• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

drSuper

Smash Apprentice
Cog, that group is pretty cool I've never heard of em. The singing sounds just like bloc party. I thought it could actually be the same guy for a minute. Then I remembered trends happen and there are a bunch of bands who sound like that. Nice synth though

Somehow I ventured through related links to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlAvy7GhoO0&feature=related
^funny song. Graphic content warning though lol

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cog, that group is pretty cool I've never heard of em. The singing sounds just like bloc party. I thought it could actually be the same guy for a minute. Then I remembered trends happen and there are a bunch of bands who sound like that. Nice synth though

Somehow I ventured through related links to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlAvy7GhoO0&feature=related
^funny song. Graphic content warning though lol
the singer for bloc party is black LOL. both singers are bisexual though. Xiu Xiu's best album is probably Knife Play (like on my top 15-20 of all time) but Fabulous Muscles is also great. They're really spastic and shiz and yeah make excellent music.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Aleeexxxx
I'm going to your house tomorrow. Give me a time.
Also, Khaly, how'd you like that AP Exam?
-DD

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
LOL!
Even scrubs hate Brawl now.
We played Brawl in the smash club everyday this week but today, and by the end of it, merely 4 days, they begged for melee to come back.
So we played melee today.
Yay!
*giggles*

>.> Alex! Teach me Melee tomorrow. I suck.
-DD

_milktea

Smash Lord
i'm finally done with school

*giant gasp of relief*

and im still energized like **** right now despite having had no sleep

*hops around*

so mass madness tmrw-axel and sexy ready to gooo?

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I was over at his place yesterday for the first time even though we live like 5 min away from each other lol. He was mentioning a bunch of smashers that he knows and you came up. I seriously think he knows every single smasher personally LOL.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Aleeexxxx
I'm going to your house tomorrow. Give me a time.
Also, Khaly, how'd you like that AP Exam?
-DD
i'll be at MM o.o;

>.> Alex! Teach me Melee tomorrow. I suck.
-DD
okie dokie, i'd like that

who do you use in melee :3
nom nom nom the pokeman king

:3 I like Mewtwo.
Also, Marth/Sheik/Falco.
-DD
nom nom nom the pokeman king

this is part of why i believe genocide on a massive scale should be conducted.

I seriously think he knows every single smasher personally LOL.
i don't know this kid >.<

so, it was my last day at DD, i slept for like an hour, it was pretty sweet. got mad donuts and stuff, box of cream cheese. nom nom nom, who's coming tonight?

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
People are only saying marth is best because of m2k...

Fox is the best character in the game.
up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up tilt regrab up throw up tilt regrab up throw tipper. fox is mad good, yo

edit: typos

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
ICs are the best character in Melee. Wavedash => freeze glitch => monies.

Also, I like Brawl's Peach. Is that wrong of me?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ah yeah, i've seriously met rei like over a year ago hahaha at otakon, WE GO WAY BACK :3

I met Rei @ a otakon 3 years ago when I first started. He told me about some dude name Wes who was **** with samus and about some dude named Chris from NY who was even MORE **** that would've destroyed Yuna and inui(the 1st and 2nd @ that tourney). The first swf guys i saw was ssj4ricky and eggm. Eggm ***** my mario, and I never got to play ssj4ricky, but he was talkin hard **** about how he would stay on that TV once he got on.

Rei probly doesnt remember who I was, because I was just some nobody who L-cancelled only 1 out of 3 times.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
Sheik is the best in Melee, Snake Metaknight and... dare i say squirtle are the best in brawl.

squirtle is invincible during his shell move, and if he down throws MK at 120% from the center of FD, MK will die with good DI >_>. His smashes are strong and his aerials are good, it's only charizard and especially ivysaur which weigh him down. He also has slight fire resistance I think.

melee tier list

Sheik
Fox
Marth
Falco

brawl tier list

Snake/MK (I think Snake is better overall but it depends the matchup and stuff also)
Squirtle/DDD/Falco/GW

even if it's not exact, at least my opinion of the characters sort of resemble this right now

Silas06

Smash Apprentice

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
o.o You'll be at MM?
=( That makes me a sad person.
T-T Or...you're going to be home?

Or...what time are you leaving for MM >.>...
-DD

Top Bottom