• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
I've never had problems with Mapquest >_>... yet.

So yep.. seems like tomorrow is gonna be good. I'll be sure to not eat anything to keep my apetite. ctrl shift 8 <_<

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've never had problems with Mapquest >_>... yet.

So yep.. seems like tomorrow is gonna be good. I'll be sure to not eat anything to keep my apetite. ctrl shift 8 <_<
lol, when i went to bomb 4 mapquest was 38 miles off on one of the exits...absolutely terrible...

Brookman

Smash Hero
Anyhow, we're sitting in my basementand cort is freezing me almost every match and we're waiting for nus...the only problem is we don't know when he's gonna be getting here exactly. Also I haven't talked to him for a while so we in trouble! :urg:

Aiser

Smash Lord
Yes you are. >_> Oh yes you are, I'm here waiting for you guys. xD

Did he have a midterm today or something? lol

_milktea

Smash Lord
Hm. My little brother wants to know (he's bringing a Fox playing friend -_-) if once you pay the 5$, if you're allowed to walk out of the store and back in again without paying. SORRY AISER :D.

Cort

Apple Head
The guy there is mad coolzies, so I wouldn't see it as any problem, Lil.

Today was fun. Can't wait for Friday though.

Redman061

Smash Cadet
Roar! I knew if I looked around enough I'd find this thread of people talking about playing here. Aiser, I only had the six person limit as sometimes I'd have other people coming up playing something else as well and I also have a group of D+D kids come up and setup tables so they can play here as well (I really need a bigger space soon). This weekend (friday, Sat, Sun), you guys can bring as many as you want as I know noone else is coming to use the tv's (We have 4 27'' tv's). I also have 2 gamecubes here if needed . I'm not going to charge any money to play as I'd rather see people get together and practice and spread the word about the upcoming tournament.

Once things are in place...there will be a big tournament announcement (tournament will be held at DM's new place either november 25th or december 2nd.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Sweet, can't wait for Friday then.The second I get there I need to 1v1 pc/milktea/her brother and blue if he's coming cause I have NEVER played them EVER before except for one match with lil a while ago so that doesn't count. Everyone better come to the tournament whenever it is since he's letting us play there.

Fun today but it should be better Friday. How many cubes do we need? Hopefully I can get there at 5 instead of 6:30.

BOO at team battles of cort/brookman vs me/aiser, so rigged. I wanted to play those ghetto kids that walked in talking about tekkon.

You should've been horde and not night elves.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Looks like I should practice my tech a bit Thursday >_>.

OMG Redman <3! Thank you so much for doing this for us Connecticut Smashers, you have no idea what this means to us =]!

_V_

Smash Ace
Please have it the 25th!!! I am home then!!!!!! Someone call Redman and tell him to have it the 25th!

By the way...was I suppose to add someone way back when and forgot?

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
25th seems good, isn't Jam's tournament in Hartford the 2nd? VLS2 the 9th? I need to schedule pure Saturdays off, hopefully it'll be cool with my manager. But yeah 25th so I can play V and eat him. Then again left overs are like bleh. Just kidding you'll probably win. Cort/brook were owning me today... kinda I think and aiser beat me in a link ditto so I'm sucking.

_milktea

Smash Lord
The 30th is my birthday :suess:.

25th=Saturday?

Edit: Well, my little brother's friend is coming but they are seriously nubs lolol, but if you wanna play him sure. He's a baby camping fox I think v_v.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Yeah I blame my dads ****ty genetics, and that time I put peroxide in my hair at the age of 12.

Also Fridays going to be sweet, gonna try and get a hair cut before then too, so I scare people away.

Cort

Apple Head
PC Gaming Arena at Buckland Hills Mall.

edit//

I just took Squaminator's/Blue's/OWM's 2 bar virginities. =]

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Too bars feels sexier than i ever would have thought.. oh crap, im so excited for friday, its been to long, not sure how long i can go for htough @_@ i have work at 10pm

>_> Squam i know a uber hot chick that goes to western. i want her. she lives near me. roar. whens your fest again?

_V_

Smash Ace
Cort and Brookmang!

I just wanted to confirm that I got my Mom's car to go to SNF! So, yay!

Let me know if you guys want to/can come sleep over that Friday night, I don't think it will be a problem with my parents at all.

Cort

Apple Head
Cool.

I was wondering if we'd be going home the Saturday night after SNF 2, or staying at ZoSo's one more night before leaving. I need to take the weekend off from work... I wonder if they'll let me now... hmm. Dilemma.

_V_

Smash Ace
Hahaha whatever works best for you. I don't mind staying at Zoso's or leaving that night! So I guess whatever you need for workies.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
25th seems good, isn't Jam's tournament in Hartford the 2nd? VLS2 the 9th? I need to schedule pure Saturdays off, hopefully it'll be cool with my manager. But yeah 25th so I can play V and eat him. Then again left overs are like bleh. Just kidding you'll probably win. Cort/brook were owning me today... kinda I think and aiser beat me in a link ditto so I'm sucking.
Is Aiser mad good now?

:( I can't go to SNF because my brother is having his bday party...so my mom won't drive me. I can't drive there because the car I've been using is too nice for me and my parents don't want me driving it alone. I have to wait to get a crappy one and then I can pretty much drive whenever.

Woohoo, I can +rep people now. Time to go do it up!

Top Bottom