• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Hey whats up all. Just stopping in to introduce myself. Just entering the Brawl Turnie scene. I play at Capital with Jam Stunna and every one else there alot thats about it haha. Hope to play you all soon.
good ****, welcome to ct thread, the only thread worth mentioning. who do you play as?

silas i could get you a O of zone for 100$ but the picture you had looks like something better so you probably didnt get that ripped off.
are you coming over tonight? you can judge it if you want. but my buddy already said it's zone. and i don't need any more pot thanks LOL, this will likely be my last purchase of all time =P

one page down

ahh, it's pretty sad that this tightening feeling around my chest aka pressure is the only thing that'll motivate me to work

lewl
you are fail, gtf to work

gta4 is amazing.. besides steering :(
dam man, is it worse than vice? also, is there a steering code that makes it better/worse in this one?

alright, off to my piss test, phew, wish me luck (even tho i had 2 months sobriety) yayyyyyy

also, will post info regarding MM and tonight around noon i figure, earlier if possible, you'll all know no worries ;D, later guyz

edit: mother fawking douchef@gs didn't get the paperwork from corporate...******s waited till i was 10 mins away before calling too, so this means i have to go in again on monday, and worst of all...no piss test today, so no smokey tonight >.>

so, updates:
people can still come over tonight, you can still smoke tonight, but not with me and not with my stuff LOL.
MM is on like donkey kong XD
that's about it

_milktea

Smash Lord
i'm dying x_x;

alex is a sweetheart for taking days off of work to direct my driving lewll and now sexy and axel can attend mm

lewl at side link to asian garlz

so close...i promise i'll never spam again after today...

_milktea

Smash Lord
i'm going to stab nyoro~n, or manga me will eventually

after school im going to finish my CT thread dewdle, its purti coot

****ING five moar poastz

and five moar pagez, or four

_milktea

Smash Lord
**** IT, 2000th post. i'm done spamming, gah, FINALLY

edit//blackmailed to say i <3 darc

edit2//a story by zoso

"Guys, this one time.. I pushed the jump button in Brawl...and I tripped."

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
your right i dont know you what i was saying was that your personality seems wack like a teacher or a cop who thinks they are saying the right thing. you tried to make me look stupid so i had to get you back.

p.s.- you dont have to feel bad for me im livin the good life homie.
lol alright

asians are too good

amirite?

someone come with me to urban outfitters/american apparel plz
H&M own both those stores but you probably don't have one in CT. Come to Boston :) Also is that lipring real?

dam man that blows >.<, was it one of the realistic dreams where you feel things? >.>
YES I could feel everything and it hurt so much it woke me up! I had to check if my boys were ok and everything.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Trademark-You honestly think GTA IV is THAT good? I seriously bought it at launch...and i've probably played it a total of three times since then. Its the SAME EXACT game i've been playing for like four years but with better graphics, new people to beat up, and multiplayer. Who in their right mind wants to pop in their GTA to play multiplayer?????

Besides, all this new punching system, horrible driving controls (even with classic switched on), wanted levels like nearly impossible to get rid of, and the overall hype of this game and how "great" it was supposed to be....it actually is kind of crappy.

Grand Theft Auto is supposed to be a pointless go around and kill everyone game....they are making the series too complex and crazy. I would rather pop in GTA III or Vice City...run around and kill people by just hitting L1 and O. The game is more choppy, but its 10X more fun.....GTA IV is wayyyy too slow and structured.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice

alex is a sweetheart
QFT

so close...i promise i'll never spam again after today...
bull****

after school im going to finish my CT thread dewdle, its purti coot
sweet

**** IT, 2000th post. i'm done spamming, gah, FINALLY

"Guys, this one time.. I pushed the jump button in Brawl...and I tripped."
lies @ done spamming
awesome @dave being awesome

YES I could feel everything and it hurt so much it woke me up! I had to check if my boys were ok and everything.
ugg that blows man. at least it's not the matrix, and when your balls get stabbed, your brain STABS THEMMMM and stuff, yeah >.>

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So, long story short, don't do drugs in a car on a quiet street late at night. Neighbors apparently think it madd suspicious when there are, "Three 20-yr-old white males in a car full of smoke".....-_- who knew?

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
H&M own both those stores but you probably don't have one in CT. Come to Boston :)
Actually, we have H&M, Urban, and American Apparel (soon!) in CT. :}

Meh, our Pikmin 2 MM will have to be postponed until XIESTICLE (if yr going). :"{

In other news, I am terribly sick...

Mourning CT thread. ;~;

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Swift, are you going to MM?? I haven't seen you in a while!

Also, Jam, gg;s the other night, hopefully we can play again soon!

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
*Waves* wow ur rly close to me we'll have to play when u feel better.
Yah Evan came over a few days ago and said you live like 5/10min away from me. IDK where this cold came from all of a sudden, but when it goes away we should def get together and play. :"}

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@OWM

I have to go to NJ early sat morning and i'll be back like noon-1pm ish. Im actually in the process of trying to work something out and get there for melee singles.

_milktea

Smash Lord
The closest AA and UO are like 1+ hour from me haha. Lucky to those who live closer to them neee.

I'm still awake! I'm almost done with my 10+ page paper, then I have to go to class and write another essay as my final <3. I can't waittttt until it's over :3.

Top Bottom