• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I'm more hurt that he thinks Saw is a great film. Honestly, the fanbase for those movies needs to die, and it needs to die hard.
the saw movies -2 were great. death MM?
Wow, thats not what I said at all Alex. I hate how people always board the bandwagon whether it is in relation to movies, video games, sports teams, or whatever the case may be. No one ever thinks for themselves and people just say what is "cool" so they do not get bashed on.
we all think for ourselves. u jus happen to post thoughts in the minority. dont worry tho, we all do it once in a while

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Post where you lost your virginity!

lmfao jam you're my hero <3

edit: sadly...i can't salvage the paul/pc #3 video...for w/e reason trying to open it in vegas, it only shows the audio. which is probably the problem that youtube was having...and since i deleted the video off the cam already(habit), i can't bring it back onto my comp to try again. sorry guys =(, but the ending was paul JV 2 stocking

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
Remember that Chewman guy, he was pretty rad.

I got a new apartment and it is awesome. I finally have internet and cable hooked up, so I'm back knee-grows!

wow, like 1100 posts since last week when I last had interwebs.

Khaly

Smash Cadet
I dedicate page 2077 to praising the wonderful person I am.

Except for the fact that my browser is definitely not better than McFox's.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
... is how she plans to lose her virginity.
L O L

Lil, it's only supposed to show the place, not the action.

Zing

*Is on a roll.*

I'm really going to go study now.

Edit: Khaly beat me.

Edit2: Oh dear god, own joke bringing images to head, shudders, sisters, shudders.
haha, i read yours before khalys, or rather, i understood yours before khaly's, if it makes you feel any better <3

I got a new apartment and it is awesome. I finally have internet and cable hooked up, so I'm back knee-grows!

wow, like 1100 posts since last week when I last had interwebs.
welcome back sir, post pics of new appartment??, and yeah, 900 of those posts were khaly ;O

LMFAOJFLKJROFL, gg tom

Except for the fact that my browser is definitely not better than McFox's.
well, at least you noticed

edit:
really? =o

MarthIsMyHero

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, you try being the nice guy. :(

Stupid womenz telling me I can find better. WHAT THE HELL! I'm good now. But yeah, what's so much fun in that 10-letter stuffs?

Laijin

Smash Hero
solid lost his virginity to nurse joy.

but WHICH ONE?

*insert epic squirrel thing*
I was there.
He had sex with all of them. At the same time.
This could only mean one thing...

Yachiru is Nurse Joy's cousin(Pink hair? Its not a coincendence).
And Solid is really a tentacle monster with over 300 pen1ses(Its how he boned them all at the same time).
A Khaly is actually Milktea in a suit.

Top Bottom