• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I really liked today's music update.

A new day, a new avatar. Again, if you know what he's from, awesome.

Cort

Apple Head
Today's update left me feeling empty inside. Maybe I'm just too hungry.

Budai to the rescue!

Also, good night CT thread.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I have a final speech in my public speaking class due tomorrow that I haven't started because I've been vomiting all day.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
So can someone name me a group that sings about political/social issues? Preferably a rap group but it really doesn't matter. Not some popular group that just sings/raps about drugs/etc because those aren't really the issues I need. I need to compare it to this other group from like the 60s who rapped about the injustice of their government or something.

I hope class is canceled tomorrow or that there is very little snow, I want to go see Rep but I NEED to go to this class if it isn't canceled. The class is at 3:30 though and the snow I hear is going to start getting heavy at around then. T_T If it is canceled, I can go see him earlier before the storm but if it isn't, I don't want to start driving in the storm at like 5. =(

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
So can someone name me a group that sings about political/social issues? Preferably a rap group but it really doesn't matter. Not some popular group that just sings/raps about drugs/etc because those aren't really the issues I need. I need to compare it to this other group from like the 60s who rapped about the injustice of their government or something.

I hope class is canceled tomorrow or that there is very little snow, I want to go see Rep but I NEED to go to this class if it isn't canceled. The class is at 3:30 though and the snow I hear is going to start getting heavy at around then. T_T If it is canceled, I can go see him earlier before the storm but if it isn't, I don't want to start driving in the storm at like 5. =(
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE! Duh @ obvious choice.

who is the other group you're comparing? who the heck rapped in the 60's?!

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
you could but then you'd be the cowardly kirby destroyer =P but 3-1 sounds so horrible compared to 3-0. It's your call LOL

edit i changed my avatar for you. Look at the hatred in his eyes. and no sir HES NOT BLUSHING that would be blood stains from Nus's and Bank's fox.

Top Bottom