• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff tonight, my Zelda seems pretty decent. I think i got top 8 or so but I'm not sure exactly, GG to everyone that played me I had a lot of fun, unfortunately I cant come tomorrow since I have to finish recording a cd with my band but best of luck to everyone and i cant wait to play you all again! <3

Cort

Apple Head
:D yay at me winning the UConn tourny. PC was the only person to ever take a game off me the whole day and it was only one *flex*

I don't know full results but,

1st Cort
2nd PC Chris
3rd Darc
4th Skler
5th Mall Santa (Jake)

not sure who else got 5th

*much slurp yum* Brawl is kind of fun competitively when there aren't competent DDDs around.

PS Cat Fight great matches, your Snake is definitely Smart but I suppose if I were to give you advice you need to mix it up a bit more *shrug* Look forward to playing you again. Oh and I played with Mall Santa just about every day since last week and give him a **** ton of Snake practice, and you fell for his counterpick without thinking too much >_<

PSS Mike you don't have to buy Chris' a new DS Lite since I'm such a nice guy, you can still buy him the M3 you lost though

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
so yeah, m2k is behind me insulting the people that drove up with him, what a fanfawkingtastic night LOL

so yeah, we beat m2k 3 v 1 when he was camping MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's taking it out on charlie now tho =\

and i had 3 teas and can't sleep XD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dear Khalex,

M2k knows I exist.
It scares me.
I fear he may take my life because I too share a passion with the Plasma Mewtwo.
Irrational? Of course.
So what?
-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Anyone in NH or Milford going to Esticle think they could spare a ride? I'll uh... buy you food?!

*much slurp yum* Brawl is kind of fun competitively when there aren't competent DDDs around.

PS Cat Fight great matches, your Snake is definitely Smart but I suppose if I were to give you advice you need to mix it up a bit more *shrug* Look forward to playing you again. Oh and I played with Mall Santa just about every day since last week and give him a **** ton of Snake practice, and you fell for his counterpick without thinking too much >_<
Good games, Cort. Yeah... I really wasn't thinking, tbh. I knew what his strategy was from the start, and in retrospect, I should have played it smart and picked Pikachu or something. I guess being so tired and under pressure kind of just made me wanna just get through the night and head home, heh.

Perhaps I should have just cyphered around the second stage transition or something. Anywho, look forward to playing you again soon.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cat fight, were you the guy that knocked out my pit towards the end of the tournament (Wes Garland) ? Im Sam Keener btw.

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
1 Paul Rogoza
2 Christopher Szygiel
3 Dustin Hayes
4 Skyler Frink
5 Dave Nasty
5 Jacob Pietrasz
7 John n.a
7 Peter Mccarron
9 JOSE CERRA
9 Michael Kang
9 Aaron Lescroart
9 Wes Garland
13 Gregory Jackson
13 Justin Heriot
13 Ryan Wantroba
13 Sam Keener
17 Ken Cowette
17 GREG SWITAJ
17 Marcel n.a
17 Brandon Lawrence
17 Kevin Seekell
17 Ryan Guasp
17 BILLY DEBORN
17 Sean Morrisey
25 Dean Testa
25 Louis Gentile
25 Jenny Joukhadar
25 Geoffrey Eckert
25 Richard FLAX
25 Steve Brown
25 Daniel Emmons
25 Brandon Swan

I was registered as john n.a. for some reason, but I got 7th place, cant rly complain.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
good **** at uconn cort i wish i could have went.

anyways it was mad fun at jams brawl fest good **** to every one i played i hope we all play again.

oh and jv smooth you was mad cool holla at me to get on some games.

A

acidxrayne

so yeah, m2k is behind me insulting the people that drove up with him, what a fanfawkingtastic night LOL

so yeah, we beat m2k 3 v 1 when he was camping MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's taking it out on charlie now tho =\

and i had 3 teas and can't sleep XD
I didn't do that bad! I got him down to 1-2 stock multiple times. I only got him to 2 stock on FD though >< he chaingrabs like a beast.

Samikay

Smash Apprentice
Uhh.. had fun at esticle, even tho i was 2 and out, which was a shame cuz i got 13th at uconn, thought id do better. Ironically... I spent most of the time there playing melee. But its officially official, I pretty much suck at both brawl and melee. So who wants to play me?

Im me - MascherataThreat
or just facebook me, my name is Sam Keener, I go to uconn.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hey Cat fight, were you the guy that knocked out my pit towards the end of the tournament (Wes Garland) ? Im Sam Keener btw.
Yep, that was me! Wadup!

Alsooooooooooooooo I am having a small tournament at my house tomorrow. Idk... perhaps 30 people? If yr interested in attending you are more than welcome to. Just PM me and I will give you the deetz.

Or you can call me because my phone is actually working now: 203-430-4580

I have a nice house.... it just might be a tight squeeze for some people. ;}

Well, talk to y'guys laterrrr~

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:3 I can't wait to see what I placed.

I got to the second round of the winners brackets, and then the like, 4th or 5th round of the Loser's bracket.

>.> Farthest I've made in a tournament so far, so I don't know where that puts me.
:3 I saw Samikay and Wes there. I was watching Wes' match v. Cort.

Good stuff.

@Sami
You don't suck if you get better :3.

-Waits for results to be posted before doing massive shoutouts-
-DD

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I want to post my new desktop, but I can't because it has anime boobies.

Smashboards needs an unmoderated forum.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
yah sam even if you didnt place, use it to improve so your better next time ps we need to do more dittos
also had a blast cant wait for the next one

Top Bottom