• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
no, I didn't go with ______ for Brawl because I didn't want the title I was stuck with to be a gimmick, lol

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Jam watch Hajime no Ippo, it'll restore your faith in anime.

edit: in other news, my sig of many sigs will have 3 more sigs soon!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Eh, I don't know guys. It's going to take alot to restore my faith in anime. In other news, if anyone wants to play Brawl, I have a room up now.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
There needs to be a new Mass Madness.
I know Elen has no interest in running another Mass Madness because it would have to be Brawl, I think. Game Universe said something about running Melee, not sure if it was "No Melee at all" or "No pure Melee tournaments," but Elen lost interest over it. I think the Mages said they'd pick it up, not sure.

Either way, yeah, there needs to be another Mass Madness.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Man, I had to force myself to wake up from my nap... it's too nice out to be sleeping

Anyone wanna Smash sometime today? I need to wake up. -___-;

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
I think this actually ties back to the whole appreciation/enjoyment thing except replace random stupid nintendo titles with music.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I think this actually ties back to the whole appreciation/enjoyment thing except replace random stupid nintendo titles with music.
lol not really, well only if you want it to. I honestly just thought it was funny since 5 seconds into the song I imediately flashed back to waiting for the wife outside the dressing room in...I think it was Macys? lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
what's the point of great musicianship if the music is not good? that song could be played in the background at J.C. Pennys all day.

*sets up anti zoso flame shield*
You realize George Benson has been around since before this kind of music was being played in department stores, right? Wait, of course you don't. I'm not going to bother discussing this with you, as we will obviously never see eye to eye on any matter concerning music, but do me a favor; don't try to talk about jazz and I won't try to talk about whatever shit you listen to.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
well if you want I could give you a se><bot sig and then change "Se><bot" to "Cort," it's really easy

or you can wait ;_;

BUT WHAT ARE YOUR JOHNS PEE CEE CREES

Se><bot

Smash Apprentice
I just realized I'll be unbanned in 2 days woo, I thought I wouldn't make it for ESTICLE for some reason

also I like se><bot's sig *shows*

Laijin

Smash Hero
Better than Berserk?!!? IMPOSSIBLE! Don't get my hopes up, I will be severely disappointed if it does not turn out to be as great as Berserk.
I am completely up to date on both them, and I gotta say Ippo definantly takes the cake for being better. Plus Ippo is about 6x longer, and just like berserk its still going. Ippo is actually over 20 years old, and it only gets better as it goes on.

Aesir

Smash Master
31 eps into Gundam Seed and it's really getting good now. Thank the ****ing gods, some parts before were getting unbearable, but now it seems to be building to something big. I hope it doesn't have a cop-out, pseudo philosophical, convulted ending like 90 percent of all anime.
The ending is pretty much one big ****ing brawl between like EVERYONE LOL.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I am completely up to date on both them, and I gotta say Ippo definantly takes the cake for being better. Plus Ippo is about 6x longer, and just like berserk its still going. Ippo is actually over 20 years old, and it only gets better as it goes on.
Laijin did I ever tell you I loved you

Ippo
Eyeshield
Young Link

tooooooo gud

Top Bottom