• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
Of course Pipe!!!!!!

If my bed wasn't huge, my room wouldn't be that bad... >.>

I know I can definitely fit one more TV, and have it. I can probably take my sister's TV as well, but she gets home from work at like 5ish, and squeez it in.

I have a Wii and a gamecube...so we'd need one more cube and 2 more copies of smash.

Umm, umm, umm...so yeah, anyway you kids can come earlier, because I probably should kick you out before the parents/sister get home. If not...we'll figure something out haha.

_V_

Smash Ace
Between 5 and 6 usually...and crap, I just remembered that Thursday is my Mom's birthday x.x

...and my Step Dad is apparently taking Thursday and Friday off.

So I mean, you guys can most likely still come, but I definitely need you out before my Mom comes home and stuff.

Why do smash things always fall on a birthday in my family and why am I so bad at remembering said birthdays until the day before!

trademark0013

Smash Champion
no viva la smash? dammit

Swift: we need to play. i got got half-let-go-ish... so i have tons of free time. that goes for anyone else... pipe... erci...

lol @ Papito's triple post

anyone play Guilty Gear? MvC2 is one of those games every claims to be good at... like Madden.....

<------ 2nd place Madden 2004 Ct Champ ^_^

Aesir

Smash Master
Between 5 and 6 usually...and crap, I just remembered that Thursday is my Mom's birthday x.x

...and my Step Dad is apparently taking Thursday and Friday off.

So I mean, you guys can most likely still come, but I definitely need you out before my Mom comes home and stuff.

Why do smash things always fall on a birthday in my family and why am I so bad at remembering said birthdays until the day before!
Because you clearly don't care about your family lolololololololol

<_< anyway yeah bye

Bacardi

Smash Rookie
anyone play Guilty Gear? MvC2 is one of those games every claims to be good at... like Madden.....

<------ 2nd place Madden 2004 Ct Champ ^_^

me and my friend both play gg and we will be playing gg:ac today, also we both play mvc2. I dont play madden tho waiting for all pro football 2008

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry, Mike, but my parents don't want me going to ZK's because they've never met you/him. :( Plus, I'm not going to really feel like driving after the SAT test. Maybe I can convince my parents next weekend. I shall try... it's just this week I'm having people over on Thursday so my parents are going to be like, gah! Enough video games for you for one week!

Once I am in college, though, I will encounter no problems. :D

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I was thinking of maybe having a smash get together this saturday or sunday at my house in Stratford. It's south-southwestern CT, but it's less than an hour from where most of you guys live I believe.

I think I have 3 TVs available (possibly a 4th tiny one), but at this point I have no Cubes/Wii/games. Only thing about the multiple TVs is that there will be at least 1 TV that's on a different floor than the others.

If any of you guys are interested and can bring setups, I'll definitely host something in the near future, if not this weekend. If there's a lot of interest for this weekend I'll make it a point to clean up my basement.

Let me know what you all think.

P.S. - Anyone in the area (or not in the area, hah) who wants to play anytime in the evening on weekdays or anytime on the weekends, just PM me or IM me on AIM and we can work something out.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Hey Budai, I have a gamecube and a wii if you need it, I'm off Sunday and I'd be good to go during the day, or at least til 8 or 9. If you want, I could even play tonight since I'm off tomorrow. I just have to do some things first for the next hour or so. let me know.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
I'm busy tonight actually, but possibly tomorrow night. If you want to let me know the nights you'll be available next week, we can set something up for then. If you came over you'd have to bring a setup besides the TV since I don't have a set anymore.

I'll see how much interest there is in either saturday or sunday and pick a day if enough people respond. We can still play on sunday anyway even if it's just us or a few others.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
my friend said he would have people at his crib sunday if anyone is interested its a good size and we play on a 37" LCD we play on a wii so its 480P so its pretty d@mn crispy so anyone holla at me if interested

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Hmm we shall see, i may stop by. . ima see what my other friends are up to first though , cus last time i saw them, i ditched them in the middle of a movie , went to erics, then went to evo lols

Edit: coffee cake is so freakin good

Cort

Apple Head
If anyone wants to play at Jake's tomorrow it should be good. Any time is fine also.

IM me or him (his aim is MallSanta07) and let us know you're coming/when.

1 more post.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^^I am actually laughing out loud right now. Yeah, I'll feed you and stuff. If everyone brings a couple bucks, we can get some dominoes=mmmz.

I have some buffalo turkey for sandwiches, burritos, cookies, and ice cream pops... that's pretty much it (I think). Unless my mom randomly makes something really good for us since there are a lot of people coming... like Brookman's mom.

Friday I'm not doing anything because I can't.

Edit: LOL @ Blue's post also.

Blue, you should come to my house too if you end up going to Steve's... you can just head on over here for a little while. ^^

Sean/Dimetri, can you bring cubes just in case with smash. I don't want to have to wait for a tv to open up at my house. lol

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
spawn its been so long since i talked toy ou on aim. i dont remember you im. i want to mapquest your address see how far it is for ****s and giggles

Edit: for once nus beat me. wow

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, show up at 2:30...no earlier. Leave at 8/before then. I hope to see all you pplz at my place.

So... Aiser, Sean, and Pipe bring a gc with smash and a memory card. There's 8 people able to play for singles.

Total people going: Aiser, Sean, Pipe, Nus (maybe), Blue (maybe), Respawn...cool that's 6 = even number.

Edit:
1. I'm going to beast you all since it's my house and I play really well at my house...usually.
2. Pipe, I'll pm you my address so you won't have to ever ask again...as long as you don't delete the message.

_V_

Smash Ace
Ok so Friday...my cousin is having a graduation party (from college)...I think all my family is going and I don't want to. So I am going to try not to, and then someone should come to my house and play with me lots.

So Nus, if you feel like playing let me know!

Top Bottom