• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Spawn: OMG my moves look boring but I am alive. I use shield/doge/roll all the time and camp but it works!
Yeah, that's right shminkledorf I'm back into camping with Doc at least.=p Also, nus the reason I roll so much is because you kind of have to when you are using Doc vs Falco. You also have to use pills a lot for like any match up.

OMG Nus, I just remembered, I beat your Falco 4 times. The other three I stated and my fox vs your falco once!!!

Aiser

Smash Lord
What's MSI again XD? I forgot what it stands for XD.

Aiser: PC called me right after, I told him about it. He said that he'd be interested but we probably won't stay the entire time. My little brother might be around too, not sure. But we won't be there the entire time...so that might help the over-crowding situation a bit?

Edit: How long do these things last anyways? And from when to when?

Edit2: CORT BEAT DAVE IN LOSERS?

Edit3: I'm thinking of making a Connecticut banner o_o. Because I'm bored.
well it depends on the day..

so far from what I understand tuesday and friday seems to be okay.
So if theres alot maybe we can have two group things.

6 people on tuesday and 6 on friday.

I mean I would expect the owner to welcome us atleast since he can make a killing off smashtournys
<_<

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^Aiser will back me up on it...unless you threatened him...

Nus rl mindgamed me. :(

Aiser

Smash Lord
People have to tell me whos comming which days..>_> cause I'm going in there on monday and going to try and give him a heads up.

_V_

Smash Ace
Lil...do you have any more updates as to how Cort did? I heard PC and Wes won teams. Cort and Tipman came in second!

Mike...why didn't you go?

Aiser

Smash Lord
I really hope you're not talkinga bout the buckland thing..<_<;

anyway G'NIGHT CT

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
wait so we have to like reserve a spot to go to this or something? Cus i wont know if i can go for a few days. im going anyways if i can. even if it means... bagels.. oh ****, ninjas are making me dinner in NY today =D .. but seriously.. i havent slept in a long time, almost 8am, just got home from workLOLOLOLOLOL... i need practiceeeeeeee
Edit:::
ON THAT NOTE
My WoW addiction has been broken (involuntarily) but none the less, i dont really play anymore, and Phantasy star universe is my new game. BUT itis nothing like WoW where it is really incredibly addicticting and life takeovering, like,i can easily go a night w/out playing, and i dont have to worry about raids =P . so. in other words. As of now im back playing smash. i will be training w/ shminkle and the nauggy kids when i can, V. id like to play w/ you soon too. ill be opening a business 10 mins from your house soon too, hopefully haha. so yeah that will be nice, and i miss my loves paully mikey and jorgey. so you guys, sometime next week or the week after, can i come over :3 i realised how out of the loop i was and i cried. i miss everyone. OH**** MEATLOAF bai<3

Aiser

Smash Lord
Tuesday:
Nus
spawn
and myself

thats all I got for tuesday

friday:
nus
spawn
myself
lil
pc
lils brother
cort
brookman
jc
possible blue.

yeah I think we might have to pay.
=X

_V_

Smash Ace
BLUE is alive! I started playing WoW again...it lasted a month, I am bored with it now I think. I played PSO on Dreamcast, it was so much fun! Yeah for hax to play it online without paying ^^

*runs away from Cort*

Amazing job coming in 3rd in singles and 2nd in doubles...you are too good Mr. Cort.

Thats Ludacris

Smash Rookie
Tuesday:
Nus
spawn
and myself

thats all I got for tuesday

friday:
nus
spawn
myself
lil
pc
lils brother
cort
brookman
jc
possible blue.

yeah I think we might have to pay.
=X

Wait do you mean you guys are playing at buckland mall again those days? if you are i'll definitely be coming..

Aiser

Smash Lord
Alright after talking it over with myself and lil. I decided that I might have to limit who comes what days, like if you went before you can't come on friday..>>;

I really don't want to do this, but the owner seems really uneasy about more then 6 and I really don't want to ruin it by bring more then 6. sorry =X

I'll let you guys know later, most of you will probably kick me in the balls but meh =\

also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz4qhvjpu1M this is the best thing since wendys

Brookman

Smash Hero
I'm not entirely sure why you wouldn't want people to come to your store...it just doesn't make sense to me.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Yeah I know its not cool, but meh.

lil and pc arn't staying long because they ahve stuff to do. So after they leave more can come. But yeah, really sorry about this. x_X

sonofashrub

Smash Apprentice
POST 1000
Mindless Self Indulgence
****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't mention them!!
ever since i missed their concert i've been crying every dayyy....

JIMMY!!! hottest bisexual man ever.

(i'm a guy. i'm not even gay, or bi but i'm attracted to him.)

actually i haven't been crying. Meh. THey're ****in awesome though. i'd rep you but i have to wait some amount of hours.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Anyways, a lot of people really do seem enthusiastic about coming. Maybe you could explain the situation to the store owner (that jack@ss), and ask if it's alright. Tell him if he really doesn't like, we can try to limit it down to 6..

Aiser

Smash Lord
I got an idea.

I'll just not go. there nus can go now. problem solved. >_>

but anyway, nus Tuesday I'll ask him and you'll be there so you can use your asain magic on him.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I got an idea.

I'll just not go. there nus can go now. problem solved. >_>

but anyway, nus Tuesday I'll ask him and you'll be there so you can use your asain magic on him.
Neg, I'm not taking someone else's spot.

Oh ****, I ran out of my asian magic yesterday and never bothered to get more. Hopefully it'll be on sale at adong the asian super market.

Aiser

Smash Lord
Neg, I'm not taking someone else's spot.

Oh ****, I ran out of my asian magic yesterday and never bothered to get more. Hopefully it'll be on sale at adong the asian super market.
We'll you'll just have to try, you might get a mana burn though. But you're asain so it won't be that bad.

R

raserucort

I became a premie and changed my name to Cort, just so everyone knows.

Top Bottom