• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Nite

Smash Champion
Haha! Cort steal her bed dibs, quick! (Not trying to sound mean. Lil, don't hurt me. *runs*)

Have fun at IVesticle everybody.

Spawn- Enjoying PoR? It's goooood.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I plan to be going to IVesticle if i can, although i dont know if ill be participating int he tournament, since its the first time ill be playing people who actually play the game, and i dont know quite how badly ill suck >_>

Spawn: By PoR you mean path of radiance? Because if so that game was awesome XD

~omega~

Smash Apprentice
ive been just taking a break since IIIesticle, havent been on smash boards in awhile, luckily i signed on to find out there was a tourney THIS SATURDAY :DDD i rly want to go to more tournaments, once brawl comes out im gonna play uber hardcore

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I did... alright for my first tournament. Byes ftw! Also PoR= Portrait of Ruin. It's the new Castlevania game for the ds. Also, Path of Radiance was pretty fun.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
ive been just taking a break since IIIesticle, havent been on smash boards in awhile, luckily i signed on to find out there was a tourney THIS SATURDAY :DDD i rly want to go to more tournaments, once brawl comes out im gonna play uber hardcore
same here, except that im completely new XD

Cort

Apple Head
edit// Woops. Accident post.

Playing with Brookman is fun, even though he's not really trying.

Who will be the first arriving tomorrow?

Brookman

Smash Hero
The people coming tomorrow are:

cort, spawn, aiser, pipe, jorge, steve(hopefully!) zoso and co. and possibly JV, I'm just going to sit back and hope everything works itself out, cause well, that's what I do.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Huh? Sorry, I leave my away message on when I go out and my dad just X's everything which doesn't sign off aim... I'm on now aesir, talk!

On my first tournament, I actually did better than my second/third/fourth. But yeah if you have money definitely participate, the $15 won't buy that much better of a video card... Losing first and second round is always fun though I don't think that's ever happened to me.

Why isn't lil going to gaunlet? T_T

I've never played omega before, actually there were a lot of people I haven't played in CT. Like marthhero guy... lol.

JC76

Smash Cadet
edit// Woops. Accident post.

Playing with Brookman is fun, even though he's not really trying.

Who will be the first arriving tomorrow?
i might be but i dont know for sure...i have to drive down to new haven tomorrow with my dad...

i will definetly be there tomorrow though :chuckle:

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Yay work just got better, i cut off the tip of my left thumb..well.. its still dangling.. dunno if i need stiches yet, gonna ask my dad when he wakes up.. umm ut i dont have to work tonight so i could potentially come to mikes, (1 if im welcome, 2 ifi can even play w/ my thumb)
but yeah.. so this makes me wonder if i can even compete at ivesticle.. we will see .. /sigh

Nite

Smash Champion
That's horrible, Blue. I hope you are able to play smash and compete in upcoming tournaments. *sends a get well soon card* =)

Btw, how did you cut yourself?

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
i work on a night crew, stocking shelves, and while slicing the plastic off a box of babyfood of doom, i sliced my thumb (was running late / rushing) .. but umm.. i dunno i can play smash it seems, kinda.. ithurts a little so i mess up wavedashes once and awhile cus of poor angle w/ the joystick... could definatly be worse though

on the plus, i dont have eto work tonight lmao

Cort

Apple Head
Ouchies, Blue. That really puts a damper on things... Are you sure you can play normally? >_>; Might want to take it easy for a little while.

2000th post of awesomeness.

Brookman has "Bonk" brand hair gel in one of his bathrooms.

Aesir

Smash Master
Hey that happened with me with my index finger before the last manchester tournament. o.O

Note to aiser: Shower and eat before you come to my house.
I'm at the mall now already ate.

anyway is there anyway someone can bring me to mikes? like then bring me back to the mall around 6:30? cause I'm bored as **** here. please? D:

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
just wondering a few things, hopeing you guys can answer. (and I should put this in the touney discusion thread... but I'm lazy)

1. how many people are going ya think?
2. how many TVs and cubes are expected?
3. how long do expect doubles to be?
4. when do you expect singles to start?
5. You guys havin' fun at brookman's?

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
Ok so just got back from IVesticle, sooo much fun..lots of friendlies, got way farther in doubles than I expected, and got ***** in singles :( lol but that was expected so it's ok, overall IVesticle = amazing ;)

Rep

Smash Apprentice
T'was fun. Fun games Pipe, Jam, Lil, and Squam. However, I had more fun playing Ninja shootout. I now have scores 4-7 on that game...
Ownage.

Top Bottom