• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I am free like no time this week, also my parents are pissed cause I'm on academic probation. I skipped nearly all my classes but the main cause was this one class they didn't let me take so I assumed it was dropped for me but it wasn't so I got a zero in it. -_-

Power rankings should change, mainly blue/spawn should move up. Also I'd like to mention the manchester kids to be in the noteworthy cause they're pretty active now just not enough experience. They also were like cort/brookman don't see us play so they don't put us on top 15 and I'm like I don't care about your problems but I helped anyways.

Nesskid

Smash Cadet
Hey, I heard there might be some bi-weeklies at Digital Mayhem in Wallingford some time. If anyone knows anything about that I'm all ears. I'd probably be able to make it to a lot of them too, so if it happens I'm really looking forward to it.

Regarding the tournament there:
Spawn - Thanks, I try to be intimidating.
Nus - I hope you put my face to the name someday and we get to play.
Also, whoever named their team Over 9000 wins an internet. Hey Vejitia, what's up?

Also, you should add me to the CT players list. I live in Guilford but I attend school in New Haven. I use Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Ness, Young Link, Marth. Can't say I'm any good with anyone else but I'm practicing. My aim is happyheri. kthx

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I heard there might be some bi-weeklies at Digital Mayhem in Wallingford some time. If anyone knows anything about that I'm all ears. I'd probably be able to make it to a lot of them too, so if it happens I'm really looking forward to it.

Regarding the tournament there:
Spawn - Thanks, I try to be intimidating.
Nus - I hope you put my face to the name someday and we get to play.
Also, whoever named their team Over 9000 wins an internet. Hey Vejitia, what's up?

Also, you should add me to the CT players list. I live in Guilford but I attend school in New Haven. I use Ice Climbers, Pikachu, Ness, Young Link, Marth. Can't say I'm any good with anyone else but I'm practicing. My aim is happyheri. kthx
Look below
i need to talk to rep about that. i think he said wednesday was good for him.
kk, I can go on wed,thur or friday.
If nesskid comes and I come how many is that?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Back in FL now but I didn't get to finsh my shout outs to you guys!

Aiser, Nus, Blue, Cort it was nice meeting you guys agian. Too bad we didn't play at all. =\
Rep, we should have partnered!
NessKid, heard a lot about you from JVSmooth, nice meeting you too.
Brookman, Pipe, I didn't talk to you guys, but next time I'm up there we are defintely going to have to play.
Baraka (sp?) same to you man.

If I some how missed you call me out on it. See you guys agian in April, but keep in touch until then.

EDIT: (well... not really)
I was actually talking to Mr. shminkle about trying to get a tourney going in april when I come back, but this time I have 4 months to set it up! Woo~ SO expect it! The saterday before Easter or (much more likely) the saterday after. And if anyone would be interested in helping me out on this bad boy hit me up on AIM; I'd be quite thankful.
But this whole deal is a little ahead of it time.

Rep

Smash Apprentice
<3, who were you? I don't think we met...
No, turns out wednesday isn't good for me, since I'll have NO money. However, I will have tons of dough on friday. Um, also. Does anyone know what kind of paint they use on controllers? I have an airbrush and I want to do custom paintjobs.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
but yeah, tell me if you guys are going to meet there please, brook i stilll want to play you, since i didnt get to during the tourny >_> (again, i have horrible luck >_>)

_V_

Smash Ace
So Nus you can't play at all this week :(?

PS- Can everyone IM me on AIM (sn: goaliex13) with their Wii friend codes. Thanks!

My friend code: 5913-0791-9266-9948 (also in my AIM profile)

_milktea

Smash Lord
I should probably maybe get moved down due to failing singles in the CT power rankings, I'll go back up once I work on my Sheik a bit >=D.

Edit: I'm pretty sure Link does well vs marth haha.

squaminator

Smash Ace
*sigh*. these people need to l2read. aesir. ed clearly said
ed@% said:
yeah...aiser...if you whipped out ur link against my marth...I would have gotten dead last...lol
thats who said link ***** marth.and i think he stated in another thread "link ***** marth" in addition to that previous comment. but lets not make this a counterpick thread. looks like friday for dm if at all.

Cort

Apple Head
Hmm anyway..

Nus are you not working this week aside from the weekend? You should play Jake (Mall Santa) some...

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Hmm? Not working besides this weekend wouldn't make sense, it's the other way around. Working all week but this week, bring brookman to your house before 12 on Saturday please. I plan to come get you guys then to go to blues and let blue decide when we go. Yeah not much time for me this week but I definitely have to play Jake sometime cause I have never played him. I am less confident in dittos after losing to three different falcos at esticle but meh. >_>

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort and Brookman should play me sometime because Nus is being Asian and has to work :p

Plus I leave for NY in a week from today!

I need some hardcore training before I go back.

Cort

Apple Head
Flaco, please stop posting in our thread. Even though our random discussions have absolutely nothing to do with CT (those should stop too) I don't want to really see your name spamming this thread anymore, when most of the random stuff you babble on about can be found in many other places on this wonderful forum.

Brookman

Smash Hero
I feel dead, I just woke up with this huge stomach ache and well, ouchiez. I'm on my sisters computer, it's swell

squaminator

Smash Ace
if everybody that says that they can go friday comes to dm, we have chance, rep me, jc76, and nus
is that a biweekly?
maybe brookman, cort, and v can come also.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
:( If I'm not at the bi-weekly... if that is one... does that mean that I no longer am in the ct power rankings?

I'm not doing anything for smash this weekend except possibly Aesir over Sunday for a few hours... I don't know though.

Brookman

Smash Hero
:( If I'm not at the bi-weekly... if that is one... does that mean that I no longer am in the ct power rankings?

I'm not doing anything for smash this weekend except possibly Aesir over Sunday for a few hours... I don't know though.
that would be positively ludicrous.

Cort

Apple Head
After I get the IVESTICLE bracket we'll redo the Power Rankings a little.

V, Nus, maybe 1 or 2 other people, come over my house tomorrow for some practice. I'll record matches also if I can get Mike's VCR working.

Top Bottom