• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Cort

Apple Head
We should be playing sometime between 5 and 9 PM I believe. I can't wait for this Friday.

ZoSo took your 2 bar virginity, Shmink. I assisted.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Hey guys, I was born and raised back in Bloomfield Hartford area, but never had the chance really get into the CT scene so, I've decided to host a tourney, or rather I'm deciding whether or not I should. I plan on holding it durning winter break while I'm back up there. It will be a doubles and singles gig I'm trying to get some hype going so I'm posting about it where I can.

Heres a link, just check it out and post if you are interested.
Darn You CT!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I can't wait until FRIDAY guys! WHO'S PUMPED?
I am!!!

Yo what time are you guys going to the mall on friday? I know your already over the limit but i still might stop by and watch for a little while..
Well, supposedly everyone is going around 5. I'm probably going to go a bit earlier if my mom'll drive me. Maybe you and I could get in some singles before everyone comes! You'd probably be able to stay I think... we'll see how everything goes...when we get there, lol.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
spawn if you can manage to go any earlier with any other dudes thatd just be awesome..I don't know if I can make it or not, but if so, I'd love to be there doing some singles with you and Nate or whoever else.

And as a sidenote..I dunno how often the list is updated but I thought I made a post a while ago with my info. I haven't been able to find it since I looked a little while ago..but;

Ac35Full (or Ace..Dave's the name)
Sheik/Link
AIM - Ac35Full701
Manchester, CT

_V_

Smash Ace
spawn if you can manage to go any earlier with any other dudes thatd just be awesome..I don't know if I can make it or not, but if so, I'd love to be there doing some singles with you and Nate or whoever else.

And as a sidenote..I dunno how often the list is updated but I thought I made a post a while ago with my info. I haven't been able to find it since I looked a little while ago..but;

Sheik/Link
AIM - Ac35Full701
Manchester, CT

I knew there was someone I forgot to add!! Sorry about that!

Brookman

Smash Hero
you have to be a premium member to get a custom avatar. with that said I'll take the liberty of saying this for cort.

MINDGAMES'D!!!

with that said I'd like to thank stew for supplying us with the ammo to create such a simple thing.

I just +repped lil and remember how, on one of my swimming trophies my name was milke brookman

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I think aiser is bringing his and brookman too probably. Does the store have games? Some people are going before 5 so whoever is, speak up so people can decide if they want to go early. I am not going till 5-6 so obviously most people will not want to. >_> Blue has to go cause he's on my list of never played before. V also needs to teleport there. I'm hoping some of the new faces of the smash scene are coming. :lick: Then I lose and I'll be like... :confused:

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333

Sheik/Link
AIM - Ac35Full701
Manchester, CT
I'll let you know exactly when I'm going tomorrow. I'll also see if ThatsLudacris is going...k?

Tcal20old

Smash Rookie
ok ok number one i'm down for snf number 2 can someone verify directions to the gaming arena from the area code 06776 or just from route 84 number 3 noone can take squam's virginity except me and number 4 lil is god for putting a ATOMIC BOMB in someones car, personally i would have choosen a surface to air missle but ATOMIC BOMBS work quite well >_< also I saw a video of corts fox drill shine combo in fourside *** is that your best???

Brookman

Smash Hero
ok ok number one i'm down for snf number 2 can someone verify directions to the gaming arena from the area code 06776 or just from route 84 number 3 noone can take squam's virginity except me and number 4 lil is god for putting a ATOMIC BOMB in someones car, personally i would have choosen a surface to air missle but ATOMIC BOMBS work quite well >_< also I saw a video of corts fox drill shine combo in fourside *** is that your best???
that video is I dunno 400 years old, right cort? somewhere around 400

Cort

Apple Head
That was one of the first videos I made back when I got my capture card. I made it cause I remember seeing Jarrod do like a 100 something one in his old Fox video with the annoying j-pop music.

So yeah, 400 years sounds about right.

Harbinger

Smash Apprentice
just got off the phone with Dan (the owner of Digital Mayhem) they'll be opening this weekend in wallingford on Route 5! that means shmmink will actually get to play some people from time to time again!!!

anyway, we can do a tournament as soon as 2 weeks from tomorrow. However, Cort and I decided that it would have to be in january, at least, so that we can spread the word and get out of staters (aside from the norms) to come. so let's get some input, what's a good date?! hurry before some other tourny gets posted on that date please!

Cort

Apple Head
9 more till 4 bars. =S

I think January 6th/January 13th (day before my birthday) would be a good date for IV.E.S.T.I.C.L.E.

Top Bottom