• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So my friend got busted with having 200 bags of heroin and the intent to sell it at Uconn. He is on $25,000 bond and it's most likely going to be a federal crime so he's going to be doing some time. I am really surprised because I did not think this kid would do something like that... I am also really upset that I can do nothing to help him. So what happened today, he ****ed up his entire life while I went shopping at the mall and spent $600 on clothes.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I hope everyone at Alex's is having fun.
Sorry I cant be with you guys, but I'll join you tomorrow, after;

-Put my homework together, pretend to do some of it so my parents will believe I finished it.
-Pick my mommy up from work.
-Go to the mall, get a PSP (So DD can mod it.)
-Watch the Forbidden Kingdom with many Asian people.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>.> Its okay Nus, if it wasn't the selling of heroine that got him, I'm sure it would've been something else he would've done later.

You should consider him lucky, I hear inmates have a really relaxed lifestyle.

Of course, at the same time, they get all butt-***** and whatnot, so might just wanna...wish him the best of luck?

ZOMG I WANNA SEE FORBIDDEN KINGDOM!
Also:
Damit you guys! I don't have vacation this week! Everyone go to Alex's again same time next week, hmkay? Cool.

-DD

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Im going to see forbidden kingdom with some chick sunday
i hope its good.

Oh btw guys
i officially quit wow
for real
due to
getting in shape
girl
brawl
etc

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
it looks good already, you dont want to make it too crowded or else people will be distracted from the article, right? i guess it just looks empty to you because you made it

trademark0013

Smash Champion

_milktea

Smash Lord
Sure, haha. The context of the article does not matter, it's only the design that matters because it's for my art portfolio.

Also, do any other college students wish to agree with this statement: FAFSA is the STUPIDEST ****ING MOST ANNOYING ****ING THING EVER, ****.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
G'morning CT Thread! Hope everyone has fun at Jamfest. :}

I'll be at the UCONN tourney. I'm the skinny and tall kid with big glasses and big hair... probably a backpack on. ;p

Say hi!

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
yo Alex i go to bed at like 330am and wake up at 10 to hear my mom yelling are you coming with me to the mall....iam like wtf?!?!?!?!? iam broke i smell like weed and i got morning mouth get the **** back up stairs and wait 20min......and so here we are lmao
DAMMMM, wtf mall >.>

I have nude pics of cort on my computer, jealous anyone?
that was fast =O

silas, ur the man
man, i haven't laughed so hard for no reason in ages. <3 bernard(regarding chillage, not this post XD). ps. i say HUGE now with Deedles XD

I'm debating on whether or not I should go to Jam's thingy / Breasticle.
*slaps you around* any questions!?

EPIC

paul, sounds like that "artsy chick" is a **** 0.0 a baby abortion ****, too. how silly is that >.<

So my friend got busted with having 200 bags of heroin and the intent to sell it at Uconn. He is on $25,000 bond and it's most likely going to be a federal crime so he's going to be doing some time. I am really surprised because I did not think this kid would do something like that... I am also really upset that I can do nothing to help him. So what happened today, he ****ed up his entire life while I went shopping at the mall and spent $600 on clothes.
why a federal crime? where was he from? does he not to go Uconn? wtf did you buy with 600$? that's like, 60 funny *** T-shirts

I hope everyone at Alex's is having fun.
Sorry I cant be with you guys, but I'll join you tomorrow, after;

-Put my homework together, pretend to do some of it so my parents will believe I finished it.
-Pick my mommy up from work.
-Go to the mall, get a PSP (So DD can mod it.)
-Watch the Forbidden Kingdom with many Asian people.
that's more like it *stops the slapping around* ^_^

Im going to see forbidden kingdom with some chick sunday
i hope its good.

Oh btw guys
i officially quit wow
for real
due to
getting in shape
girl
brawl
etc
good man, getting in shape is pretty fun. and so is not playing wow =D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v412/lil113089/articlecopy.jpg

I've been working on an article for my art portfolio. I used Jam's essay...

It seems so bland though.

Suggestions CT? It's due in a few days.

****, ignore my spelling/grammar errors.
well, you have this part that says "Jamil Ragland", if it's not an instant 120% i'll beat your teacher down =D

on a non trolling note, LAST NIGHT WAS FAWKING AWESOME. and i woke up to the most amazing assortment of people in my house/on my bed. jeez. what a great start to the wonderful next 3 days of my life ^.^.

on a more awesome note. DARC AND SKLER ARE COMING TO MAH HOUSE!!!! YEAHUUZZZ

good morning ct thread

BUM163

Smash Lord
yo i need sumone to drive me to esticle or wateva itz call. i might be goin wit like 2 or 3 others. is sumone able to drive me or us to the tournament and then bak to the train station when its done? my aim name is oni163 and u can email me at oni163@aol.com if so. i also play online so if u wanna play me pm me or do wat i said up top. smooches to cort his sexy *** lol.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
And I almost am about to leave for my train.
50 minute drive there
40 minute train
45 minutes from UNH to Skler's house
2 hours 20 minutes to lil's house

See you guys in about 8 hours looll

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm sorry no offense or anything but The Advantage slays the everloving shit out of Minibosses
I saw The Minibosses live a couple years ago and they were/are amazing (they played at my school). I love that metal sound they have, and their songs are sooo good. The Advantage are great too do good stuff, but I'm gonna have to go with The Minibosses on this one!

Oh yeah... have fun this weekend everyone! I won't be seeing any of you there, but I'll be having my own fun, lulz. Hopefully I'll make it up for the next Mass Madness and esticle.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Depending on what time Jam's thingy is, I might not make it.

I can spend tonight at Alex's and go to breasticle tomorrow, but I have to go home after that >_<.

Top Bottom