• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Woohoo, read most of the pages in CT thread.

It was nice seeing Hazy again before he left to Oklahoma. Too bad I was ridiculously tired and went to bed at like 3. I wish we had gotten to play some Tekken. Oh well.

I'm going to stay tied with V in post counts now.

Laijin

Smash Hero
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 31,209
User Name Posts
Cort 3,368
Khaly 1,629
Brookman 1,508
_V_ 1,424
SPAWN 1,423
NusCirtap 1,394
Aesir 1,279
trademark0013 1,216
Silas06 1,060
Dazwa 961
_milktea 947
Solid Jake 834
Jam Stunna 744
AxelSlam 690
shminkledorf 551
Hazygoose 534
SwiftBass 532
CogSmooch 496
awsmsean 486
-Darc- 477
DarkDragoon 458
ErciChewman 445
Budai578 377
Prince Of Fire 372
noodles416 341
SEXY 340
squaminator 336
Pipe 317
Papito 313
P.c. Chris 304
Rep 276
oneangrysquirrel 244
<3 214
tarmacker 212
SleepyK 191
thumbswayup 190
takieddine 188
Toks417 178
Tom 175
MikeMoney 172
Nite 159
Rapid_Assassin 158
Aiser 158
JC76 126
flaco 124
Plairnkk 119
Cat Fight 118
KevinM 112
Silvadragon 109
drSuper 103
Laijin 96

MAAAN. that has to change soon

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
2000th POST! I'm going to do a V shout out style. CT only, sorry. I love New England and pretty much every smasher in existence. In order of post count, I'm looking through the list. Ridiculously long.

Cort - You taught me a lot about the game when I first started. Thanks for motivating (******) me and such. I saw you at my first tournament back in 06 (First Manchester tournament) but didn't meet you until about half a year later when Alex brought you to his dorm.

Khaly - Asian falcos for life. I first saw/met you at the third Manchester tournament

Brookman - You taught me a lot too. I copied a lot of my tricks off of your fox later on. I saw you at sesticle but didn't meet you until the second Manchester tournament where you ***** me.

_V_ - I love you, best teams partner ever... when it comes to having fun. XD I'll miss coming to your house to play melee and eat pasta. =) I saw you at the second Manchester tournament and I think semi-met you there but didn't really talk until IVesticle when we teamed/got ***** first. LOL

SPAWN - I love GB, you are one of the first people I played. Thanks for all the good times at your house with free food and stuff. Hot cocoa ftw. I probably saw you at sesticle though I don't remember but I first really saw you/met you at Connecticon 06.

Aesir - Ghostbustaaas. Another one of the first I've played. I saw you at sesticle but didn't meet you until... a Manchester meet up at some point?

trademark0013 - Kaiba corp! Good stuff, you got better everytime I played you. I first saw you ? and I first met you at the third Manchester tournament, probably where I first saw you too.

Silas06 - QUOTE! You were also one of the first smashers I met/played but then you quit for so long. =( Thanks for introducing me to Cort though. I first saw you at school though you were at sesticle so I probably saw you there... I first met you at school when we played smash in your dorm. =)

_milktea - My arch-nemesis in... Asianess smash and beauty. All our hate aside though, I'm really glad I got to know you. I first saw you at the first Manchester tournament but didn't meet you until Sesticle? (I think I only played you and didn't meet you...) so VLS.

Solid Jake - Buhloo! You are amazing. Lazorz go pew pew pew. =) One of the coolest smashers I met by far, <3. I first saw you at sesticle but didn't meet you until VLS.

Jam Stunna - Too good, my best memory with you was at your CCC tournament. I was expecting to go through everyone there easily but then you 2-0'd me in winners. Too good. I hope you put the gift card to use! =) I first saw you ? I first met you at ivesticle or something I think.

shminkledorf - This kid taught me how to falco ditto... kinda. Laser kills! Squam has that amazing kill and maybe one day I will see it again. I love this little boy. I first saw you at sesticle I think, first met you at Squam's smashfest.

Hazygoose - Awesome teams partner! You're really CT in my heart. <3 You are an amazing person, I am sorry I didn't hang out with you this semester. =( I first saw/met you at one of the later esticles.

Swiftbass - This guy gets good so fast. Teach me fox dittos please. I first saw/met you at Pound2.

awsmsean - Remember when you told me you wouldn't use wavedashing when I first met you. Good times. I first saw/met you at my house when you came over and stuff.

DarkDragoon - I don't know you but you sound cool.

ErciChewman - You're a cool guy. I hate your tippers so much, it's not even funny. I really don't understand how you do it. I first saw/met you at Jam's tournament.

Budai578 - Your falco reminds me of mine so much, dodge -> shine. LOL You're too awesome. I first saw/met you at one of the esticles.

SEXY - I don't know you well, but I am friends with you on facebook and you are pretty cool. I first saw/met you at later on Manchester meet up.

squaminator - What happened to you? I miss you buddy. I first saw/met you at your house at your smashfest.

Pipe - Rush Hour 2 for the ****ing win. You are too ****ing cool, I miss you like whoa. I first saw/met you at the second Manchester tournament... I think.

Papito - I don't know you but you seem cool.

Rep - I saw you last week and am seeing you again this Wednesday. I ****ing love you even though you quit so long ago. I might be playing smash with you again Wednesday too. =) I first saw/met you at Squam's smashfest.

oneangrysquirrel - I love you jose (HOSE, LOL.) You are really CT, not NJ or whatever crappy state you come from. - I first saw/met you at Cookie's surprise birthday party. (LOL)

<3 - Where did you go? I miss you love. I always called you less than three though. I first saw/met you at a Manchester meetup.

tarmacker - I don't know you but you seem cool.

MikeMoney - What happened to you? I miss Kaiba Corp, come back. =( I first saw you at one of the esticles and first met you at Connecticon 07 I think.

JC76 - Jorge! Come back and play with me. =( I first saw you at Sesticle but didn't really get to meet you until Squam's smashfest.

Silvadragon - Ray! Do you even play brawl? You're so good for the amount you played, Asian ftw. I first saw/met you at my house when you came over.

Modest_Egoist - You're cool, I don't remember you that well though. I first saw/met you at Jam's first tournament.

Ed@% - You quit so long ago, continue playing and bring Stew back. I first saw/met you at his fest.

Nesskid - Justin, we need to conclude are matches. I first saw/met you at an esticle.

2ndchance - Kid genius? I never really met you but I saw you and stuff. I wish we played.

Zetta Kurayami - You and Mike got good so fast, good stuff. I think I took you out at your first tournament. =D I first saw you at an esticle and met you at another esticle?

JV - You're an amazing person. Your peach scares the crap out of me, I think you're the reason why I first started hating peach when I started playing. I first saw you at Sesticle but didn't really meet you till another esticle...

Chubs - You are cool. I first saw/met you, I don't know. But play with me some more.

moregeospls - I love you so much, I am sorry I didn't call you back when you called me on your springbreak. I was busy, I hope you aren't mad at me. See you this summer. I first saw/met you at pound2.

Others - I don't know you guys but you all sound cool so I hope I will someday.

Other others - You guys don't post enough and aren't above like 30 on the post count for the CT thread so it's your fault for not stepping it up.

Other other others that I just forgot - I am terribly sorry but I think I got everyone. =)

Edit: I'm gonna edit as I remember or want to change stuff.

Edit2: Honorary CT members:

Darc - You dash dance too well, stop it. I am sorry I didn't decide to do it in the original post but now you're edited in. I first saw you at ivesticle and first met you at some other esticle or that esticle, I dunno.

Dazwa - You are really funny and stuff, arguably one of my favorite non CT smashers. You **** in teams and you **** singles now too. I first saw you at ivesticle and met you at that one or some other one.

Boxman - You're funny. I first met/saw you at ivesticle.

PC - You live pretty close to CT. You're a cool guy, thanks for teaching me tricks in melee and stuff. I love you and your hair. I first saw you at sesticle and met you at VLS.

SleepyK - You are the nicest person I know. You're my Hiro Nakamura, =). I first saw you at Viva la smashtasticle or something and first met you at pound3.

thumbswayup

Smash Master

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
2000th POST! I'm going to do a V shout out style. CT only, sorry. I love New England and pretty much every smasher in existence. In order of post count, I'm looking through the list. Ridiculously long.

Cort - You taught me a lot about the game when I first started. Thanks for motivating (******) me and such. I saw you at my first tournament back in 06 (First Manchester tournament) but didn't meet you until about half a year later when Alex brought you to his dorm.

Khaly - Asian falcos for life. I first saw/met you at the third Manchester tournament

Brookman - You taught me a lot too. I copied a lot of my tricks off of your fox later on. I saw you at sesticle but didn't meet you until the second Manchester tournament where you ***** me.

_V_ - I love you, best teams partner ever... when it comes to having fun. XD I'll miss coming to your house to play melee and eat pasta. =) I saw you at the second Manchester tournament and I think semi-met you there but didn't really talk until IVesticle when we teamed/got ***** first. LOL

SPAWN - I love GB, you are one of the first people I played. Thanks for all the good times at your house with free food and stuff. Hot cocoa ftw. I probably saw you at sesticle though I don't remember but I first really saw you/met you at Connecticon 06.

Aesir - Ghostbustaaas. Another one of the first I've played. I saw you at sesticle but didn't meet you until... a Manchester meet up at some point?

trademark0013 - Kaiba corp! Good stuff, you got better everytime I played you. I first saw you ? and I first met you at the third Manchester tournament, probably where I first saw you too.

Silas06 - QUOTE! You were also one of the first smashers I met/played but then you quit for so long. =( Thanks for introducing me to Cort though. I first saw you at school though you were at sesticle so I probably saw you there... I first met you at school when we played smash in your dorm. =)

_milktea - My arch-nemesis in... Asianess smash and beauty. All our hate aside though, I'm really glad I got to know you. I first saw you at the first Manchester tournament but didn't meet you until Sesticle? (I think I only played you and didn't meet you...) so VLS.

Solid Jake - Buhloo! You are amazing. Lazorz go pew pew pew. =) One of the coolest smashers I met by far, <3. I first saw you at sesticle but didn't meet you until VLS.

Jam Stunna - Too good, my best memory with you was at your CCC tournament. I was expecting to go through everyone there easily but then you 2-0'd me in winners. Too good. I hope you put the gift card to use! =) I first saw you ? I first met you at ivesticle or something I think.

shminkledorf - This kid taught me how to falco ditto... kinda. Laser kills! Squam has that amazing kill and maybe one day I will see it again. I love this little boy. I first saw you at sesticle I think, first met you at Squam's smashfest.

Hazygoose - Awesome teams partner! You're really CT in my heart. <3 You are an amazing person, I am sorry I didn't hang out with you this semester. =( I first saw/met you at one of the later esticles.

Swiftbass - This guy gets good so fast. Teach me fox dittos please. I first saw/met you at Pound2.

awsmsean - Remember when you told me you wouldn't use wavedashing when I first met you. Good times. I first saw/met you at my house when you came over and stuff.

DarkDragoon - I don't know you but you sound cool.

ErciChewman - You're a cool guy. I hate your tippers so much, it's not even funny. I really don't understand how you do it. I first saw/met you at Jam's tournament.

Budai578 - Your falco reminds me of mine so much, dodge -> shine. LOL You're too awesome. I first saw/met you at one of the esticles.

SEXY - I don't know you well, but I am friends with you on facebook and you are pretty cool. I first saw/met you at later on Manchester meet up.

squaminator - What happened to you? I miss you buddy. I first saw/met you at your house at your smashfest.

Pipe - Rush Hour 2 for the ****ing win. You are too ****ing cool, I miss you like whoa. I first saw/met you at the second Manchester tournament... I think.

Papito - I don't know you but you seem cool.

Rep - I saw you last week and am seeing you again this Wednesday. I ****ing love you even though you quit so long ago. I might be playing smash with you again Wednesday too. =) I first saw/met you at Squam's smashfest.

oneangrysquirrel - I love you jose (HOSE, LOL.) You are really CT, not NJ or whatever crappy state you come from. - I first saw/met you at Cookie's surprise birthday party. (LOL)

<3 - Where did you go? I miss you love. I always called you less than three though. I first saw/met you at a Manchester meetup.

tarmacker - I don't know you but you seem cool.

MikeMoney - What happened to you? I miss Kaiba Corp, come back. =( I first saw you at one of the esticles and first met you at Connecticon 07 I think.

JC76 - Jorge! Come back and play with me. =( I first saw you at Sesticle but didn't really get to meet you until Squam's smashfest.

Silvadragon - Ray! Do you even play brawl? You're so good for the amount you played, Asian ftw. I first saw/met you at my house when you came over.

Modest_Egoist - You're cool, I don't remember you that well though. I first saw/met you at Jam's first tournament.

Ed@% - You quit so long ago, continue playing and bring Stew back. I first saw/met you at his fest.

Nesskid - Justin, we need to conclude are matches. I first saw/met you at an esticle.

2ndchance - Kid genius? I never really met you but I saw you and stuff. I wish we played.

Zetta Kurayami - You and Mike got good so fast, good stuff. I think I took you out at your first tournament. =D I first saw you at an esticle and met you at another esticle?

JV - You're an amazing person. Your peach scares the crap out of me, I think you're the reason why I first started hating peach when I started playing. I first saw you at Sesticle but didn't really meet you till another esticle...

Chubs - You are cool. I first saw/met you, I don't know. But play with me some more.

moregeospls - I love you so much, I am sorry I didn't call you back when you called me on your springbreak. I was busy, I hope you aren't mad at me. See you this summer. I first saw/met you at pound2.

Others - I don't know you guys but you all sound cool so I hope I will someday.

Other others - You guys don't post enough and aren't above like 30 on the post count for the CT thread so it's your fault for not stepping it up.

Other other others that I just forgot - I am terribly sorry but I think I got everyone. =)

Edit: I'm gonna edit as I remember or want to change stuff.

Edit2: Honorary CT members:

Darc - You dash dance too well, stop it. I am sorry I didn't decide to do it in the original post but now you're edited in. I first saw you at ivesticle and first met you at some other esticle or that esticle, I dunno.

Dazwa - You are really funny and stuff, arguably one of my favorite non CT smashers. You **** in teams and you **** singles now too. I first saw you at ivesticle and met you at that one or some other one.

Boxman - You're funny. I first met/saw you at ivesticle.

PC - You live pretty close to CT. You're a cool guy, thanks for teaching me tricks in melee and stuff. I love you and your hair. I first saw you at sesticle and met you at VLS.

SleepyK - You are the nicest person I know. You're my Hiro Nakamura, =). I first saw you at Viva la smashtasticle or something and first met you at pound3.
for the next page. The only reason I wasted (not really wasted, I love you guys.) time was because I was avoiding studying. LOL <3

Top Bottom