• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Hey Nus unlucky bracket > azn magic. So theres nothing happening today? also aesir tippered me 10 times =[

Cort

Apple Head
So then, Buckland this Friday? Aesir can you check if that would be alright?

Or maybe DM? We haven't been there yet and IVESTICLE is pretty soon, lol.

flaco

The Terminator
your all lucky that you could play whenever you want i only play Wednesday every week in y2kbakura House and the only challenge I have in the house is bakura sad{cry}.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I'll be there friday, I'll pay for a TV if you guys need it, and I may be bringing some friends as well.

Cort

Apple Head
So seems like this Friday is another go. Maybe we can get a round robin running this time.

I'll need a ride since Nus isn't going unless he decides to take the day off like a real man. Otherwise, *looks over at Jorge* :lick:

edit// Who else wants to go?

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman
So seems like this Friday is another go. Maybe we can get a round robin running this time.

I'll need a ride since Nus isn't going unless he decides to take the day off like a real man. Otherwise, *looks over at Jorge* :lick:

edit// Who else wants to go?
well, I 'want' to go but I cant go unless my grandpa takes me. And thats probably not going to happen.

JC76

Smash Cadet
*looks back at cort* did you want something?

lol jk... I can make it but it seems like everyone is backing out though...i can give you a ride though

Nekorion

Smash Apprentice
Is it going to be from 3 till closing at the mall?
My dad gets off work early so I might be able to make it, even if nus can't?
I'll have to check with him though.

so I can actually put a firm "maybe" isn't that great? :)
on a related note: my cousins took back their awesome silver control so I'm back to my crappy black one. :(

Also from way back: Brookman, I can't get a friends code for PoR because I have no wifi so it won't let me check :\

flaco

The Terminator
we had 3 matches you four stocked me once then I went even with you. statistically you got lucky lolol.
Well I backed off becuase I 4 stocked the first one and I wanted to make the match last but next time I will 4 stocked you twice like nothing and in top of that I will make fun of you lol.

Cort

Apple Head
Nus, I can turn you into a Marth dittoing machine in a matter of seconds. It's not very hard, really.

I will need 30% of his MM money after you win it, though. :lick:

Brookman

Smash Hero
Win IVESTICLE? While Pc's going ^_~? And KoreanDJ? Good luck with that asian magic Nus.

It only goes sooo far.
missed this post...

didn't you know nus is half asian half black? In fact, he's quite similar to blade, only not half vampire. He has all the asian/black strengths, but none of their weaknesses, except for a never-ending hunger for white women, of course.

_V_

Smash Ace
Nus is the best!

Thanks for the training...I told you I'd play better someday haha.

I <3 those 4 stockings...I think one may be recorded actually...I will look!

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Flaco, no making fun of people until you learn proper english, plus, thats not what this game is all about, its about loving each other, and eating pancakes together, by the bucketload.

Brookman

Smash Hero
man, that might be the best post jake has ever made, as long as you totally disregard everything but 'eating pancakes together, by the bucketload.' <3333

Nite

Smash Champion
Eating pancakes by the bucketload is completely what smash is about.

Flaco- Nobody likes a jerk.

Top Bottom