" a ds takes like 5 mins LOL its really easy and it costs like $20 more than a game would and you can get any friggin' game u want so it's well worth the money.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Cat Fight you look like the singer from the Mars Volta, its awesome
Haha - I get that a lot. I don't mind that as much as I do the highschool musical reference, or whoever that kid is from American Idol... or the basketball player... or the... blah blah...

;P

Plus, The Mars Volta rules. :"}

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
morning ct thread. no country for old men finished, debating when i should watch it >.<

edit: wes' hair looks like awesome, in hair form

Budai578

Smash Apprentice

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
morning omega =O

on another note, i'm out of the financial badplace now, after a close call. hoowaay =D

D

Domo71

morning omega =O

on another note, i'm out of the financial badplace now, after a close call. hoowaay =D
ohh dose that mean the F@G with the so called "amp" is done complaining?
**** you owe ppl money you better pay up.. **** i still owe axel that 1.50 i hope he dosent sell my 360 lol

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
morning ct thread. no country for old men finished, debating when i should watch it >.<

edit: wes' hair looks like awesome, in hair form
*fluffs* ^___~

cat fight's lack of fashion sense=zing too goot
Fixed. ;} Haha - I'm not too sure what "zing too goot" means... hopefully assuming it's a compliment doesn't make me conceited. *cough*

Personally, I don't think I have really any fashion sense at all. I'm usually spotted in skinny sweatpants and random fitting t-shirts I buy from thrift stores. ;P

I just thought I'd dress up for y'guys so you wouldn't be too appalled or afraid to approach me and say hi! ;3

I'm assuming both of you went to the concert at Toad's Place in January. ****ing amazing show.
T________________T; I didn't go! A whole lot of my friends went last minute, and I didn't have sufficient coinage. I heard they played for like 3 hours straight... o_____o

Tch... :|

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Jake do you remember that picture of that kid flying on that surfboard and written under him was "ur fcukin 1337"? it was in you Viva la smash 2 opening video. Could you upload that/ilnk me? I cant find it >_>

or anyone who knows what im talkin about and has it. I've been meaning to DL it but I always forget and/or cant find it.

Anyone play Ikaruga before? That game is so ****ing hard.
yea , i love that game. i need to actually get a copy instead o moochin off my friends.

EDIT: cat fight im on the new haven/west haven border perhaps we should play next week or somethin

_V_

Smash Ace
V, please play Snake. I'll show you how to play him if we have secks time.

I think I've made it my goal to get EVERYONE IN CT to main Snake.
LOL of course I play Snake too :) I just like Lucas the best...and think my Kirby and Marth are actually my best.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Thanks SleepyK. That's the best card thingy to get right now right? Once I get my DS/card thingy, someone needs to show me how to get stuff on it and from what site though I could probably find out myself. But I like being helped.

Anyone going to Anime Next? I think I'm becoming a con (insert derogative term used to describe con folk). Nerd? I dunno. Anyways, I might actually cosplay in this one since we're going as a group. A giant Air Gear group! They chose Kanon who is a minor character that wears relatively normal clothes so I wouldn't feel stupid/weird for cosplaying. He's not even in the anime, only the manga which I doubt many people read. There's also no official picture of him in color so I have to guess on everything. LOL I'm gonna need help with that later. >_>

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j102/akito_agito3/Air Gear/Trick_107_064-065.jpg

Guy with guitar.

Time for classes, right after work too. =(

LOL at VLS intro. I can't wait till the next one, if there is one. =)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
ohh dose that mean the F@G with the so called "amp" is done complaining?
**** you owe ppl money you better pay up.. **** i still owe axel that 1.50 i hope he dosent sell my 360 lol
nah, but i have like 450$ now, and that's after paying my credit card. since i'm not doing the health insurance anymore, i'll have like 1.5k by my next credit card bill, pretty safe to say i'm set atm =D. any ridiculous lawsuits or anything couldn't come to more than 500$, with filing fees included, so nothing to worry about in general =D.

*fluffs* ^___~
dude, i'd totally put aj on your head. it'd be pretty amazing. this is a preview of what it could be like:

i tried making it pretty in photoshop, but the layer system still confuses the fawk out of me; *looks to lil for future guidance?* MSpaint is fine for now =D

off to min wage grind, later peoplez

edit:

yes @ 2:10

I need that pic plz

i hope you wanted this one? *insert tim love here*

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
nah, but i have like 450$ now, and that's after paying my credit card. since i'm not doing the health insurance anymore, i'll have like 1.5k by my next credit card bill, pretty safe to say i'm set atm =D. any ridiculous lawsuits or anything couldn't come to more than 500$, with filing fees included, so nothing to worry about in general =D.

dude, i'd totally put aj on your head. it'd be pretty amazing. this is a preview of what it could be like:

i tried making it pretty in photoshop, but the layer system still confuses the fawk out of me; *looks to lil for future guidance?* MSpaint is fine for now =D

off to min wage grind, later peoplez

LOL I love it.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
AJ!!!!!! Pure genius Alex....pure genius. I never thought about Wes looking like the singer of The Mars Volta...thats funny. I saw them in Boston.....and they were ****ing sick. Every single track they played was like 10 minutes song....beauty.

Edit-I played melee for 3 hours last night....and it was probably the best experience I have had EVER.

Wait a minute.....no. Playing Melee with both Alex and Mike for like 6 hours was AWESOME. My brain went into like severe overload that night of thinking. Also, I learned a lot about comboing with both Marth and Falco last night.....joy.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
It's the cheapest and it's pretty darn good.
basically you go to their website and download the OS, put it on the card.
You'll need a microSD card, though.
the website is on a card in the package

then you just google nintendo ds roms and the first couple of websites are pretty good sources, lol.
you just extract the .nds and put it on the card. done.

Top Bottom