• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I love Nus. Haha, that CCC tourney was the best thing ever. I think Ray (Silvadragon) described it best when he said you went "beast mode" in the grand finals. My wife bought a graphing calculator with the gift card!

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
I need help...

Who is going to the C.I.P. tourney on the 24th?

We still need some more tvs and wii setups we really don't have that many right now so can anyone help out?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
OMG ITS ERCI!
Oops. I overshot my 900th post by mistake.
>.<!
>.> I'll wait for #1000.
-DD

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
I need help...

Who is going to the C.I.P. tourney on the 24th?

We still need some more tvs and wii setups we really don't have that many right now so can anyone help out?
I'm going. I always bring a wii, but i dont' have a TV that I could conceivably bring along with people in the same car....

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Does anyone here enjoy martial arts films? I'm watching a Zatoichi one right now when I should be writing my paper. Dam you KungFuHD
OMFG DUDE! I just got cable hooked up at my apartment and I love that channel. AND YES I was just watching Zatoichi, I also watched the Jackie Chan flick before it....Jackie is the ****ing man.

Aesir

Smash Master
FIRST DBZ LIVE ACTION SCREENS

http://www.superherohype.com/news/dragonballnews.php?id=7189

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY
They changed the director I think because I remember Steven Chow (maybe wrong on the name) being the director, he directed Kungfu Husstle which is an amazing movie LOL.

The plot seems like a DB plot but whatever LOL, if it's Choreographed like a kungfu movie I don't see a problem

If action scenes are anything like in this movie...****ing win thats all I gotta say LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IuxAnbub90A

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
12 .

OMFG DUDE! I just got cable hooked up at my apartment and I love that channel. AND YES I was just watching Zatoichi, I also watched the Jackie Chan flick before it....Jackie is the ****ing man.
That channel and a few select others are the only reasons my TV ever gets used for
watching programing. I love the wily cigar smoking japanese businessmen portrayed in many chinese flicks. The original drunken master (not the lame 90's remake released in the states) is one of my all time favorites, Jackie Chan is awesome in that.

They changed the director I think because I remember Steven Chow (maybe wrong on the name) being the director, he directed Kungfu Husstle which is an amazing movie LOL.
kf hustle is really fun but shaolin soccer ftw

edit: c-c-c-combo air dodged

_milktea

Smash Lord
Wow, who ****ing put me on 4chan? /glares

what the **** is your problem, why would you ****ing do that?

on top of that, thanks for ****ing using that one picture, it's a picture used in my friend's business online that's well known

and thanks for posting it in /b/, ****ing fantastic

great, now my ****ing photobucket/myspace/facebook/lj/everything is going to get seeked out

good riddens, what are you ****ing thinking? what the ****, im ****ing pissed

this is the second time ive been on ****ing dumb **** 4chan

http://img.4chan.org/b/res/67092981.html

Top Bottom