• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
oh, show me your cards, we'll make something good
What the heck are those?

Ninja info cards.

Also, I never OWNED any of my own cards, but I learned how to play freshman year. Then I took over the gaming club and "smash-ified" it, and people stopped playing Magic in there.
V_V Naturally, I forgot how to play.
-DD
I have nothing to do until 8...I will probably be on wifi because I am at my friend's apartment and she is at work!
>.>...

Smashfest this Friday at my house- - -

Smash 64
Melee
Brawl

All welcome!!!!

Please bring a TV setup, copies of brawl, melee, and whatever you can manage.
I was thinking roughly a 6-8 TV setup.

3 for Melee
2 for Brawl
2 for N64?

It will depend on what you guys bring.......

All are invited

Address-

12 Dogwood Road
North Haven

Come anytime after 6pm and if you need housing...i can manage. For all of you planning on attending Louis's tourney....its roughly like 25 minutes away from my house so for those of you that live in EH and up North more...it will be a nice short ride in the AM.

-Poffy

EDIT-For all of you that think I am a jerk on the boards....you'll clearly see that I'm not in person. I'm deceptive.

_V_

Smash Ace
PoF- I added you finally <3 hahaha

Sorry for not coming...I do not really play anymore. There are only a few people that can drag me out to play. Maybe I will learn to play Brawl this summer though, and start playing again. I just do not care/have time at this point.

noodles

Smash Champion
so the smashfest was fun today. mybad for wes's crew if i knew you guys were leaving around the same time from me i wouldve been less "greedy".

dbz actors look mad gay

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
This movie looks like it'll be terrible and yet I still have to see it. Well, one can still hope... when is it coming out?

I sleep when I'm mad and wake up happy. It's weird but I don't really get that mad ever so meh.

I might try brawl online tomorrow for the first time ever if I can get it set up... and if I have time which I think I should. ^_^

SEXY

Smash Cadet
Predator vs Goku

a live action movie? i remmber along time ago people did a poll that they wanted Jackie chan to play as Goku.

movie better be a good turn out like Transformers or else many people gonna be angry. :-3

_milktea

Smash Lord
IS ANYONE FREE MONDAY?

I'm not going to Bigelow anymore because none of my friends can make it.

SO DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY BRAWL/MELEE WITH ME/DARC/WHOEVER ELSE? Can we meet up somewhere and get a mini fest going? Pleaseeee.

PLEASE.

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
IS ANYONE FREE MONDAY?

I'm not going to Bigelow anymore because none of my friends can make it.

SO DOES ANYONE WANT TO PLAY BRAWL/MELEE WITH ME/DARC/WHOEVER ELSE? Can we meet up somewhere and get a mini fest going? Pleaseeee.

PLEASE.
Depends where you are meeting. I don't feel like driving very far (+40 mins) from my house. I got my last Memorial Day Parade with the marching band. Polyester/Wool uniforms = my balls sweat off. I'll be so exhausted afterwards, but I'll be a bit more lively after a shower.

Please PM me for updates Milktea, I don't browse through all the posts I miss on the threads here. Either that or you can e-mail/IM me. Just notify me. :p I want to expand a bit more on the spectrum of players/characters out there. :bee:

EDIT: Parade Starts @ 10:30. Will be out and ready by say 12-1 (Guessing.) 2 at max. It's a 30 min parade, so I doubt that's really accurate. Probably earlier. Lets say the 12-2 is me being ready to leave.

_milktea

Smash Lord
Haha, Alex is Silas ^_^;. I need Alex's permission first.

The only reason I can go is because I have Darc to read directions, otherwise I don't drive new places *scared as poo*.

Papito

Smash Journeyman
Sureeee...I will be on in a sec. I have to set my Wii up.

LOL - http://kotaku.com/5010626/heres-the-beer-pong-trailer

yo my friends play beer pong alot and they take it pretty seriously they play for money alot! let me know if you are, or any of your friends are interested. and for those of you that said you were drinkin and buzzin i took a couple shots for you guys!

p.s.- pc and cort i remember you guys said you was down to drink and smash it up im still waiting.

Top Bottom