• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Aesir

Smash Master
My friend Chris and Brandon have two, theirs haven't broken yet.

Though Rainbow six is probably like the most annoying game for an xbox owner that game makes the system crash like its it's job >_>

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
The launch titles on the system were beyond crappy as well. Madden 06, nba live 06, condemned, fight night round 3, etc were all beyond laggy and ridiculous. At least with the wii and ps3 they had very strong launch titles.

Ex-wii sports, (who didnt like that game???) Resistance: Fall Of Man, (although it is a Halo spoof..its still very good.) Madden 07 on ps3, tiger woods, (that game was awesome...it looked perfect.) truama center.

and yes, I am a sports gamer. Madden owns...if you do not like that game...you shouldnt even be watching football.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Prince of fire you make really dumb claims
I personally catn stand madden, its boring as ****
but yet i played football for 15 years
and watch it all the time
fail
epic fail
legendary fail
c-c-c-combo faillll

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
PS3 had no games when it launched. nothing like paying 700 bucks to play "Resistance fall of Man". what a joke.

Anyway, I think my 360 still works, i haven't played it in almost a year. That's how good wii is.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Prince of fire you make really dumb claims
I personally catn stand madden, its boring as ****
but yet i played football for 15 years
and watch it all the time
fail
epic fail
legendary fail
c-c-c-combo faillll
Its probably boring because you are not good at it.

Yeah, lets release the 360 for 400 dollars and than make you buy an addon for an HD-DVD player for another wopping 150 dollars....thats microsoft for you.

HD-DVD has failed
Blu-Ray has prevailed and now will sell better.

The xbox 360 is better now, I cannot deny that...but when Metal Gear is out....and people start buying more blu-ray titles...that will soon change.

Also another bold move-Windows Vista...great operating system there. :-)

Solid Jake

The Arcanum

Yeah, lets release the 360 for 400 dollars and than make you buy an addon for an HD-DVD player for another wopping 150 dollars....thats microsoft for you.

HD-DVD has failed

The xbox 360 is better now, I cannot deny that...but when Metal Gear is out....and people start buying more blu-ray titles...that will soon change.

Madden games look nice, but i cant make it through an 8 minutes game. Same **** over and over. Its depressingly easy, and requires almost no skill what so ever, just a brain.
But im at the point where im wondering if you received a High School Diploma there PoF
You never fail to impress me. Christ.

On the topic of console wars.
Oh how i love it.
Microsoft fails. 26% failure rate of the Xbox 360, and HD DVD did indeed lose the format war against blu ray
But PS3 isnt exactly a dominating console over it
NOTE: i own all 3 consoles
Straight up here it is. My experience at least

Console:Xbox360: $350 PS3:$400
Wireless network Adapter: 360 $100 PS3:Standard
Battery Charger: 360 $30 PS3: Standard
HDMI: 360 elite only PS3: Standard
Online capabilities: 360: Xbox live, the most impressive online commpunity out there PS3: poorly designed friends list, but working on Home.
Backwards compatablity: 360 nearly 100% PS3: cheaper edition no backwards compat at all

Overall, the PS3 is in fact a better console, but its entirely unoriginal, and came out over a year after the 360, so what do you expect? But the 360 has a far superior library of games, so it is probably more worthwhile to own currently
Im not bashing either system, i enjoy them both. But neither dominates the other
360 rushed its console, and came out w/ a bad design that has many problems
sony as well rushed their console and tried to push forwards too fast into a new format, so that they could entirely dominate the Blu ray format, and make ridiculous amounts of money.
in the long run they look like they may be successful, but they are losing MILLIONS on their console currently. Each PS3 they sell they lose hundreds on

Edit: Cogsmooch i cant find her on my friends list, i have too many people :( ill look again later though

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
i concur. =)
Money Match? I call the Oilers. Or the Cowboys.

in the long run they look like they may be successful, but they are losing MILLIONS on their console currently. Each PS3 they sell they lose hundreds on
Nintendo is the only company that makes profit on each console sold, both MS and Sony lose $$ on them.

Aesir

Smash Master
No because it's boring, you can spice up **** all you wasn't doesn't mean it isn't going to taste like ****.

Who made anyone pay for the add-on? I don't remember this. Still get it's a better deal then what the ps3 offered.

HD-DVD has failed
Only because Toshiba decided to stop, because they're *****es. =\

One title won't change the ps3 hell throw in FF13 and that still won't change much, Microsoft has a lot of third party support and as long as they don't **** up like Sony did they'll likely keep it.

Do you know anything about what you're talking about? You realize people said the same thing about xp? right? Look at it now.

Windows in general makes crappy OS in the beginning.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Smash must be really boring for you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom