• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&

Ganon and Zelda look cool....but that is about it. Link looks like the guy from Titus....

Titus as Link=Not Cool.

Umm also, from Jam Event who is coming/wants to come with me? I can provide a ride....i am probably crashing at Alex's or Mikes after.

-Poffy

Edit-nevermind, im not going to Uconn....F*** it.

Wolf_FTW

Smash Journeyman
So my friends and i decide to go and fool around last night and we where all fooling around so i went to go drop kick my friend. Mean while my other friend is fooling around with her camera and gets this picture

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
So my friends and i decide to go and fool around last night and we where all fooling around so i went to go drop kick my friend. Mean while my other friend is fooling around with her camera and gets this picture
Haha at first glance I thought that was Pine owning M2K! Sweet pic nonetheless.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
holy **** you're johnny cage

Darone

Smash Rookie
Now I"ll be known as that guy who got sex kicked... greeeeat :p

Top Bottom