• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
My god thats a

MASSIVE REPLY
you must not look at this thread often, i post like that at least daily, sometimes 2-3 times depending on spam, nom nom

i just ****ing beat apollo justice. it doesn't even ****ing make sense how ****ing amazing it is and i feel like my brain just ****ing exploded a little bit

edit// *tHROWS HAMBURGER AT SILAS*
congrats, *catches hamburger; adds cheese; eats since i skipped breakfast/lunch*

I have found all the inactive ones. =(
sit on an inactive one, set the priority to high, set the upload rate to 1 kbps, regardless of seeds you'll probably have it in 24 hours or so, since random seeds pop up all day when you're not at the keyboard, dig?

that's pretty fantastic, i love music, and by music i mean video game music, played by real people, nom, good

Just got back from work. Got my full time job now :D
hey grats man! me too! i made 99.75$ today, feels fantastic

C3 this sunday, time to dethrone Azen.
gl sir

so, my first day of work was pretty spiffy. sat and listened to people complaining about things at a meeting for like 20 mins for starters, then i was taught to set up the cans(the carrying boxes). real easy grunt stuff, took like 20 minutes. then i went on the road with a tiny 65 year old asian man named Oloth. it was a fun trip, we talked about the co-workers, benefits, the sluts that his neighbor bangs(ROFL), i slept for the trip, then he slept on the way back. this job is so easy >.<. got back, said goodbye to Oloth awww, then i emptied some pigs(the containers that have the radioactive stuff, that go in the cans). also, very easy grunt work, anyone in the world would do this for 10.50$ an hour. then i went on the road with an 80ish year old republican named brian, and listened to his political insight for 3 hours.(thanks lil for keeping me sane <3). i didn't let him know my political standing, and just feigned being an ignorant 20 year old(very believable). we listened to some AM radio, of some other republicans, saying some republican stuff, blah blah. they were saying how gas prices are high BECAUSE of democrats, since the republicans are "prospecting TONS of offshore oil supplies" and the democrats "won't allow it", so it's their fault. oh, my bad, i was pretty sure bush(republican) invaded iraq and all that jazz for no reason(yes, no reason), and that lead to the higher prices, but hey, learn something new every day right? anyway, he was a nice guy, and i'm a nice guy, so i didn't say anythign bad to anyone alllll day. then he bought me lunch(clam chowder diet coke + fritos(which i now know are bad)), which was cool. got back to the office, he showed me how to get an extra hour of overtime for basically no work(i'll be doing it daily), and now i'm home...it's 1:49 and my day is essentially over LOL. oh, but i'm 100$ richer, that's so hot.

in conclusion, anyone wanna smash/blunts? or blunts/smash? maybe some hookah? nom nom? how ya'll doing btw? =D, GOD i'm really happy with this job so far LOL, phew, /rant

edit: typos

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Sounds like you had a good first day Silas. My job's kinda like that as well, $10.50 an hour for doing pretty simple stuff, only it's mind numbingly boring. At least I have access to smasboards all day while I'm here ROFL (yup, at work right now and will be till 5:15)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like you had a good first day Silas. My job's kinda like that as well, $10.50 an hour for doing pretty simple stuff, only it's mind numbingly boring. At least I have access to smasboards all day while I'm here ROFL (yup, at work right now and will be till 5:15)
cool beans man. what's your aim? and driving + ipod = NO BORING EVUR

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Alright, I'll add ya when I get home.

Out of curiosity, what kind of magic decks do you have? LOL I haven't played in a while, but I had a burn deck and a cleric deck. Oh, slivers too, but it sucked *** lol.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Alright, I'll add ya when I get home.

Out of curiosity, what kind of magic decks do you have? LOL I haven't played in a while, but I had a burn deck and a cleric deck. Oh, slivers too, but it sucked *** lol.
decks:
1. Type 2 Turn 2 Kill
2. Elvish Domination(elf tribal)
3. Fanning the Flames(burn)
4. Pestilence
5. Darkest Hour(-x/-x abuse)
6. Ow my Eye(counterspell/poke deck)
7. Total Control(creature kill/control(my fav))
8. This is SPARTA(madness deck)
9. Bestiality(beast deck)
10. SPIKED(a counter/spike deck)
11. Cleric tribal
12. Must be Gay(5 color trash deck with 2 instant wins)
13. Fawking Expensive!(high cost abuse deck)
14. a 1997 world champ seattle deck
15. solider tribal
16. Bad Breath(dragon deck)
17. goblin tribal
18. Call from the Grave(zombie tribal)
19. some rat deck that bernard made <3

lets play, like now

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
RAWR~!
I'm mowing the lawn, showering, the headed off to Poffys.
PEOPLE BETTER SHOW UP YO.
-DD

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
I had a BfrugginA Stasis deck...yeah I stopped playing in 1999
that's sweet man. my cousin played me/mark with stasis, all the tapping/untapping made me not want to play anymore LOL

Alex is probably going to update his punch list.

You know whats funny? He has a file titled Pnch list.txt on his desktop haha
probably because i'm serious about it? >.>, where better to put something i open all the time, than on my desktop? =D

updated punch list:
trademark - 2(TP), 5
spawn - 1
dazwa - 2
poffy - 2, 1(TP)
laijin - 1
mike - 2(TP), 5
paul - 2(TP), 5
lil - 2
khaly - 1
DD - 1
jam - 3
-nana- - 9
Moondoggie - 1
Mark - 1
noodles - 1
memphischains - 1
fluxwolf - 1
plank - 1
cogsmooch - 1

thumbswayup

Smash Master
decks:
1. Type 2 Turn 2 Kill
2. Elvish Domination(elf tribal)
3. Fanning the Flames(burn)
4. Pestilence
5. Darkest Hour(-x/-x abuse)
6. Ow my Eye(counterspell/poke deck)
7. Total Control(creature kill/control(my fav))
8. This is SPARTA(madness deck)
9. Bestiality(beast deck)
10. SPIKED(a counter/spike deck)
11. Cleric tribal
12. Must be Gay(5 color trash deck with 2 instant wins)
13. Fawking Expensive!(high cost abuse deck)
14. a 1997 world champ seattle deck
15. solider tribal
16. Bad Breath(dragon deck)
17. goblin tribal
18. Call from the Grave(zombie tribal)
19. some rat deck that bernard made <3

lets play, like now
LOL I had a ton of failure decks just like some of those. Now I really want to play you just to see if my decks would stand a chance, but I live in MD :( Oh, well. Whenever we do meet we'll def play.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
LOL I had a ton of failure decks just like some of those. Now I really want to play you just to see if my decks would stand a chance, but I live in MD :( Oh, well. Whenever we do meet we'll def play.
most of them aren't failures, lets see...

tier list:

Total Control(creature kill/control(my fav))
Elvish Domination(elf tribal)
Fanning the Flames(burn)

HIGH

Call from the Grave(zombie tribal)
goblin tribal
Type 2 Turn 2 Kill
Ow my Eye(counterspell/poke deck)
a 1997 world champ seattle deck(not sure where it goes on this tier)

MID

Pestilence
Darkest Hour(-x/-x abuse)
This is SPARTA(madness deck)

LOW(no particular order)

Bestiality(beast deck)
SPIKED(a counter/spike deck)
Cleric tribal
solider tribal

TRASH
Bad Breath(dragon deck)
Fawking Expensive!(high cost abuse deck)
Must be Gay(5 color trash deck with 2 instant wins)

HIGHER THAN TOP(aka unplayed decks made by bernard)
some rat deck that bernard made <3

something like that

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL ok. My friend (who's gotten back into magic) keeps getting me newer cards. So my three usable decks will at least stand a chance lol. I finally have 4 lightning bolts, took about 7 years longer than I wanted lol.

Top Bottom