• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ive been playing melee since it came out and im nowhere near bored of it >___>, I just wish I didn't need a really good controller to play good in it. In Brawl tourney this past Sunday, I forgot to bring my controller (left it at velocities) and I just won by borrowing random controllers all day.

edit - why do we all have yellow or blue names, and why the **** does DarkDragoon continue using my avatar, and mock me saying he's loyal to it -.-;

Khaly

Smash Cadet
ive been playing melee since it came out and im nowhere near bored of it >___>, I just wish I didn't need a really good controller to play good in it. In Brawl tourney this past Sunday, I forgot to bring my controller (left it at velocities) and I just won by borrowing random controllers all day.

edit - why do we all have yellow or blue names, and why the **** does DarkDragoon continue using my avatar, and mock me saying he's loyal to it -.-;

Me and Mew2King versus KevinM and Dark Dragoon.
Winning team keeps their avatars.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Mike-Yeah, it's all about Let Down. Kid A is such a great album. I also liked there new album that was free to download for a week (not like that matters)...unlike how BAD Metallicas Saint Anger was haha haha haha oh Metallica...and how crappy you are.
Everything about that post was 100% right.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I only heard her songs from .hack//Root, so I don't know much.

But I've got to say, the other 3 must have a considerably larger amount of money / fame.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I have a blue name because I ran tournaments. Most people have yellow names anyway. There's a few pink and orange names in here though.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I keep getting infractions when I post outside the CT thread. How many points does it take to get banned?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
KHALY!
I choose C too.
ALSO!

KHALY!
If you get the internet radio for the PSP, which is a downloadable thing from the Menu, then you can listen to JPOP and KPOP!
:3
-DD

takieddine

Smash Master
So i just watched no country for old men.

1) why is it titled so?
2) did he really kill the lady at the end?
3) what was the meaning of the accident at the end?
4) who do you think was the main character?

anyone who can answer those will get 10 internets.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
So i just watched no country for old men.

1) why is it titled so?

anyone who can answer those will get 10 internets.
There is only one that can help you...

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
1) why is it titled so?

There's a lot of deep crap and I didn't read the book but this is what my quick guess/short answers for them.

1) I dunno, the detective was old and retiring and in the end failed to catch the guy so it shows he's too old? No country for old men? >_>
2) Yes... I am pretty sure.
3) Throughout it seems that he is invincible, that evil is completely unstoppable and before that, evil had won. But random events can stop him which shows that he actually not indestructible.
4) I thought they were all main characters but I guess Chigurh (sp?).

Just guessing, Cort or whoever can give the real info.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> Well, when Chigur got shot, I think thats when he was shown not to be invincible.

<.< However, I agree with everything else you said.
Yea, and that lady is DEFINITELY DEAD. He was checking his shoes for blood after leaving the house.
-DD

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Nami Tamaki's Distance is a good song.
I love songs like that.

The ones that leave you with the feeling that you are now 9 years old and you finished the first episode of Zoids.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So I think I want to buy a metallic pink DS lite from Japan. They don't sell that here in the US right? They have the nintendogs special version that I can't find anywhere but you have to get it with that game and the paw is on it. So my question for CT is, is there a difference between Japanese and American DS? Like can you just change the language default? I'm guessing the games are all compatible so really there is no reason not getting a Japanese one besides the heavily increased price right? No weird hardware, same wifi stuff and stuff? Also, what games should I get? >_>

Khaly

Smash Cadet
PC Chris's modded DS was AMAZING.
Like srsly. Steal his DS and try it yourself.

Theres like 20 games and they're all good. Includes;
-Phoenix Wright
-Trauma Center
-Tetris DS
-Resident Evil
-Brain Age

Top Bottom