• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

takieddine

Smash Master
up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up throw up tilt regrab up throw up tilt regrab up throw tipper. fox is mad good, yo

edit: typos
Thats the thing, Fox isn't supposed to be grabbed, like ever... Fox theoretically can shine before anything could grab him.

and LoL @ a semi respectable discussion that is not spam in the CT thread :)

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
Thats the thing, Fox isn't supposed to be grabbed, like ever... Fox theoretically can shine before anything could grab him.

if you know they're going to shine, you wait, unless they're nus and can inf shine you from the first shine, it's not a huge deal, unless they jc grab out of shine, then you're pretty boned...but if you predict you can still do stuff =O and. inf priority...marth has a sword =D

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
REAL tier list

Fox
Falco
Marth-Shiek
Peach

I personally think Marth is the best...but that is not the case. What is the fun in being Shiek? All of her combos are sooo easy..that its just boring

F tilt to fair
d tilt to fair
f tilt ftilt ftilt to Fair
u tilt to fair
dash attack to fair

fair to fair?

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
REAL tier list

Fox
Falco
Marth-Shiek
Peach

I personally think Marth is the best...but that is not the case. What is the fun in being Shiek? All of her combos are sooo easy..that its just boring

F tilt to fair
d tilt to fair
f tilt ftilt ftilt to Fair
u tilt to fair
dash attack to fair

fair to fair?
Definately not.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
I still think fox is the best. >_>

Fox, marth, sheik, falco.

Everyone gets grabbed. -_-

This CT picture is going to be the most epic picture ever, unless I'm not in it.

When is Steve home? I have Tuesday evening/night free along with Thursday afternoon free now. But that's pretty much it for the week, I'll have to check my work schedule.

Edit: Actually, I dunno why everyone still thinks falco is amazing, I feel like everyone started ****** him more and more as time went on. But I don't really know much so bleh.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Definately not.
You mean definitely?

And that tier list was one of the most recent...if not...the most updated tier list to date.

What do YOU think is the real tier list for the top 10? I'm all ears.

I still stand with

Fox
Falco
Marth
Shiek
Peach
Capt Falcon
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
Doc Mario
Link

I also agree to some extent with what takeiddene or whatever (sorry..im too lazy to go back and look) is saying about a good fox or falco should not be getting grabbed often. Fox is crazy ****ing fast...a REALLY GOOD fox knows how to practically run laps around Marth. Although, edge guarding the space animals is very easy once you get the hang of it. So the top three could really be argued quite well.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Ganondorf above ICs? Wow, that's bold.

Why did Sheik fall out of favor? Both M2K and Cort think she's the best, but I don't recall a Sheik winning any major tournaments last year.

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
You mean definitely?

And that tier list was one of the most recent...if not...the most updated tier list to date.

What do YOU think is the real tier list for the top 10? I'm all ears.

I still stand with

Fox
Falco
Marth
Shiek
Peach
Capt Falcon
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
Doc Mario
Link

I also agree to some extent with what takeiddene or whatever (sorry..im too lazy to go back and look) is saying about a good fox or falco should not be getting grabbed often. Fox is crazy ****ing fast...a REALLY GOOD fox knows how to practically run laps around Marth. Although, edge guarding the space animals is very easy once you get the hang of it. So the top three could really be argued quite well.
Uuuh...Ganondorf?

Sheik
Fox
Marth
Falco
Peach
Falcon
Jiggly
IC's
Doc
Mario

In my opinion it's pretty accurate.....Ganondorf....what?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I really liked Val Kilmer in Tombstone

f**kin good movie.....
Word. One of my favorites.

This is ZoSo at Kev's house.

I've decided that I am no longer opposed to this thread because Khaly would have nowhere to post if it were closed.

Also,

Good

Fox
Marth
Sheik
Falco (sometimes)

Bad

Everybody

Awesomely Outrageous

Captain Falcon

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Wow.
So around midnight, this chick that I know called me asking how to drive a standard car, cause she REALLY needed to drive her smashed as hell mother home, and was all panicked about it.
I start to tell her, she stops listening and tries it herself, and backs it right into a fense.
GG.

>.> Alex! What time are you returning from MM?
-DD

Brookman

Smash Hero

I like to live in the real world. It's a nice place; you should visit.

Top Bottom