• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I haven't smashed in a year now, but I want to get back into it. Now that I am in New England, where travel times are small compared to the rest of the country, I though I could find some people to melee with. It's good to see the melee scene here is alive and kicking.

I am in New Haven, but am willing to travel. Of course, local melee is good too. I think I saw a few people in New Haven. I will be in East Rock. I also have a car. Let's go to some tourneys!

S l o X

Smash Champion
Come to the smashfest in Stratford Thursday. Some Shelton kids are coming through and stuff. PM me for more info on local tourneys / smashfests.

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
I am a player from the Shelton Connecticut, we're very low in numbers here, but we still love the Melee just like everyone else.

erbanez

Smash Apprentice
You all had better be down! Now I just need a witty name for my tournament series.

You know, and a venue...
Well if you'd like, you can take over the name of the tournaments we used to have here in Shelton. The first one we had was in March, and instead of March Madness, we called it "Melee Madness".

:phone:

Octave

Smash Ace
It's been a while since I've posted. So many new people ._.

So for anyone interested I'm having a smashfest at my place on the 7th of august. Proskater, DD, Rep, and some others that don't post are going to be there. AxelSlam had better be there too. PM me if you're interested so I can give you the address.

Are the stratford fests biweekly or weekly? I'd like to make it out to some of them.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I just got a call from a friend who is helping set up a new gaming lounge/store/area/thing in the Crystal Mall, and I'll probably be talking with that store owner later about setting up tournaments or something, and I'll see how it goes.

-DD

S l o X

Smash Champion
I think they should call it . . . Mass Madness.

also; erbanez let us know (me) when you do those. i'll definitely see if i can make it up there when you guys do those.

Top Bottom