• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
yay for snow =D even though i still had class today. I took a trip down memory lane into my childhood and made chocolate chip cookies with my mommy LOL. Im going to get fat =( err more fat.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
yay for snow =D even though i still had class today. I took a trip down memory lane into my childhood and made chocolate chip cookies with my mommy LOL. Im going to get fat =( err more fat.
pfft, that's just more body for luvin.

and i am indeed sad that i had never played steve :\
when i return though! let's have tons of friendlies at the first tourny we see each other at :D

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
i leave tuesday, so i'm out of here before i can meet up with any smash again.
i get back the 22nd of january. i don't have the money for *pound* but hopefully there's another tourny around or in CT when i get back i can go to.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
someone should give me a ride to that, i,'ll be home that sat @ like 2am.
same
As long as you're gonna be in New Haven as well, then I can pick you up. I don't know what time I'll be leaving after I get out, however, so you'll have to bear with me.
thnx.
Pound is Feb 2/3

9th is too close to Brawl, I'm going to pick up my copy that night.
brawl release party ne1?

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
hey does anyone else think that it looks really pretty outside at night when there's a lot of snow?
i think so.
cuz it's supposed to be dark, but it's not dark. it's so light.
well, lightened. and i think it looks amazing.
:D:D:D

any who, how was everyone's day?

_milktea

Smash Lord
My day was pretty good despite waking up in the most horrid mood I've been in for a while! I still managed to scrape by with an 87 on that exam I took this morning on just a few hours of sleep...

And then I met a cool kid randomly because we were both waiting for our Psych review :3, and I talked to him and then my mom drove me home at 20 mph in the snow, gg. Meeting people is always cool, but so hard for someone that commutes!

How was your day Stephen? ^_^ And and yes, the snow is indeed pretty.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
Oh my god, Asians stick together, like srsly.

At my school, every morning, EVERY ASIAN in the school hangs out in the cafeteria.
There's got to be at least 30 of them, and we're all gambling and doing homework.

... lol.

AxelSlam

Smash Ace
Mur-mur-murder Capital Awesome Level: 9000+
lol yay meeting new people.

my day was not so well.
i was supposed to hang out with my friend and her bf apparently asked her to hang out with her, but she said that he said that he didn't want to hang out with her, so they argued through me basically, and i was uber sad, and none of us ended up hanging out, and that made me really sad. and i almost cried, it was horrible.
but we're all ok now :D

oh yeah, we had a snow day lol, and i slept till 9. that made me happy. and i did nothing really. i listened to a lot of music to comfort me, esp. DJ Sharpnel <3 and assorted others. like my DDR music since I'm a loser.

and i played StepMania and did pretty decent. I AAA'd a song, and that made me happy. and i full comboed this song called CIA Rave, and that made me really happy :D

and umm

i didn't play smash at all.

and my bfffff's bf was being gay and was trying to control me and **** by telling me to not write "love" when i talk to her >.> is that gay as heck or what?
and ummm
now I'm talking to you all <3

edit::khaly - every Asian, and one token white guy coughmecough

Lil - gg on getting a 87 on your exam :D

Khaly

Smash Cadet
there is a token white guy and a token black guy
they both play smash, lmfao.
akeem! xP

[who can beat me now that his broken finger healed >_>]

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hola :3 conozco hablar espanol un poco ^_^; pero olvido mucho v.v;.

Konichiwa! Lilian desu! Ogenki desu ka?

Ni hao! Wo jiao Chen Zi Wei :). Wo hui shuo yi dian zhong wen, ying wen, ri wen, he xi ba ya wen ^_^;!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Japan time in 15 and CoroCoro is leaking the starter roster tomorrow. Can't wait!
I'm really just posting filler to say "A new day, a new avatar."
A new day, a new avatar.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Hola :3 conozco hablar espanol un poco ^_^; pero olvido mucho v.v;.

Konichiwa! Lilian desu! Ogenki desu ka?

Ni hao! Wo jiao Chen Zi Wei :). Wo hui shuo yi dian zhong wen, ying wen, ri wen, he xi ba ya wen ^_^;!
todavia tu lo estudias o no?

watashi wa trademark desu.... smash o kudasai (i forgot more japanese than i though :()
trademark is too good, played alot with him for the snow day.
its was very very very very very very fun

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Don't remind me =(

I might end up saving my 2000th post for a better avatar...HMMM

EDIT: I'm gonna need to make my VLS shoutouts my 2000th post. **** it.

Top Bottom