• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Tuesday:
Nus
spawn
and myself

thats all I got for tuesday

friday:
nus
spawn
myself
lil
pc
lils brother
cort
brookman
jc
possible blue.

yeah I think we might have to pay.
=X
Fixed it for you. There's no way my parents will let me go to the mall during the week. :ohwell: I'd be willing to pay, also..Aiser talk to the owner so we can all play!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^Be like, imagine how much money you'll make from all the soda being bought.

Also, Nus I thought you said you were like BS, all tech skill but no mindgames...or were you mindgaming me then...

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Depends if I'm zoned out, if so... there will be no mindgames involved, actually no tech either cause my hands would be lazy to do much which is the majority of the time. Once in a while though if you're lucky you'll see the non lazy side of me. It has to happen after the first two warm up games but before the fourth and on when I start to zone out cause I can't concentrate on anything too long. So during a day's session on my third game if you see me be amazing you have just witnessed it, if not good luck with another day. I just made that all up but it might be true, who knows.

Unless you're talking about real life mindgames, I confuse myself sometimes. Like for example earlier I was doing my computer science homework and did a good amount, I zoned out completely and looked at the time. 2 hours had passed and I looked at the screen and my homework was gone and I have no idea what happened. Sometimes your mindgames work against you.

My plan with the guy is I'll slip a five under the counter. >_> <_< Realistically I don't know, I probably won't be able to change his mind unless I try which is probably not going to happen even though I said in my previous post that I would.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Nus we don't have to convince him not to pay, we just have to have him be okay with more then 6 cause really I don't think he wants more then 6 lol

double post but I just realized I've talked to lil more times today then I have at any tourney with her combined

WoZ Edit:Double post merged.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've come to the conclusion that no one in CT ever sleeps, it's a good fit for me because i need entertainment at 2:46AM. Much thanks to you CT, you rock!

Brookman

Smash Hero
I've come to the conclusion that no one in CT ever sleeps, it's a good fit for me because i need entertainment at 2:46AM. Much thanks to you CT, you rock!

tonight I decided I was gonna go to bed, and get up early and try to live...but I guess that didn't work...I woke up within like 4 hours of going to bed...oops

Brookman

Smash Hero
me get modded because aiser is put on the "high priority" list for mods, seeing as he is the second worst spammer/troll/poonanner on the boards next to doodah, who I'm sure will return soon enough

_milktea

Smash Lord
Guess what Connecticut? Depending on how Wallingford looks, or my school, my friend and I are hosting a tournament...it'll be similar to MLG but smaller and more laid back. It's half Halo, half Smash. It'll probably be in the winter way after holidays. You kids should so come.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Guess what Connecticut? Depending on how Wallingford looks, or my school, my friend and I are hosting a tournament...it'll be similar to MLG but smaller and more laid back. It's half Halo, half Smash. It'll probably be in the winter way after holidays. You kids should so come.
You guys should totally put this in the 1st page of the thread.

<3

squaminator

Smash Ace
there's a mod keeping track of our thread? oh noes! please don't yell at us for our spammy goodness!

on a sidenote
MM DORF whenever we see each other next!
and WOZ ZELDA MM @ CATA3!

Aiser

Smash Lord
Fridays a go, who ever wants to show up, its cool I guess.

5 dollars for the whole day lol.

Aiser

Smash Lord
this thread can be moderated? i thought that we had surpassed the need for such things. i am very dissapointed in you Aiser.
Not my fault I'm on the mods hit list...well maybe it is..=\

on a side note, I need to develop my anti turkey tactics. <.<

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^ I do too. I'm working on my Doc now...meaning I'm practicing my Doc like I did my Sheik. Hopefully I'll be able to beat you with my Doc friday, Nus!

Rep

Smash Apprentice
You have too much spare time on your hands, brookman. You need to find a hobby... like pr0n.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yes, I'm at 2 bars. Thanks, everyone! Aiser and I have some more vids from Friday. Those should be up within the week... in case anyone wants to see...

What time are people going to the mall Friday?

JC76

Smash Cadet
IM AT 2 BARS YAY!

i'd like to take this time to thank all my fellow CT Smashers for giving me so much rep...you guys are the best :chuckle:

by the way...i will be at buckland hills mall on friday...i shall bring cort and brookman with me

that is all...THANK YOU!!!!

Brookman

Smash Hero
I get spawn all the way up to 98 and my brother calls me downstairs and someone else steals my 2 bar -_-

at least I got jorge...=]

I was gonna call JV up to see if he wanted to go to buckland tomorrow but I can't find his phone number anywhere =[ so I won't be going unless nusc can find it in his heart, his cold, asian heart, to bring me

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
due to CT players being so charitable with +rep
im hanging around YAYUHZZZZZZ!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

BTW, I have crew mettings every Monday at 4:00 until whatever;)
if you wanna come and roll with us let me know
anybody is welcome:cool:
AIM-y2kbakura
Cell-413-246-3573

Cort

Apple Head
I don't rep bakura cause I never see him rep me back. You have to go around repping all CT players too then. >=]

Anyways, I changed around my work schedule tomorrow and I get out at 2 PM. Nus bring me and Brookman! I should be at Brookman's tomorrow after work cause I'm in the Rocky Hill Stop and Shop...

Brookman

Smash Hero
we just rep each other. there is no abuse or anything going on, just friendly useage of this simple system which pretty much means nothing anyway.

I wish Nus was responding to aim right now

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
I don't rep bakura cause I never see him rep me back. You have to go around repping all CT players too then. >=]

Anyways, I changed around my work schedule tomorrow and I get out at 2 PM. Nus bring me and Brookman! I should be at Brookman's tomorrow after work cause I'm in the Rocky Hill Stop and Shop...
i try it doest let me :mad: :psycho: :mad: :psycho: :mad:
its like
"since smashboards is homo you cannot give cort reputation again, before spreading some around":dizzy:

and i have, i must have given like 10 people +rep alredy :urg:

shminkledorf

Smash Ace
………………………………………………………._,,,,,--,,_..................................................
…………………………………………………..,,~’’’ | . . . . . "’;~-,_................. .......................
………………………………………………..,~’ . . . .|,,__ . .,/, . . .`~,…..HOW DO I SHOT WEB?............
……………………………………………...,/’ . . .,--”“|. . . “”/. .`\,. . . .`~…………....................
. ……………………………………………/’/\,-~“ . . .|. . . . /. . . . `~,,_,-\.................................
……………………………………………/’ / .\ . . . . . |___/ . . . . ,,,-“/ . . \................................
. …………………………………………/’ ./ . .’\,,,-~“”| . ./”’~-,,,-‘ . . | . . .|…. ..................... .....
……………………………______,,,,~/---/ ,^,, .`~, . | . / . . . | . . . . \/| . /…..............................
…………………._,,--‘’’’’’ . . .,,-~’’ . . / . .| .\ . .`-, . `,|-/,-‘ . _,,|,,,----‘ /”’/’…...............................
………………,~’’ . . . . . ,,-~’’ . . . . /_/. .\, .`-,,_,-`./ .,`~’’,__,,,,-, ,/’ /’ .`-,,…. .........................
…………...,-‘’ . . . . . . . .’ . . _,,,--~|. |’”~,’’ ``~,---~’’”’-| .\” . . . .,/’./’/’_. . . . `-,…........................
…………./’ . . . . . . . ,--~~‘“. . . . . | .| . . | . . ,\,/’_. . . | `-,`~--‘’,,/’/’ . . “~,. . . `-,…...................
…………/ . . . .,,-~~“. . . . . . . . . .|_,| . . |. ,-“ . . .”~-,|,--“””~’\”’ ,/’ . . . . . .”~,. . `””””~,,….........
………...| . . ,-“ . . . . . . . . . . . .,~”\,. \ . .|/”___,. . . . | . . . . \,/’~-,, . . . . . . “~-,. . . . . “~,…....
………...| .,/’. .,--,, . . . . . .,,,~“” . . .\. \’” .". . . . .`-,,. |,,--~”-,/’ . . . . `~,. . . . ,--, .”~,, . . . . \.......
/”`~,,…...\/’ . . .\,.;. .”~,, _,’--,,, . . . . \ /`\, . . . . . . . .”|. . ,,-“\,. . . . . . .”~,,,-“~./ . . .”~,,. . . .\,__
/’’~,, ”~--,,,,,_ . . “~-,_,-“-, . . . `-, . . ,/ ”. . `~--,,____,,|-~”\’ . . ‘\.. . . . . ,-“`~,. /”__,,,-----~””” ,, - ` \,
\,, `\_”-,,,, .\. .”~-,,,,|’ . _,,-”-, . . . \ ,-“ .‘“-, . . . /. . . . .|. . . .\ . . . “-,.,,--“\, . . . /.”””/. . ./_,,----~”” ._,-‘
…`(. . \,,--,,_\. . .\. \ .’ \”. . \ . `\ . . . \ . . . .‘\. /. . . . . .|. . . . \. . . . ,-“ .\. . .\,/. . ./ . . /_,,,----~”””/-‘....
…...\, . .’-,, .|. . .\. .\-_ \ . . \ . | . . . .\ . . . . /--,--/,,_. |__\-----\ . . ,-“ . . \ . ./. . . / . . /__,,,--~~”’/........
……..”-,, . . \ . . .\. .\. ”|”~-|~-| . . . . \ . . . / . ./,/’ . “”| . .,\ .\, . \ . .\ . . ._\,-/ . . ( . . . | . . . . ,,--“{….....
………....`-,/ . . . | . | . .|. . | . \ . . . . \ . . / . ./,_`-,-~\-“’,,--‘“ . .\. . \ ~” . . .\. . . .\, . .\_,,-“’ . . . . \........
…………../ .`-,,, / .,/ . .|. . | ,-‘|-,, . . .| . .|. . . . .”-) . (-“ . . . . . \ . . |\, . . . . \ . .,,--“” . .`-,. . . . . .|….....
………….| . . ./ ``”’--,,/’__/-“’,.| . .”~-,\ . .| .,-------/ . .\----~, .. . \ . .| .”-,,__,`-~”\, . . . . . .\ . . . . _/….....
………….|-----| . . .|___|,,---|-|-, . . . ”’\ / .| . .__{ . . }__ . | . . .\. . |,-,,.|. . . .\.,,-“\, . . . . . .|--“”. .|…......
…………..\, . .| . . .| . . | . . .|. .\, “`-, . . \ . `\ .| . .`~”’ . . / ./ . . . \ . .| . \,|-~””-,\. . .\, . . . . | . ._|….....
……………\__\ . . /-,, .|__,,|,-~”| . . \, . . \, . . ` . . \ . . .’ . . . . . .\. /| . . \ . . . . \ . ./’\, . . . |-“’. .|….....
……………..\, . \,/’ . ””|. . . | . . .|, . . | . . .”\, . . . . .\. . . . . . . . . \/ |---,,,,\,,---~’’\’. . . “-, . | . . .|…....
……………...|\ . /--,, .| . . . | . . . |, .,” ‘-, . . .\ . . . . .|. . . . . . . ./” . | . . . .\. . . . . \ . . . .”,,//””~/….....
……matarael| .V . . “-| . . . .|-~~-|,”’ . . .”-, . | . . . . . |. . . . . . . | . . | . . . . \ . . . . . \ . . ./ “- , ./….....

For Aiser

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
anyone can come to that mall right can i get so accurate directions instead of bull**** maquest or google can someone give me a reliable source

Top Bottom